Davidson chart

Summery Joy

Well, if you are asking how to get one, a software or a website like astrodient is the best choice. If you're asking how to calculate it, I'll tell you but I don't recommend manually calculating one.

Here goes;

You take the two birthdates involved and find a new one exactly in the middle. You take the two birth times and find one exactly in the middle. You take the two places of births and find the co-ordinates exactly in the middle. You take all the new data a create a new chart as though for another person, that's the Davison chart.

The Davison chart usually like the composite or the complete opposite of it (house wise). In relationship astrology, I consider both the composite and the Davison. If they provide information that are totally and completely opposite, I tend to count more on the Davison, but that's my personal preference.

By the way, by taking a relationship Davison chart and one of the natal charts and forming a NEW Davison chart will give you an idea of that natal in that particular relationship. This is known as the Marks chart, developed by Bob Marks. Comparing the Marks Chart to the natal chart can tell you were the relationship is a medium for self-actualization for the natal and where they are likely to behave out of character.

For more info, go to http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm and scroll down to the relationship section.

Arian Maverick

Sure thing! :wink:

First, go to Astrodienst.

Under the Astrodienst Free Horoscopes on the main page, you will see several links, including Daily Horoscope, Portrait, Children & Young People, Love, Flirtation & Sex, Forecast, Partner, and More Free Horoscopes. Click on this last link.

In More Free Horoscopes, scroll down the page past the columns reading Reports/Horoscope Readings and Interactive Horoscopes. Under the third column, Horoscope Chart Drawings, you should see two links--Chart drawing, Ascendant and Extended Chart Selection. Again, click on the last link.

In Extended Chart Selection, you should two drop-down lists at the top of the page--one next to a description reading Horoscope For and another next to the description Partner. If you have not created your natal chart on Astrodienst yet, click on the link to the right that says Add a New Person and enter the required fields. Follow these same directions if you have not yet created the natal chart of the partner you wish to do the Davidson Relationship Chart with.

Now, you will see a third drop-down list on the left-hand side of the page with the following words above it: Please select the type of chart you want. Click on the arrow and select either Davidson Relationship Chart corrected (2) or Davidson Relationship Chart uncorrected (2). They are the sixth and seventh options on the list, respectively.

Select your preferred chart style and house system using the next two drop-down lists or leave the default settings; just remember that not all chart styles combine well with all types.

Next, select the additional objects you wish to include in your Davidson Chart (if any), and check the boxes next to the different options you may wish to have for your chart. For example, I recommend to select the first and third boxes--always use True Node and aspect lines to all. Again, this is all a matter of personal preference.

If you do not wish to include additional asteroids or "hypothetical" planets in your chart or utilize any other options (such as orb settings, zodiac, etc.) click on the button that reads Click here to show the chart.

Now, you're done! :D

Arian Maverick

Thanks for the help. I think I phrased my question wrongly. I just wanted to know the way people calculated them not necessarily where I could get them done. But thank you for you help all of you :)