Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-30-2015, 11:42 PM

Why so many enemies?why people search problems with me?

i have this question deep down on me because i never understood the reasons

why always people try to @@@@ with me ?

first of all im a serious and very mature guy for his age im 26 years old
but i have the maturity and the experience of a 36 years old guy mostly because i ve been through a lot of hard times and troubles in my life since i was kid.i suffered a lot and i was very unlucky but this is not the case.

im a loyal realist TRUE serious man who always look at his job and doesn't like to have bad relations and problems with other people and does not like doing bad things to other people
i dont search for problems with no one (unless if people provoke me for no reason then i become very agressive and prone to violence which is NOT GOOD

is happening no mattter what i do...

many people disrespect me,they jealous of me i dont know why the heck
maybe because i look bossy? tough?(im not bossy) = i have no idea seriously why people behave like that

in general i notice that i get a lot of attention
for no reason. i mean the bad kind of attention

people always act weird rude and quarrelsome towards me
weirds things happening to me that dont happen
to most people and makes me feel that im crazy and paranoid but I AM NOT
these things happen indeed in my life even if i try to ignore them it is not easy

people that i found in my everyday life the last 10 years or so, tend to be rude quarellsome and prejudging without even know me and treat me like $hit
and backstabbing for no reason

i ask myself
why?

is it necessary to be in a repeated war with all these evil people around me
(enemies) to just get the respect or to make them leave me alone?

srsy why people direspect and provoke someone who's civilized an does not try to f@@@ with people

im so tired. i feel like this has something to do with pluto beeing in my zodiac sign all these years.

i am cap sun and rising and have a bunch of planets in capricorn

i have 2 charts here

my natal chart and my relocation chart with transits

thank you

Last edited by Hopeandfaith; 11-04-2015 at 07:54 PM.
Unread 10-31-2015, 06:07 PM

Re: Why so many enemies?why people search problems with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeandfaith View Post

why always people try to @@@@ with me ?

first of all im a serious and very mature guy for his age im 26 years old
but i have the maturity and the experience of a 36 years old guy mostly because i ve been through a lot of hard times and troubles in my life since i was kid.i suffered a lot and i was very unlucky but this is not the case.

im a loyal realist TRUE serious man who always look at his job and doesn't like to have bad relations and problems with other people and does not like doing bad things to other people
i dont search for problems with no one (unless if people provoke me for no reason then i become very agressive and prone to violence which is NOT GOOD

is happening no mattter what i do...

many people disrespect me,they jealous of me i dont know why the heck
maybe because i look bossy? tough?(im not bossy) = i have no idea seriously why people behave like that

in general i notice that i get a lot of attention
for no reason. i mean the bad kind of attention

people always act weird rude and quarrelsome towards me
weirds things happening to me that dont happen
to most people and makes me feel that im crazy and paranoid but I AM NOT
these things happen indeed in my life even if i try to ignore them it is not easy

people that i found in my everyday life the last 10 years or so, tend to be rude quarellsome and prejudging without even know me and treat me like $hit
and backstabbing for no reason

i ask myself
why?

is it necessary to be in a repeated war with all these evil people around me
(enemies) to just get the respect or to make them leave me alone?

srsy why people direspect and provoke someone who's civilized an does not try to f@@@ with people

im so tired. i feel like this has something to do with pluto beeing in my zodiac sign all these years.

i am cap sun and rising and have a bunch of planets on capricorn

i have 2 charts here

thank you
Sun in the 1st adds Aries-like qualities to your Sun sign and this Pluto/Scorpio/Moon combination makes you even more combative and your Mars in Aries is also adding to that. Your higher than average degree of maturity comes from this ASC/Saturn/Capricorn/Sun combination.
Unread 10-31-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Sun in the 1st adds Aries-like qualities to your Sun sign and this Pluto/Scorpio/Moon combination makes you even more combative and your Mars in Aries is also adding to that. Your higher than average degree of maturity comes from this ASC/Saturn/Capricorn/Sun combination.

i see .but i dont understand why people try to do bad things to me for no reason?

i tend to attract many quarrelsome evil people around me, many enemies
and im a guy who does not provoke
and i dont get in fights if there is no reason,i like peace you know i like to have friends i like people but people always try to @@@@ me up
and that provokes my rage

Last edited by Hopeandfaith; 11-01-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Unread 11-01-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
i see .but i dont understand why people try to do bad things to me for no reason?

and i dont get in fights if there is no reason,i like peace you know i like to have friends i like people but people always try to @@@@ me up
There's always a reason. If you attract quarrelsome people into your experience then that's what's active in you. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be quarrelsome in order to attract quarrelsome people, focus mostly on quarrelsome people or talking or complaining about is already enough. What you focus upon will sooner or later become your experience.

