Random AF

PhoenixRise

Hey? Yeah, yeah you there sitting in your chair and blinking at your screen wondering what the hell is this, yes you.

Guess what? You're Awsome, don't believe? go look in the mirror, slap yourself really hard as that insecure or doubtful voice in the back of your mind tries to flick off the feeling of amazement as if it were nothing but a flea or an insignificant insect, Are you an insignificant insect?

Noo.. you're not.. how could you let such a thought walk in the hallways of your own mind? do you see yourself right now? in that mirror? are you feeling weird or uncomfortable looking at yourself only with the reason that someone else told you to?

probably actually to be fair I wouldn't blame you I'd probably laugh my A** off too and proceed to go back to watching game of thrones and sipping my coffee, however ! how about for one day you say F it? Just toss out all care and limitation you place on yourself, release the constraints take a day out of your week to do nothing but bask in the glory of who you are !

Why? because believe it or not well you probably already do believe this I mean you would've heard it enough to make you sick but the point is, you're Special, nobody else is like you and there will never in the history of this world ever be someone like you again, you are a diamond in that respect then yes?

come on you agree don't shake your head or sigh as if you wish that if only it was true, Shhh.. do you hear that? listen.. that's the sound of the defining silence of your inner voice trapped in a sound proof glass box trying to scream at the top of it's lungs to get your attention,

because on the outside we only show what's on the surface, deep down inside you is a person more capable of achieving more then you could have ever imagined, a fire that could burn endlessly and melt all the fear the doubt the anger away if you could only let it free,

yes right now I'm trying to make you realize that you're the human torch but did you know the human torch could fly? don't you want to be free again? and feel the sky and clouds pass through your finger tips as you blast through to your dreams?

Then start aiming high ! ( this is starting to feel like one of those late night commercials that come on at like 2 in the morning for something that looks like a wheelchair with a water tank to help dolphins to experience what it's like to be on land )

The point is, you are destined for greatness, all the obstacles you face now are not to strictly punish you or harm you directly, but to teach and show you to look within for that inner power that rests dormant, you feel the tiniest bit of it float to the surface when you become inspired, or when you start to feel your own worth it begins to breathe and glow bright like an ember, and the tinder for fire is your will to move so you can fan that ember into a fire to become a drive to excel you through life's hurdles, at the end all the glory awaits you if only you stand to fight for it.

Anyways I have no idea why I wrote this but I hope someone reads it and gets a laugh or a smile and hopefully inspires someone to kick some of life's challenges ***.

Back to game of thrones and sipping coffee ~

Last edited:

katydid

That is the essence of an unabashed Grand Trine in FIRE, involving the Ascendant, Mercury and the Sun in Aries, the Moon and Mars in Leo, and an exalted Jupiter in Sag. :tongue:

PhoenixRise

Attachments

• fUcbGkt.jpg
    fUcbGkt.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

PhoenixRise

We now know your secrets, KD. I'll put my tinfoil hat on before I post. :ninja:

I know what you don't even know. You know what that is? It's motivation. It's invigoration. It's love, it's life!

Or something along those lines.

oh stahp eeeeeet, I'm blushing so hard my cheeks are opening like venus fly traps and singing. Staaahp

Horrific mental image mind you.

This gave me a lot of motivation, but I can't stop imagining myself as a dolphin in a wheelchair,speeding down an empty hallway LOL

Greatest post I've read today. :)