The reality of pluto

love-thinking

I feel like this is also going to be a controversial topic. I feel like most people glamorize scorpios and plutonians as being dark, sexy and magnetic.

But while they may be magnetic and even sexy at times, I have realized time and time again, what they go through is disgustingly unbearable. So right now I would love to ask you guys, if there was something in your life that was disgustingly unbearable to go through.

1) If you have more than one planet especially luminaries aspecting(mostly hard aspects) pluto.
2) If you have planets sun, moon, venus or mars in 8th house.
3) You have gone through pluto transits for much of your life even if you may not have a plutonic personality to begin with
3)I'll include scorpio sun, moon venus, asc.
If you have more then 2-3 of the above, what's life like? You may remain secretive if you choose to but was there unbearable events in your life that are so painful, you have an urge to dissociate even if you think about it?

The other day-I listened to a reading about a girl with venus conjunct pluto in scorpio having a life long crush on one man who had sex with her, left her and chose someone else. She ended up pregnant and he came back years later after he broke things off with that person. See how this girl literally was made to feel like the second choice her whole life, used and with a baby and a thus a life, she would have never chosen for herself.

There's countless other stories. I know a man with a scorpio stellium who was in jail when his grandpa died.

Another girl whose dad left her mom and she was labeled mentally retarded for much of her life until a teacher helped her out and now she's in university.

This other story of an author I remember her chart not her name. She was involved in an incestuous relationship with her father and she had a stellium in her fourth house in scorpio.

Another girl who's told me about her molestation at a young age and is currently in a terrible relationship with a man that doesn't even acknowledge he's married on fb.

Another girl who the moment pluto hit her asc, moon, and sun as they are all opposing and square eachother, she was raped by her "boyfriend" to put it in crude terms but she became obsessed with him.

Scorpios are put into high esteem only in the astrological community. The crazy obsessed ex girlfriend archetype the guy keeps on going back for, the introverted emotional wreck, the druggie, The creep, the cunning manipulator is rarely respected or looked up in high esteem and are archetypes people in general want to not seem like.

Thoughts?

Ukpoohbear

I have some Pluto but I am not a very Plutonic person but I do agree that Plutonian people lead very interesting lives and sometimes the hardest lives because of all the transformation. They surely deserve our respect for that, I agree.

I have a chart of somebody who has Pluto conjunct South Node in the 1st, he’s had one major transformation period in his life at 32 already. I think he is very adept at getting what he wants but can easily be seen as someone who can exploit others easily too. I think he is so naturally gifted at it because his Pluto is conjunct his SN.

I have some Pluto transits coming up in the next couple of years, and I’m already preparing for it. I expect to be a completely different person after going through 3 years of pure upheaval!

On a more personal note, I read your post re shame guilt and I can relate a lot to what you said, about being bullied as a child and being overly submissive to females and being taken advantage of because of that. I wonder your chart and what similarities between our charts there might be.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Sun/Pluto/Mars T-square here. Pluto is also in 8H. In high school my identity was f*cked all over. My high school class was a cesspool of Plutonic hierarchy. What it means is you either became an "intellectual" and joined the edgy popular kids or you were nobody, and being an intellectual was being able to quote random popular books or movies and know how to put other kids down. As a result, I was labeled retarded, and no one liked to be with the retard. Yeah, and even when you were among the popular kids, there were still plenty of backstabbing going on. But when I was 16 the priority was to get out of the retard level quickly. I didn't know about all the backstabbing, I just wanted to have friends. I destroyed my identity in the process, thinking something was wrong with me and I had to change. There was this girl who encouraged me to change, which didn't help. My high school time was full of resentment both for myself and the world.

Pluto is currently transiting my MC. I know I said a lot of good things about this transit, like it kickstarted my will to work harder, but part of the reason why I'm working my *** off to make a name for myself is because of a power struggle between a Scorpio coworker and me. She was utterly manipulative and for a long while I was fooled into thinking she was kind. A lot of kids in the class she taught was fooled by her. Turned out, she was acting kind in order to impose a sense of authority and to justify all the shitty things she did. I knew immediately that I was scammed when she caught me messing up at work and forced me to apologize for "hurting her feeling". She thought of me as stupid because she was proud of her work experience, so she had the power to dump her **** on me. She has gone to another country now so my life is much better. But still, she has convinced everyone that I'm useless and it's the fuel for me to work hard.

So yeah, that's my experience with Pluto and its power struggle. It's not entirely bad though.

waybread

I have sun opposite Pluto.