You said something about backstabbing, that's a typical Scorpio/Pluto issue. And since you've got an emphasis on Pluto/Scorpio via your Moon, this means you may be prone to experiencing underhanded behavior in relationships during times when you are out of alignment.

Also, you've got Neptune with your Sun in the 1st, so there could be some self-deception going on in terms of how good or well-received you actually are.
Unread 11-01-2015, 03:35 PM

With the capricorn/scorpio combination it produces a disciplined yet power ridden personality, these two signs are quite disliked in the zodica of their intense, unstable behaviors. Scorpio produces intense, secretive, analytic personality and it further add melancholy to the Capricorn sun such combination might pushes people away from you. With moon which represents the crowd conjunct pluto person is either extremely hated or loved. 12th house known for hidden enemies.

Last edited by theV; 11-01-2015 at 03:40 PM.
Unread 11-01-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
With the capricorn/scorpio combination it produces a disciplined yet power ridden personality, these two signs are quite disliked in the zodica of their intense, unstable behaviors. Scorpio produces intense, secretive, analytic personality and it further add melancholy to the Capricorn sun such combination might pushes people away from you. With moon which represents the crowd conjunct pluto person is either extremely hated or loved. 12th house known for hidden enemies.

I never had people who hated me, only jealousy
people tend to get jealous at me very easily and they try to bring me down
when im saying for no reason it is indeed jealousy for no reason

because im just a simple human beeing.

i dont have authority,power in the world
money,fame etc... you know what i mean
people usually tend to hate people who have authority success power etc..

i have none of them.

i can't even imagine how many enemies i would have if i was someone with power authority or fame etc (LOL)

what i realize is that people these days can't stand when you are REAL =yourself.

im a very REAL guy realist,really honest im not a guy who wears masks i dont like hypocrisy

i like to be myself = TRUE . no games, no acting ,no hypocrisy.
and thats probably the reason why i get so many enemies because they
cant stand my honesty they want me to FOLLOW them and be like them
and act the way they want me to act. = like a LOSER

well i can't do that.

btw i can assure you that people are not pushed away from me . on the contrary.

i tend to get the attention of people very easily without even talking and just by sitting there all alone and drink or doing something
and not talking at all .

you know moon-pluto scorpio combination people are known to have a HUGE magnetism no matter how they look or how they act ,
i have that magnetism but i dont always attract the good people...... you know.

if i ever had people who tried to stay away from me it was usually when they show me raged

Last edited by Hopeandfaith; 11-01-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Unread 11-02-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
You are absolutely right about the Scorpio part. But Capricorn is very stable and predictable and there's actually nothing intense about the Capricorn manner, but they are very serious. However, they have enormous stamina like the Scorpio but they are often underestimated because the way they use their power is of a silent and unassuming kind. But nevertheless they demand respect.
Unread 11-02-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
You are absolutely right about the Scorpio part. But Capricorn is very stable and predictable and there's actually nothing intense about the Capricorn manner, but they are very serious. However, they have enormous stamina like the Scorpio but they are often underestimated because the way they use their power is of a silent and unassuming kind. But nevertheless they demand respect.

we capricorns are not evil and we never try to bring other people down
we play fair and whatever we achieve in life is with our hard work and dedication
now for scorpios it is true many of them are evil and mean .
but what do you expect from a sign that has pluto (the planet of evil hell death underworld) as their ruler ?

and if capricorns are hated is because they are the TRUE leaders of this world ,and success power are in their nature,so most people these days hate jealous the ALPHA males
because we capricorns are alpha from our nature thats why we get so many hate.
dont forget that saturn and capricorn rules the 10th house the most highest point in natal chart -midheaven
and also the planet of action =mars
is exalted in capricorn.

but we are underestimated as you said because astrologers ride scorpio's d.... and always portray scorpios as the most powerfull blah blah while in real life most powerfull are Leos Aries and capricorns.

Last edited by Hopeandfaith; 11-02-2015 at 10:06 PM.
Unread 11-03-2015, 07:43 AM

Quote:

Hope and Faith,

You have a lot of strength and magnetism in your chart. I love the fire trine between Mars and Venus and the angular Mercury trine Jupiter. Very expressive and creative and tuned in to others. Extremely perceptive. But may tend to jump to conclusions at times?

The Mercury is right out front on the ascendant in zero Aquarius. That could indicate a very dynamic, impulsive, spontaneous way of expressing one self. Perhaps you might speak before you think things through at times. The mercury square mars can indicate miscommunications and misunderstanding through impulsive speech or misguided reactions. But also a very unique, creative flair that attracts others. Innovative trend setter?

