anti-aging is a matter of genetics?

hello first of all i make this thread because i was always wondered
WHY
i dont change at all (i dont age)on the outside.
with a few words i dont get old no matter how many years are passing

im 26 years old and about to turn 27 the january 2016 but i still look the same like when i was 19-21 ,my face and my body didnt aged a day since then

someone might say that this is a blessing and i should be gratefull for it
(i am)
but.... it has also its downsides to look young

people dont get you serious and constantly disrespect you because
they mistake you for a young inexperienced kid ,especially in your work area..

but the matter here is not that i look "young" is that i just dont get old at all.. **** it

and NO i dont have some hormone deficiency like someone might say ,i did my bloodtest and my testosterone levels were in the normal high range

back in high-school when i was 17 people would think that i am around 20 or 22 because i was more mature from the other guys in the school
and somehow i was already a grown man at 17 while the other guys in my school were all looking and acting like kids
i was looking more like a young man than like a kid.

anyways

is there any indication in someones natal chart that can show anti-aging
tendencies?

im going to be 27 but still looking 19-22 range
i know that i am still young but at 27 you are not supposed to look so "fresh"
i grow a huge beard to look older and even like that fail...
i get mistaken for 22-23 at best

women of my age dont get me serious at first if i try to talk to them
because they think that i am some young dude who's lying
they dont believe me until i show them my ID
i also get carder constantly ..
kids 18-20 think that im the same age as them
the irony is that i dont look like a kid its just that i dont change getting old at all.

i will post my natal chart but dont ask me to show you my photos because
i cant do that,for personal reasons.

Last edited:

retinoid

Saturn, your asc ruler is strong in the first. The sun is also here. Do not worry you will look older eventually not even the planets can prevent this...:)

rafaella

I think you should kiss your lucky stars that you look young, this means when you're in your 50s, you will still look much younger than your peers. That's not a bad thing. I have the same 'issue', I am in my mid 30s, but look 8-10 years younger, no one believes when I tell them my age. My hair has started to become grey here and there, but I have thankfully no wrinkles yet...:)

If you want to look older, just grow a beard, dress in suit jacket. Go to gym, bulk up a bit. I always find those with more muscles look older.

I think that Mercury at the ASC is the culprit here. Mercury rules the 'young' people, will keep you young and scrawny looking. You must be quite tall, are you? Mercury is also 'brainy', so perhaps you are a bit of an intellectual or work in Mercurial related field, computer work, writing etc.

Capricorn at your ASC is also another indication. Its ruler Saturn is well dignified in its own sign and does well in 12th house, its house of joy. Saturn will make you looking older when you are very young and young when you are older.

I think you should kiss your lucky stars that you look young, this means when you're in your 50s, you will still look much younger than your peers. That's not a bad thing. I have the same 'issue', I am in my mid 30s, but look 8-10 years younger, no one believes when I tell them my age. My hair has started to become grey here and there, but I have thankfully no wrinkles yet...:)

If you want to look older, just grow a beard, dress in suit jacket. Go to gym, bulk up a bit. I always find those with more muscles look older.

I think that Mercury at the ASC is the culprit here. Mercury rules the 'young' people, will keep you young and scrawny looking. You must be quite tall, are you? Mercury is also 'brainy', so perhaps you are a bit of an intellectual or work in Mercurial related field, computer work, writing etc.

Capricorn at your ASC is also another indication. Its ruler Saturn is well dignified in its own sign and does well in 12th house, its house of joy. Saturn will make you looking older when you are very young and young when you are older.

thanks for the reply rafaella

i am of average height 5ft10
not scrawny.the opposite
im 5ft10 but i look shorter because i am bulky im 75lbs i get mistaken for 5ft9 because of my bulky physique

and i already have a beard but not like an ape i have a normal beard

and yes im indeed "brainy"i could be easily a scientist :p
i have studied computer science ,music production-technology-recording
and indeed those seem like "mercurian" professions
but i also have a strong scorpio influence in my character
i have pluto moon in scorpio conjoining each other and midheaven

so i am prone to anything that has to do with investigation-research paranormal activities,mystery everything that is unknown and has to
do with transformation,death,etc i love to "reveal" things or give light on everything that is hidden or dark.
so i have also the scorpio influence
the mercury influence is obvious in me in matters of mind
my way of thinking,the way i communicate,the way i see life my voice sounds also mercurian youthfull

but on the outside first impression i have nothing to do with mercury i look like 70% capricorn (tough,strong looking )
and 30% scorpio people always telling me that i look mysterious and dark before they get to meet me
i also like to wear black clothes my favorite color is black and my favorite gadget black sunglasses.
but overall i would say that im a capricornian

Last edited:
Saturn, your asc ruler is strong in the first. The sun is also here. Do not worry you will look older eventually not even the planets can prevent this...:)

i thought that saturn can make someone appear older
for example :gray hair wrinkles or baldness at a very early age
etc... but i guess in capricorn its original place is strong
but its bad positioned in the 12th house right?

Last edited: