Happy Married life?

AW041

Hi,

Would appreciate a feedback on this.
My friend go divorced last year, after her now ex cheated on her. But after lots of crying and fuss, they made peace with each other and parted ways and then just became good friends. He is now getting married to another woman soon, and while one hand my friend fears that history may get repeated but she also wishes really well for her ex as in the end he deserves happiness, which he could not find with her. As she says, my ex did put up with a lot of **** of mine, I am not an easy person to be with...lol. Anyways, she wants to know if he would have a happy married life?
Btw I also do want to know, is this is short term chart or long term? how does one get to know?

I put him in 7th and to be wife as 1st, She is moon, home based, strong in what she has to offer, however he is 7th and is Jupiter in the detriment. Sun is in the fall in libra, and is in the 10th house for him, looks like his professional challenges will hinder their personal relationship. Moon squares mercury maybe communication challenges. Mars squares both moon and Jupiter, questionable physical compatibility.
One of the strange things I see that She/Moon, makes no aspect with Jupiter, could it mean she would have no feelings for him? doesn't make sense, but from what I have been told, she very much loves him

Please throw in more light.

regards

Attachments

• Happy Married life.jpg
    Happy Married life.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 33

Bunraku

Isn’t your friend the 11th, because he’s your friend?

Or did he ask this with you at the same time with the intent of a horary? In this case it would be the 1st house.

Confused,
Bunraku

AW041

Isn’t your friend the 11th, because he’s your friend?

Or did he ask this with you at the same time with the intent of a horary? In this case it would be the 1st house.

Confused,
Bunraku

My friend asked the question. She will be the ascendant. But given that she has no role in the marriage. Her ex will be 7th and to be wife as 1st