Prediction Techniques Using Time Lords

!4C

Putting aside all the numerous methods for finding time lords, how are they used to their fullest potential in prediction? I've seen some examples, but I've never really seen a comprehensive process that defines typical/accepted practices.

JUPITERASC

Putting aside all the numerous methods for finding time lords, how are they used to their fullest potential in prediction? I've seen some examples, but I've never really seen a comprehensive process that defines typical/accepted practices.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8021&start=0
Good discussion thread includes the following quotes from Curtis Manwaring :smile:

'…....time lords also have a topical application. They're not just all heaped into a count like an almuten. In life, many things are going on at once. A promotion may be coming in career at the same time one is getting a divorce. (In fact, I saw one client who got a divorce because she was getting a promotion). A child may be on the way when the home burns down or someone may be subject to a lawsuit while forming their own company. There are sometimes connections to these events that are close and other times it seems like they are unrelated.....' Curtis Manwaring

'…...The general "time description" that Valens talks about gives a kind of baseline from which to estimate the outcome of various topics. It is often the case that one area of life signified by a certain house or lot makes other areas of life signified by other houses or lots difficult.

Because most situations develop over time, the methods that encompass the broadest stretches of time set out the best outline for what is possible (heimarmene) for a given time. These would be PD's, circumambulations and the activation of trigon lords of the sect light. Like tumblers in a lock, the first sequence determine whether a situation can even be "unlocked" or activated.....' Curtis Manwaring

'…...Also it makes sense that within the context of broader periods of topical methods such as zodiacal releasing from spirit that the greater eminence is usually reached in the longer periods because the winds have more time to generate an effect which symbolizes the native working on some endeavor for a longer period of time. Success often isn't achieved overnight, but when it does happen suddenly, it usually involves fortune......'

!4C

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8021&start=0
Good discussion thread includes the following quotes from Curtis Manwaring :smile:
Interesting thread, but it appears to be another thread debating methods for finding "the time lord." I would rather see prediction examples were time lords are not in question. Paul, the moderator, summed it up for me... "Really what we should be trying to do is start layering up some symbolism and examining time lords which get activated so we can track them using something like transits and so on."

JUPITERASC

Interesting thread, but it appears to be another thread debating methods for finding "the time lord."

I would rather see prediction examples were time lords are not in question.

Paul, the moderator, summed it up for me... "Really what we should be trying to do is start layering up some symbolism and examining time lords which get activated so we can track them using something like transits and so on."
JOHNNY CARSON - EMINENCE AND TIME LORDS EXPLAINED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-JF98q73Y
the video was published on 9 March 2014 and uses the birth chart of Johnny Carson as an example
to examine the topic of eminence / fame in the nativity
and when one is likely to reach that peak if so indicated using the technique of zodiacal releasing from the lot of spirit

JUPITERASC

I would rather see prediction examples were time lords are not in question.
Another illustration involving HELLENISTIC TIME LORD PROCEDURES :smile:

'….One of the fundamental concepts common to the many Hellenistic timing techniques
is that of time lord.
The Greek word is chronocrator,
and this literally means a ruler of time.
When a planet becomes a time lord in an individual’s chart,
it becomes activated
and that planet then rules over the affairs of the person’s life
for a given period of time.

Whatever events that planet signifies in the natal chart are likely to occur when it is the time lord;

and

according to its placement
condition
and configurations with other planets

those events will be more or less dramatic and more or less beneficial to the life
.....' DEMETRA GEORGE
http://www.demetra-george.com/Hellen...Procedures.pdf

QUOTE FROM INTERPRETATION GUIDELINES BY DEMETRA GEORGE

Let us begin with definitions of what we mean bygood/fortunate/beneficial
and
bad/unfortunate/ detrimental.

Good = conditions that result in vital health and long life
prosperity, happiness,
and success in ones endeavors.

Bad = conditions that result in poor health and short life
poverty, suffering,
and failure in ones endeavors.

While it is true that seeming misfortune sometimes turns out for the best,
what we are evaluating is
the final outcomes of events.

And given the choice,
it is unlikely that most people would voluntarily choose illness, poverty, suffering and failure as their lot in life.