Lilith conjunct venus in synastry.

pisceskitty

Hello,

What does it mean when a mans' solar arc. Lilith is conjunct a woman's solar arc. venus? I read somewhere that this can indicate the "other" woman type of situation.

Wave

Hi,

as far as I know this aspect is about the woman's lesson (Venus) of having to resist the temptation of the man (Lillith). This aspect shows a lot of magnetism and attraction between the two parties...the problem with this synastry aspect is that it is usually the so called 'forbidden fruit's' type of attraction.

Wave.

Venuslure

What if you have it both ways with someone, a double whammy so to speak, would it make the relationship even more taboo like on both ends? I mean how does that work out exactly?

Starwalk

Not so much a reply but another synastric 'incident'. I have Venus and Mars conjunct (1.5 degrees) in third decanate Cancer in the 12th. house. I have met someone who has Lilith in his 2nd. house exactly conjunct my Mars. To add to this my Lilith third decanate Sagittarius in the 5th. house is conjunct (5 minutes) his Uranus in the 7th. house.

I cannot find any in depth asteroid Lilith interpretations anywhere, not even for natal, never mind synastric...any suggestions...he's driving me crazy. The only 'taboo' as such would be a fairly substantial age difference, beyond that we are both single.

Venuslure

That seems to be the case, it's usually the planet person who recieves the lilith person, and in turn responds. Last time I had this aspect with someone it was his lilith square my Venus, and he just about drove me insane with desire for him. I agree that the attraction is very powerful and hard to resist, it's almost as bad(or good)as Pluto contacts.

mdinaz

Never paid much mind to Lilith in the chart until this thread. I went back and looked at some data - my current sweetheart has my Lilith exactly square her Uranus (within one minute) and her Lilith is near my MC trine Sun/Node within one degree. My ex has Lilith trine my Uranus/Pluto within a degree and my Lilith is conjunct her Mercury, sextile Neptune and trine Uranus. There's definite magnetic attractions between me and both women and both have some scandal or taboo associated albeit for different reasons. I'll have to pay more attention to that in the future when looking at other charts.

Neptune Rising

I've been studying the effects of Lilith for a few years now.

In synastry, I've found similar things. A guy's Lilith was trine to my Sun, I was very much in the passion for him! :biggrin: I have with another guy, my Lilith opposite his Venus, and he is in the passion for me. Lol. So it looks like the Lilith person can be the object of desire. I have had another person, potential romantic, whos Lilith is conjunct my Venus while my Lilith is square his Sun. Nothing actually happened between us but alot of flirting and game playing, and it all ended badly, there was even another girl involved that took the biscuit for me. Another romance I've had had his Mars opposing my Lilith, I now realise partly why he desired me so much, yet his Saturn was conjunct my Lilith - so it was a push pull kind of feel, with me feeling a bit like a yoyo.

I've found another thing in non romantic synastry charts. My Sun has been opposite two different people's Liliths, both of them guys and totally non romantic. For both people, they drove me crazy but not with desire, more like total dislike. There were other factors in the chart where personalities clashed, but I'm sure the Liliths had something to do with it.

I have a friend who's Sun is square to my Lilith, nothing romantic. I found her kind of rejecting me in the end. I introduced her to my group of friends, only to find her somehow pushing me out.

Interesting point to study :happy:

Joz

There are so many great postings about Lilith on these boards! Although I have worked with some asteroids in chart interpretation, I'm new to studying Lilith, and find her story fascinating. It also has added another layer of understanding in my practice of astrology.

Last edited:

zona967

Banned
I have my Lilith tightly conjunct a guy's Venus and what you all said certainly resonates with me. We are both in committed relationships and stay more or less faithful to our partners but there's always been some very strange sort of attraction between us. The "forbidden fruit" thing you mentioned really seems to describe the situation well as in the past while he was still single he seemed to have an interest in me but never actually advanced to me. I also felt some kind of attraction and flirted with him on more than one occasion. Curiously enough, he just seemed to freeze and refused to engage in any way whatsoever in my "games". This "freezing" seemed very strange to me as there are many ways you can turn a woman down but simply doing nothing whatsoever didn't seem to be one of them. So I kept going and it felt like he wanted something but would never ever admit it. For some time I even thought he was afraid of me for some reason and he did seem scared at times.

So I went on and on, turning all the more Lilith on him and feeling like the snake in the Garden of Eden, going more and more out of character and often daydreaming about seduction in its various forms. It was pretty intense at some point and very archetypal, in a sense, as it was bringing "seduction" to its limits. I haven't felt like this ever in my life and on the one hand, it was good and very primal, for the reasons described above, but on the other, I can't say I was proud of my behaviour and would really describe it as a "dark side" of my emotional make-up. It was a real challenge: seducing on my part and resisting on his. I even jokingly said it to him once "hey, my job is to seduce you and yours is to keep turning me down". He played his part quite well but it really felt like he was under a lot of pressure at some points.

fionapineapple

hey everyone im new. i was wondering if you could answer what it meant to meet someone who has their juno in pisces (his) conjunct my eros, sun, mercury? my lilith is in his asc/1st house in scorpio conjunct both our pluto and my juno.

*they both are friends and know each other!!!

also another person we have a juno (his)/venus conjunction. mars (his)/juno conjunction. mars in each other's 1st house, as well as lilith conjunct asc in both. SN conjunct chiron (both). chiron (mine) conjunct his descendant. his chiron conjuncts my MC? help?

Neptune Rising

Hi Fiona

It does depend on what sort of relationship those people have with each other. If it is platonic, even though there are potential romantic contacts in their synastry, the energies might not play out...

Lilith can represent a temptation to the person who's natal chart she contacts, its quite a creative energy that lets us explore a side of ourselves that we normally might not face up to...

fionapineapple

its a bit of a triangle im in and the 2 two guys i described are best friends with each other. i really like the second one i described but im getting curious about the first.

Roseapple

I have this, both ways with my current beau.His venus conjuncts my lilith and my venus squares his lilith and we just can't resist each other. It's like a trap door, you just can't get out.

:love::love::love:

Omg everyone you all have described my same situation! I have a friend whose lilith conjuncts my venus and I am madly passionate with him. Like more than ever. Yes the forbidden fruit thing is sooo true, definitely things keeping us apart for strange reasons.....wow finally someone else gets it!!!!

Thanks for this insight!

akasha

I'm new learning about Lilith, but after reading through this thread I also had to check this aspect!

And here goes:
My Lilith trines my boyfriend's Venus
His Lilith trines my Venus/Nept/Moon

surprise surprise :love: