Possibility of Children from Composite?

marchabri

Hello,

I was curious to see if the same rules may apply to interpreting children in a composite chart as it does in synastry. In my natal chart, I do not have any planets in my 5th house. However, in my composite chart with my husband, there are 4 planets in the 5th house (one being Saturn, which I understand could sometimes be a challenge for having children). I'd greatly appreciate having my composite chart read.I am very new to understanding true astrology so please accept apologies for my ignorance. Thank you in advance!

astro_acc_01_02_brittni_daniel_hp.64665.22250.png

Last edited:

marchabri

Hello,

I was curious to see if the same rules may apply to interpreting children in a composite chart as it does in synastry. In my natal chart, I do not have any planets in my 5th house. However, in my composite chart with my husband, there are 4 planets in the 5th house (one being Saturn, which I understand could sometimes be a challenge for having children). I'd greatly appreciate having my composite chart read.I am very new to understanding true astrology so please accept apologies for my ignorance. Thank you in advance!

astro_acc_01_02_brittni_daniel_hp.64665.22250.png

Here is the composite Chart! Sorry I thought I attached.

Attachments

• astro_acc_01_02_brittni_daniel_hp.64665.22250.png.gif
    astro_acc_01_02_brittni_daniel_hp.64665.22250.png.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 14