Pluto moves very slowly, so when it is in aspect with a slow-moving planet, like recent Uranus-Pluto square, or the Baby Boomers' Pluto-Neptune sextile, millions of people will have it. It then has a more generational quality, unless someone has a personal planet tied up in the generational aspect.

On an interpersonal level, I think Pluto likes to get involved in inter-personal power struggles. I think most people with sun opposite Pluto had a dysfunctional relationship with their father.

ElenaJ

Following your checklist, I have:
1) scorpio venus opp moon in a t-square with mars/pluto on my ascendent.
2) no 8th house planets.
3) Pluto started from my ascendent and has made it almost halfway round my chart.
4) Sun and Venus in scorpio.
However, can't really think of any major crises caused by all this, except for resonating with Waybread's comment. His is sun/pluto, mine is moon/pluto and so rather than my father, it showed up in my relationship with my mother.
One consideration is the fact that on a person level I continually try to improve and transform myself, identify and modify, and I have changed over the years. But it hasn't been painful. It's just been growth. This is a Pluto quality.
Don't know if this is helpful. I really haven't encountered the type of negatives you describe.

Witchyone

Am I trippin', or do you use the word "disgusting" a lot? I wonder what it means to you specifically.

I don't consider myself primarily Pluto-influenced, but it is one of the highly aspected planets in my chart. I've had to live with some things that left me with teeth-grinding, hair-pulling regret, shame, and/or guilt. There isn't anything I can't think about now. I've looked at every shameful and embarrassing thing that has happened to me or that I have done under a microscope and flogged myself thoroughly for each one. Someone noted that Saturn might have something to do with the way I punish myself.

Emeraldstar99

I have:
Sun conjunct Pluto
Moon conjunct Pluto
Mercury in Scorpio
Venus in Scorpio
Pluto in 5th (they say this make it exalted)
Transit Pluto conjunct Descendant exact (today)

People think wrong of me always, no matter how much
Sagittarius I am, they ALWAYS seems to be rubbed in
the wrong way. Since childhood (5th house), I had
many chronical diseases that almost killed me. I had
experienced being rejected and leftout, so It was
normal for me after the years. Do you know when
you always experienced something in your life then
when you finally do the same to others, they get angry
or broken and you get really confused? Not sure, but this
happened to me many times. I had weird experiences
about sex all my childhood, like I always knew what sex
was and how it was done(but never actually did). I was
deceited by a pedo when I was 11. An evil girl tried her
best for 2 years messing with me and my reputation and
that almost killed me too I was excluded by people and I
saw people as always annoyed and disgusted by me, even
tho I have a gentle and caring Cancer rising.
Crysis is real, many times I had after falling in the role of
submission. People always try to make me little, to make
me powerless, I would let them before by putting my head
down. Of course, not anymore. :kissing:

waybread

I think sun-Pluto people can be exposed to the seamy side of life or some kind of sexual humiliation at an early age. A child like this can grow up expecting to feel shamed and humiliated; and not being in a position to do much about it.

However, as we mature, we can learn to stick up for ourselves, and very strongly so. Ideally, sun-Pluto is a stand for self (sun)-transformation (Pluto.)

conspiracy theorist

Pluto is a strong force in my chart and it is located at the cusp of the 12th house. Most of the experiences that you could classify as "unbearable events" happened during the months prior and two years after my birth. Cliffs would be -

- Death within months of my birth. It was a time of mourning and grief. (Pluto in 12th cutting)
- Imprisonment of father (Sun/Pluto) (Saturn/Pluto)
- Mother and death motif (Moon/Pluto)
- Death of brother who came immediately after me (Mercury/Pluto)

Both parents were experiencing T. Pluto conjuncting their NNs during the period before and on the day of my birth. It shows up in the synastry between me and them.

These aren't experiences I can "dissociate" from but were the psychic atmosphere in my formative years - they had a hand in shaping who I am before I was even able to have a conscious thought. This makes sense for a chart with Pluto in the 12th house - the house that is pre-birth and unconscious.

*Bonus - Progressed Moon edged into Sagittarius the day that my great grandmother died. She was very integral for me growing up. Pluto is located at 0 Sagittarius in my chart. (Moon/Pluto - death of a woman. The Moon often signifies mature women in the life) My Grand Uncle died when Jupiter went into Sagittarius and made a conjunction to my natal Pluto.

greybeard

Pluto is a strong force in my chart and it is located at the cusp of the 12th house. Most of the experiences that you could classify as "unbearable events" happened during the months prior and two years after my birth. Cliffs would be -

- Death within months of my birth. It was a time of mourning and grief. (Pluto in 12th cutting)
- Imprisonment of father (Sun/Pluto) (Saturn/Pluto)
- Mother and death motif (Moon/Pluto)
- Death of brother who came immediately after me (Mercury/Pluto)

Both parents were experiencing T. Pluto conjuncting their NNs during the period before and on the day of my birth. It shows up in the synastry between me and them.

These aren't experiences I can "dissociate" from but were the psychic atmosphere in my formative years - they had a hand in shaping who I am before I was even able to have a conscious thought. This makes sense for a chart with Pluto in the 12th house - the house that is pre-birth and unconscious.

*Bonus - Progressed Moon edged into Sagittarius the day that my great grandmother died. She was very integral for me growing up. Pluto is located at 0 Sagittarius in my chart. (Moon/Pluto - death of a woman. The Moon often signifies mature women in the life) My Grand Uncle died when Jupiter went into Sagittarius and made a conjunction to my natal Pluto.

Nice contribution. Thanks.

Lykanized

Luckily I'm not effected by Pluto. I'm no Plutonium and Pluto is not Prominent either.
From what I recall... aren't you a Plutonian? Even if you don't fit 2 or more of what the OP listed, I feel like you are a Plutonian so maybe you could give your twocents

I have a sister with a Scorpio asc and sun in the 8th house. So far nothing grueling or traumatic, no obsession or manipulation either. No sense of criminality

Another sister with a super Scorpio stellium and a Pluto-sun conjunction, and same deal. Granted she and I both went through the same childhood trauma. She has herself very much together, no selfdestructive behaviors, excelling in life, absolutely no criminality, quite the opposite

Somna7H

Banned
No only Sun Square Pluto don't make anyone Plutonium. It will effect only one smart part of life. My Rx Uranus Opposite Asc is more prominent than others. Thank you!

The19thLaw

I don't feel like resilience is exclusive to just Plutonians themselves although I do have a lot of Pluto in my chart, it aspects almost all of my inner planets. What I find to be true more often than not is that Pluto tells the story of someone wronged by life, society or events and overcoming them in the right way.

Say for example someone who was bullied growing up, the wrong way to overcome that is to prey on the helpless in adulthood to make up for being bullied when younger.

Now say you have someone who was bullied growing up but now stands up to bullies whether they bully him or others. It is the right way to overcome the wrongs of life and society, almost like the phoenix representation of Scorpio.

It also gives you power in that you can accept how crooked individuals work and also get to know their mindset which you can use against them to better society.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Scorpios are put into high esteem only in the astrological community. The crazy obsessed ex girlfriend archetype the guy keeps on going back for, the introverted emotional wreck, the druggie, The creep, the cunning manipulator is rarely respected or looked up in high esteem and are archetypes people in general want to not seem like.

Scorpios are only put into high esteem within MODERN astrological propaganda. Go back to the ancients and the traditional and you find no such thing.

love-thinking

Scorpios are only put into high esteem within MODERN astrological propaganda. Go back to the ancients and the traditional and you find no such thing.

I agree. I think it's like a general pass for doing and being the way some of these people are but still being able to have desirable traits like sexiness, depth, ability to influence, and magnetism.

love-thinking

I don't feel like resilience is exclusive to just Plutonians themselves although I do have a lot of Pluto in my chart, it aspects almost all of my inner planets. What I find to be true more often than not is that Pluto tells the story of someone wronged by life, society or events and overcoming them in the right way.

Say for example someone who was bullied growing up, the wrong way to overcome that is to prey on the helpless in adulthood to make up for being bullied when younger.

Now say you have someone who was bullied growing up but now stands up to bullies whether they bully him or others. It is the right way to overcome the wrongs of life and society, almost like the phoenix representation of Scorpio.

It also gives you power in that you can accept how crooked individuals work and also get to know their mindset which you can use against them to better society.

I don't think it's that easy though. I think you're right but some situations perhaps are for venus-pluto and moon-pluto people as venus and moon does terrible there. I should make another forum about this. Because I've noticed a few things.

Sun-pluto is powerful, can rule over people, and doesn't feel uncomfortable with understanding and interacting with people and do this in a very powerful way. I don't think this always denotes to trauma per say especially if the dignity is good. R-kelly had the trine between pluto and the sun.

Venus-pluto and Mooon-Pluto in most cases I feel like manifests very differently from the above but I've seen more of the tragic cases with these aspects. Both screams bad relationships.