Is there any possibility of us getting back together?

Minshay

Hi,

I am new here. I believe I posted this in the wrong forum already, so mods, you can go ahead and delete the other message I posted. I cannot find it.

Anyway, this is in regards to an astrotheme chart I ordered on Saturday. I felt the description of the quesited was dead on, but the rest was so difficult for me to understand. It was a positive outcome.

The question was asked on 07/09/2016 at 12:27 PM in Chicago, IL.

I asked: "Is there any possibility of X and I getting back together?"

If someone could provide a more clear interpretation as to what is going on, that would be great.

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi,

I am new here. I believe I posted this in the wrong forum already, so mods, you can go ahead and delete the other message I posted. I cannot find it.

Anyway, this is in regards to an astrotheme chart I ordered on Saturday. I felt the description of the quesited was dead on, but the rest was so difficult for me to understand. It was a positive outcome.

If someone could provide a more clear interpretation as to what is going on, that would be great.

If you post the chart you are more likely to get a response.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Minshay

Thanks. I just realized that now. Anyway, here is the chart.

Attachments

• Horary Question.gif
    Horary Question.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 84

tsmall

Premium Member
Ok. Since this is a learning forum, start with what you know, or with what you have questions about?

Looks like the "yes" comes from Moon translating light between Venus and Mars.

Minshay

So X is an ex-relationship. We have not spoken in a year. I have been recently have strong feelings for him. I want to know if we will get back together. I am represented by Libra, which is ruled by Venus. According to Lilly, this does describe me physically to a T. I am short, with light brown/dark flaxen hair. Venus is located in the 10th house. The house of accolades? But I am not quite sure how this applies to a relationship. The ruler of the 7th house, house of relationships is Mars. Mars is in Aries. Mars is also located in the 2nd house. Venus and Mars trine each other. I am having a hard time if I should represent the quesited as the Sun or Mars. He is in his Mid-30s. I focus on traditional astrology, so I personally don't read into Neptune, Pluto or Uranus.

tikana

I am also still confused about light translations, so bear with me :biggrin:

TOL means someone will rehook u up .. look at the reception between moon and venus and moon/mars .. depending on who receives moon it tells you whose side will reunite you 2

Minshay

TOL means someone will rehook u up .. look at the reception between moon and venus and moon/mars .. depending on who receives moon it tells you whose side will reunite you 2

Do you mean one of the swifter of the planets between venus and mars would indicate who is more interested in who or who will re-initiate the contact? I see the translation of light now. Thanks. That is so hard to understand still, but I am getting it.

Oddity

You've got the gist. Usually the moon translates light as it's the swiftest planet, and in this case that's - sort of - happening.

Moon is applying to Mars (him), by sextile. Then moon carries the light from Mars to Venus (you) by trine.

But nothing good will come of it in this chart, because you also have to look at how these planets are reacting to each other.

The moon starts out in Virgo. Venus falls in Virgo, no good there. It applies to Mars in Scorpio, with Mars in rulership, but the moon in fall in Scorpio, and Venus detrimented there. And bringing it all back, Mars falls in Cancer, where Venus is located. None of them have the oomph nor the inclination to bring about what you think you want. And really, you wouldn't want it, not the way this is set up.

Mars is the strongest of the lot, and with the corruption, I have to ask if the guy has a history of physical violence? If not, it could still get very, very dicey.

rafaella

Hi,

Maybe a secret relationship, but not something good. Receptions are no good between the significators, and Moon has no dignity and in unfortunate 12th house.

Oddity

Jupiter is detrimented in Virgo. It can try to bring about good, or mitigate damage, but it's not going to do a very good job of it.

And given that it's in the 12th house and the conjunction to the moon is separating, it doesn't have the ability to do much of anything at all.

Minshay

Jupiter is detrimented in Virgo. It can try to bring about good, or mitigate damage, but it's not going to do a very good job of it.

And given that it's in the 12th house and the conjunction to the moon is separating, it doesn't have the ability to do much of anything at all.[/QUOTE

Ok, another thing I noticed but am not sure in this chart is is the venus combust?

Oddity

Venus is coming out from under the beams. The separation helps.

Generally, combustion is taken to mean within 8 degrees of the sun. Under the beams is about 15 degrees, but at 12 and separating, I wouldn't consider it a major debility.

Minshay

Minshay, just what answer are you looking for??>

Well, I asked if we would get back together so that is my answer, of course I have more questions regarding the situation, but didn't feel it was prudent to ask in one chart. I am also using the chart to learn horary in general.

tsmall

Premium Member
Well, I asked if we would get back together so that is my answer, of course I have more questions regarding the situation, but didn't feel it was prudent to ask in one chart. I am also using the chart to learn horary in general.

I mean, ask away. With as much detail as you can provide. Of this chart. Because you came asking why you got a "yes" answer, and we told you, and we also told you that the "yes" in this case probably isn't something you are going to like in the long run. So....