Saturn school, what next?

Firehorse

Hi,

After having Saturn passed through my 7th house stellium I feel somewhat exhausted. Now Saturn is entering into my 8th house where it will meet Mercury, Sun, Pluto and Uranus and I have no idea what to wait and how to prepare for these upcoming transits.

I've experienced very difficult times during past years. Now life seems to calm down a little bit, even though many big issues in my life are open questions; career, housing and love.

I'd appreciate very much is you could spare a moment with my chart.

BD
16:50 EET
Finland, Lappeenranta 28E11, 61N04

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...min=50&lat=61.07&long=28.18&zone=20&e1=0&e2=0

wilsontc

Staff member
Cradle chart, to Firehorse

Firehorse,

You have a cradle in your chart which focuses your attention almost entirely on other people. Instead of focusing on Saturn in the 8th, consider that transiting (planets in the sky) Pluto (transformation) is conjuncting (energy is combined with) your Sagittarius (expansion, also wisdom) modifying Ascendant (self). This is a time of INTENSE self-transformation for you and your personal understanding (wisdom) of yourself. Strong Pluto transits such as this one have a way of "cleaning" out the old ideas and ways and letting in new ones. Perhaps now is a time to consider what old personal wisdoms you are letting go of and what new self-awareness is coming in.

Suggesting beyond Saturn,

Tim

Firehorse

Thank You

Hi,

Thanks for yous insights Tim.

Yes, I must admit that the last years haven't been only tough times but also very educating times and I can see some changes in myself.

As you can see I have fairly effective stellium in the 7th. I've always put other people ahead of me, thought about them primarily even though at times it could have looked something else (Leo sun and mercury;). Now I 'm turning more selfish in a manner that feels good to me, I take care of myself and I try to love myself as much as I can, as nobody else seems to do that for me. I'm somehow lonelier than ever but getting equilibrium little by little. Is this because of Pluto in the first house? When Pluto passed the ascendant my life was hell, I lost family members and other unfortunate things happend to me. You may call it 'cleaning'; yep it wiped away almost all the important things in my life, and I don't know how or when those losses will be replaced, if ever.

What are the points in my chart I should pay attention to? Where and how to start interpretation? I feel that I must find a way to understand what is going on in my life and what is the direction I shoud take.

I'd be grateful for you answer and appreciate very much also if others would like to give their insights.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend,

Firehorse

Firehorse

What's going on now?

I'm a little bit confused due to what have happend during last weeks, it looks like my luck has taken entirely opposite direction compared to the experiences I have had before. I've been very lucky with the things that I have been wished and waiting for many years.

This is so wierd... I wonder if there's any astrological explanation to that?

franklin taylor

very similiar looking charts

Hi Firehorse,
Have you looked at your Chart on Astrodienst. Your Chart looks almost identical to mine except the placement in the houses and your Moon. Among other things such as culture of course. How have things been in life your concerning astrological influences. What are your interests generally speaking. Why I am so interested is that if you do a Chart for me its very simialiar to yours because my Birth Data is August 12, 1966 36'19" North 93' 06" West @ Harrison, Arkansas, USA. I think you might find it interesting, I know I do astrologically speaking.
Take Care.
Franklin

franklin taylor

Firehorse,
Well I was wrong you have the same Cancer Moon too. Despite our differing Ascendants Our Sign Signature outlays are indentical as they should be. Cardinal Water or Cancer.
Later.
Franklin