Life/career purpose and personal development advice?

sublyric

Hello, Libra sun, double Leo moon/rising chart here, with houses and aspects: https://imgur.com/a/KzJctOw I’d like to start working again after my kids get into full day school, but I think it would need to be more of a flexible side-hustle than a full-time career. I’m thinking of starting my own business - something that involves writing (probably my strongest suit). I also like the idea of offering Tarot readings and/or astrology consults. I’d love your interpretations on what assets and challenges I ought to consider.

Thank you!

Extra question... I’ve always struggled with a sense of belonging. I don’t think I’ve ever found my tribe. About 12 years ago, I experienced a very difficult betrayal from someone I considered my best friend, and I still have some trouble letting my guard down and making new friends since then. Any advice on possible directions to turn for spiritual/emotional/social healing is welcome.

Thanks for reading,

Evelyn

Hkk

Account Closed
Hello, Libra sun, double Leo moon/rising chart here, with houses and aspects: https://imgur.com/a/KzJctOw I’d like to start working again after my kids get into full day school, but I think it would need to be more of a flexible side-hustle than a full-time career. I’m thinking of starting my own business - something that involves writing (probably my strongest suit). I also like the idea of offering Tarot readings and/or astrology consults. I’d love your interpretations on what assets and challenges I ought to consider.

Thank you!

Extra question... I’ve always struggled with a sense of belonging. I don’t think I’ve ever found my tribe. About 12 years ago, I experienced a very difficult betrayal from someone I considered my best friend, and I still have some trouble letting my guard down and making new friends since then. Any advice on possible directions to turn for spiritual/emotional/social healing is welcome.

Thanks for reading,

Evelyn

Not finding your tribe and feeling of not belonging is a Leo moon thing.
I feel like this with a Leo moon. Always have felt like this. Where is your moon? Mine is 11th house

sublyric

I think that makes with sense with yours being in the 11th house. My moon is in the 2nd house, but my Chiron is in the 11th house.

Hkk

Account Closed
I think that makes with sense with yours being in the 11th house. My moon is in the 2nd house, but my Chiron is in the 11th house.

From what I have learned is that Leo is stronger when moon is there as the NEEDS of Leo run deeper. It’s very ‘leo’ emotional. More than the sun or rising in Leo. Having Chiron in 11th is where your pain is in groups wishes hopes and dreams. Are there any aspects between 2nd and 11th?

sublyric

My Chiron in Gemini is unaspected, but my Taurus north node is also in the 11th house. The link to an image of my birth chart is also in my initial post, if that helps.