Everything in my chart is negative... I feel doomed?!?!

meg96

A few people have made comments now saying my chart shows karmic debt in the area of relationships. Which is ok, I've made my peace with that. Friendships and romance are not things that come naturally to me. Gotcha.

However, I have a huge Plutonian force going on and it's freaking me out!! I'd say my second most powerful planet is Neptune. It's like two words that sum up my life are "destruction" and "creation". All I can think is... am I am life-ruiner?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, I can take the hard knocks when it comes to being confronted with the kind of person I am. (Sun square Pluto) But like I just hardly see anything good in my chart!! It basically tells me I'm an immature, selfish brat. And my Pisces sun so desperately does not want to believe that.

Think of all these negative aspects:
  • Moon in Aries (ok sorry no offense to anyone with this but like.... idk all it makes me think about is ego and anger)
  • Sun square Pluto (speaks for itself.... frick u Pluto)
  • Sun conjunct Mars (I HATE this aspect)
  • Sun square MC (UGH)
  • Moon conjuct Venus (basically whiny primadonna)
  • Moon square Uranus (can you spell mentally unstable)
  • Moon square Neptune (pretty much Moon conjunct Venus with some severe risks of addiction, codependency, and abuse!! how exciting wow am I ever PUMPED)
  • Moon semisquare MC (pretty much not going anywhere in life)
  • Mercury semisquare Saturn (self-doubting to the MAX)
  • Chiron in Libra (libra=relationships=why why why)
  • MARS SQUARE PLUTO (MURDERER??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!? HELP?!?!?!?!?!)

OMG
I have to have the #1 worst chart in the world help me omg is there no ESCAPE from the cold and cruel grasp of Karma's clawed hand?!?!?!?

(You might see me as a frazzled young girl hurt, lost, and confused by astrology but really I'm an escaped character from Days of Our Lives, destined to forever be at least like 300 times more dramatic than I need to be)

astro_2gw_01_megan_84673_4820.gif

Idk I just mean.... Am I really this horrible?!?!

meg96

P.S.:
I actually feel a whole lot less desperate and hurt and betrayed by the stars than I just came off as, but that's just because I think that I recite lines from every Greek tragedy I've ever read in colloquial speech. I'm actually feeling pretty chill, calm cool and collected right now.

!4C

meg96 said:
(You might see me as a frazzled young girl hurt, lost, and confused by astrology but really I'm an escaped character from Days of Our Lives, destined to forever be at least like 300 times more dramatic than I need to be)
So, is this entire thread just a drama queen stunt?:smile:

Last edited:

Abby83

I think it's important to think positively with ones chart. Moon in Aries can give tremendous strength in being who you are assertively, and with compassion and gentleness (pisces). Chiron in 2nd house teaches you to learn your self worth. Perhaps try combining your energies.

When the pluto square mars and sun energies aggravate you, try to balance yourself out with more receptive, cooperative energy - another lesson for you.

We all have lessons and we all have wounds to different degrees.

Last edited:

Abby83

Also, a lesson coming from the Jupiter square Chiron is to re-evaluate belief systems. You can choose to continue to follow the same beliefs from your upbringing, OR on the otherhand you may decide to grow and mature with the realisation that there is a need for change, new concepts, and new ideas. Your imagination is strong and refusing to break free from restrictions will only bring more challenges. You can choose to get rid of the Drama Queen if you wish.

Ps: please be more kind to yourself :happy:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Meg96,

I agree with Abby 83. You decided before you came into this life what you needed to do this time around. Your chart shows not only your challenges but also the easiest ways for you to grow around these challenges.

If you are serious about this, and its not a stunt, then feel free to contact me privately and I will talk with you about both the challenges and easy work arounds that your chart shows.

Sometimes people give themselves a lot of work to do in one life, and other times they choose to rest from a very hard previous life. My daughter has a very intense chart, but she also has lots of strengths she can use to overcome these areas of hardship. Its all there. You just have to be willing to use it.

Zarathu

aquarius7000

Hi,

Meg96, not sure you are looking for advice in a particular area of life, or have a particular question, which certainly would makes things clearer and easier for us. One thing for sure is that each chart comes with challenging placements and aspects. Hence, on that level, there really is nothing extraordinary about your chart.:) Neither are you the only one with a karma package.

As far as that fiery Moon in Aries goes, you can consider yourself lucky you have it to actually help you get up and get doing things in comparison to the Piscean planets, more of which would have made you drown in self-pity and look into space. I too have a heavy Pluto in my chart (Plu-Moon, Plu-Sat, Plu-Mars), a heavy Saturn (Sat-Moon, Sat-Mars, Sat-Ven, Sat-Plu), Nep-Ven square, so what do you say to that? Any advice :)

Take the glass half full, and get your strengths out of your chart, as has already been suggested, and try to manifest those, as far as you can, to combat the challenges. You have Jup-Mars and a wide Jup-Sun sextile, which certainly can give you a lot of help to do so, if you choose to, ie.

Relationships will also happen, though, with Sat in the 7th, either a little later, or with a partner over at least 5 yrs older than yourself.

Best
:)AQ7

meg96

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I tried three separate times and my internet gave out EACH one................................................................................................. :annoyed:

I would like to clarify as melodramatic as I was acting, I was posing a serious question as to how to deal with these difficult aspects and placements. :lol: Sometimes I just get carried away with my self-expression. (My relocation chart shows Sun in the 5th house... :joyful:)

But anyway, thanks for all of your input and kindness :) I understand now!! It is not that the energies are either good or bad. The energies are simply what they are. I, as the bearer of the chart, am the one who gets to choose how they are acted out. :smile:

I also feel a lot, lot, lot less bad about the Aries moon!! You're right about it helping me to balance out the Neptunian energies. I think I've learned to be wary of the "selfish" aspects of it, and besides, I have a Virgo ascendant and a Pisces sun so I can't really be that entirely selfish. If anything it just makes me doubly more passionate. (Maybe even making up for Aquarius Mercury's aloofness a little??)

What would you say the most difficult aspects of your charts are??

Abby83

Hey.... it's good to be selfish!! Something I had to learn. My difficult aspect is Chiron in 8th house squaring Venus in 11th house.