Lots of water and fire=confusing. help?

Shawki95

So I'm a scorpio sun and moon with taurus rising. I have a lot of sagittarius in my chart. I recently have been going through dark times. It's hard to be happy. All I can do is think deeply and brood by myself. How can I be happy and outgoing and loving? That's all I truly want. Can you guys please interpret my chart?

Attachments

• birth chart.pdf
    59.7 KB · Views: 42

Shawki95

Here is my birth wheel, thank you for helping

Attachments

• astro_2gw_shawki.50778.9503.jpg
    astro_2gw_shawki.50778.9503.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 25

JUPITERASC

waybread

I don't like to conflate signs and houses, but every so often one sees a chart dominated by the 8th sign, 8th house, and planetary rulers of Scorpio in a prominent position. Shawki, you have what I would call a strong "8th chord" (aka "8th key") house.

To wit:

ruler of the rising sign in the 8th house

sun, moon, Mercury in Scorpio

Jupiter, Venus, Mars in the 8th house.

sun conjunct Pluto

With this kind of chart, I think "the way out is the way through." Please get in touch with your considerable inner power, your courage in the face of life's dark side, and your capacity to go very, very deep. If you try to resist all of this, it won't make you happy, just inauthentic.

If you can do this, you'd probably make a good psychotherapist.

How would you rate you intuitive abilities concerning other people?

Shawki95

I don't like to conflate signs and houses, but every so often one sees a chart dominated by the 8th sign, 8th house, and planetary rulers of Scorpio in a prominent position. Shawki, you have what I would call a strong "8th chord" (aka "8th key") house.

To wit:

ruler of the rising sign in the 8th house

sun, moon, Mercury in Scorpio

Jupiter, Venus, Mars in the 8th house.

sun conjunct Pluto

With this kind of chart, I think "the way out is the way through." Please get in touch with your considerable inner power, your courage in the face of life's dark side, and your capacity to go very, very deep. If you try to resist all of this, it won't make you happy, just inauthentic.

If you can do this, you'd probably make a good psychotherapist.

How would you rate you intuitive abilities concerning other people?

I once wanted to be a psychotherapist. However that seemed too burdensome, as I knew I would forever have an interest in the mind regardless of my career. I'm currently majoring in multimedia production, looking to direct and produce video.

I honestly feel my intuitive abilities are profound. I can "see through" whoever I am speaking to, and instantly get a feel for a person's soul. Its scary sometimes because I can feel so much of another persons happiness or misery. I know when someone is being their genuine selves.

waybread

Shawki, I just noted that your birth time is rounded to the hour. Is this accurate or is it an estimate? I ask because Uranus is the modern ruler of astrology. Uranus conjunct MC is one (of several) signatures of astrologers. (I have it, although I'm an amateur who goofs up with some regularity.) Mercury is the traditional ruler of astrology, and you have a nice Mercury-Uranus sextile going.

Counseling might be another career option. But your current major can pretty much lead where you wish, and I do think that Neptune conjunct MC is a good indicator of a film-making or electronic media career. I think you'd be good at in-depth interviews.

JUPITERASC

I once wanted to be a psychotherapist. However that seemed too burdensome, as I knew I would forever have an interest in the mind regardless of my career. I'm currently majoring in multimedia production, looking to direct and produce video.

I honestly feel my intuitive abilities are profound. I can "see through" whoever I am speaking to, and instantly get a feel for a person's soul. Its scary sometimes because I can feel so much of another persons happiness or misery. I know when someone is being their genuine selves.
Ascendant ruler in 8th
may be associated
with self destructive behavior
self-destructive behavior includes brooding

find ways to avoid brooding
for example :smile:
exercise
Tai Chi
Meditation