You may be a lot more sensitive than you first appear to others. Perhaps others think you have a chip on your shoulder when in fact you are sometimes insecure or defensive and not at all trying to be aggressive.

Having the Sun in a close conjunction to Neptune can be beautifully artistic, sensitive and spiritual. But it can sometimes cause confusion and distortion in how we present ourselves to others. We may not see ourselves very clearly all of the time. I have that same conjunction. And I sometimes get the wrong impression about what someone is trying to say. It is hard not to jump to conclusions when I get such clear vibes and visions about what I think I see and hear. If that makes sense.

Where are you hanging out that you keep attracting low life type back stabbers? With Sun/Neptune that close, you might maybe stay away from bars and places that have a lot of drug use. Music studios and Spiritual havens, artistic studios and retreats are perfectly suited.
Unread 11-03-2015, 08:20 AM

Quote:

why always peopl…

i have 2 charts here

thank you
In traditional astrology 12th house is amongst other things the house of hidden enemies, but it is also called the hidden house where the energies of the planets in it are hidden by the chart owner himself. Your sun and saturn are in your 12th – try to find out what is on your own part, when you provoke a special behaviour in other people – sometimes people are nothing but mirrors.

I also adress this enemy thing to chiron in the 6th in opposition to your planets in the 12th house especially the opposition to your chartruler and your 12th house ruler saturn.

Look up the meaning of chiron in both your natal and your relocation chart. Chiron in 6th can deal with painful hurtful stuff in daily life (with work, coworkers, people you deal with on an everyday basis, health). In the relocation chart it moved into an even heavier part: your descendant. This means "the other" (DC) is felt as painful and hurtful. Chiron seems to be your task here – learn about chiron.

Somerhing about chiron:

–––––––– Taken from cafeastrology.com ––––––––

Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. Because the wound goes deep, and we may work hard to overcome the wound, healing powers are potent.

All the best
G.

Last edited by Glinda; 11-03-2015 at 08:37 AM.
Unread 11-03-2015, 02:03 PM

Quote:
we capricorns are not evil and we never try to bring other people down
we play fair and whatever we achieve in life is with our hard work and dedication
now for scorpios it is true many of them are evil and mean .
but what do you expect from a sign that has pluto (the planet of evil hell death underworld) as their ruler ?
There are no more evil and less evil signs. There are only different ways of showing discord.

Quote:
and if capricorns are hated is because they are the TRUE leaders of this world ,and success power are in their nature,so most people these days hate jealous the ALPHA males
because we capricorns are alpha from our nature thats why we get so many hate.
dont forget that saturn and capricorn rules the 10th house the most highest point in natal chart -midheaven
and also the planet of action =mars
is exalted in capricorn.

but we are underestimated as you said because astrologers ride scorpio's d.... and always portray scorpios as the most powerfull blah blah while in real life most powerfull are Leos Aries and capricorns.
I'd say that Aries, Leo, Scorpio and Capricorn are the natural leaders of the zodiac. And they all have their own unique style and methods of getting to the top and staying at the top.
Unread 11-03-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
In traditional astrology 12th house is amongst other things the house of hidden enemies, but it is also called the hidden house where the energies of the planets in it are hidden by the chart owner himself. Your sun and saturn are in your 12th – try to find out what is on your own part, when you provoke a special behaviour in other people – sometimes people are nothing but mirrors.

I also adress this enemy thing to chiron in the 6th in opposition to your planets in the 12th house especially the opposition to your chartruler and your 12th house ruler saturn.

Look up the meaning of chiron in both your natal and your relocation chart. Chiron in 6th can deal with painful hurtful stuff in daily life (with work, coworkers, people you deal with on an everyday basis, health). In the relocation chart it moved into an even heavier part: your descendant. This means "the other" (DC) is felt as painful and hurtful. Chiron seems to be your task here – learn about chiron.

Somerhing about chiron:

Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. Because the wound goes deep, and we may work hard to overcome the wound, healing powers are potent.

All the best
G.

yeah but 12th indicates "hidden" enemies

here we talk about the OBVIOUS enemies . people try to f@@@ with me
or they pick me up for no reason

thats what i dont like the most, seriously

whenever im staying calm and friendly those people think im a weak idiot or not dangerous at all and they abuse it.

so then. here comes the rage..... and you can imagine what kind of
rage will be

when you have that moon-pluto-scorpio,mars in aries thing, wrath is so intense
(you dont wanna be in the receiving side.)

its so ridicilus because these strange things happen only to me i ve never heard anyone having similar experiences

are those people around me that stupid to realize that i deserve their respect the same as they deserve mine?

Last edited by Hopeandfaith; 11-03-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Tags
enemieswhy, people, problems, search