Longevity and Commitment

Pisceanfool

Ok so I am a little new to synestry so someone with more experience may disagree, but your charts are obviously compatible to create a harmonious yet interesting relationship.

The first thing I notice is how your (forgive me if i mix up the charts) moon/uranus is conjuct his uranus and his mercury/venus/mars creating a little stellium in scorpio which is great with both of your water sun signs. Also your sun/mercury trine the stellium which gives you guys some great chemistry. Your venus oppostion to his sun makes for a dynamic and interesting relationship that doesn't get boring. You both have air ascendent signs so probly think similar (although aquarius and gemini are very different). Last little thing is his moon trining your neptune giving him an emotional connection along with the obvious attraction

The biggest thing is your vertex is conj very close to his sun which is like... well i hesitate to say destiny, but you could say that i guess... not saying you are gonna be in love forever necessarily.

The chemistry is great as you know! I hope you guys continue to live together happily :D.