Is there any possibility of us getting back together?

Minshay

The moon in the 12th house bugs me. According to Lilly, in terms of marriage or relationship, it means grief from illness for both partners. I have had health issues my whole life. The last time I saw him, which was a few weeks ago, he looked very sick. Also his significator is mars, its in the second house, does this mean he is currently in financial turmoil?

tikana

You won't. But when the significators of querent, quesited, and the moon are in this kind of fallen flustercluck, you probably shouldn't rush into things.

uh huh that s why you analyze the decanate of the rulers to see what's going on

tsmall

Premium Member
Now you are all confusing me. Can you explain what you mean. Do you disagree that this is a bad position? If so, why?

Yes, we all agree this is a bad position. Yes, we all agree that there is a chance you will get back together, as stated from your random software generated answer. And yes, we all agree that it is a really, really bad idea for you to get back together with this guy.

As to the "why" you got a yes answer from your computer generated horary, it's becaust the Moon is translating light between the primary significators.

As to the "why" every experienced astrologer here is telling you in all caps "NO, don't do it!" that is the part that we want to see you learn. There are over a thousand threads here on the horary boards about every position in the chart. And I cannot think of a single experienced member here who isn't willing to grade "homework." But sincerely, if you put a bit of effort into learning, you will reap the rewards here in more ways than you can imagine.