USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

Yes it is. If someone walks into your house without permission it constitutes a breach of your rights of property, a violent action against a person. When an illegal immigrant does this, it breaches the rights of the nation's sovereignty over its territory.

No one has the foresight to know whether the intentions of the person are good or bad - and the very reason is because they avoid going through the proper channels of government screening. If someone crosses into your country illegally, you can't know if its a refugee or a drug dealer or a foreign invader until the person is confronted by the authorities.

The ends don't justify the means.

Countries IMPOSE boundaries by violent force of arms. They drive indigenous peoples off their land, where they have lived for thousands of years. The "Wall" was just imposed on sacred indigenous land along the border. We need rules and regulations, but national boundaries aren't sacrosanct. Crossing them without permission from a violent government is not, in itself, a "violent" act if one comes in peace .

Every child that's born is an unknown quantity. Some might grow up to be monsters without a conscience. Should we forbid people from having children, even though the vast majority will be good citizens of the nation?

piercethevale

I'm against allowing anyone and everyone just entering this nation.
As I was subjected to numerous films during my grade school years that supported "zero population growth" and know that many of my fellow classmates took that concept seriously , then it seems we were all duped, [brainwashed, even?], and many now feel betrayed... as most of these immigrants at present are from countries that far exceed the average birth rate for the world.
California now has more people than water resources available during its drought years.. and some scientist believe that is just the beginning,r.e. these recent years of so many droughts, that California will eventually become as dry as the Sahara.

I also kind of object to allowing refugees into this country that were unwilling to fight for what is theirs.
My ancestors fought in the American Revolution, some died. If these people are unwilling to fight for their own lands, what will they do if such were to happen here, in the United States?

Most of the Quakers were run off to Canada during the American Revolution , as they were pacifists, tending to British wounded as well as American, and because they refused to pay a tax to support that war. Those ancestors of mine that I am descended from were "Free Quaker" and "Funkites" {Free Mennonites} It was only very recently that I learned that my 6 Xs great grandfather that fought for the Virginia Militia, in the American Revolution, by declaring himself to be a "Free Quaker" in 1778 had for a mother, a woman whom was, a Mennonite, the daughter of Dutch Mennonites that had immigrated to Pennsylvania at the invitation of the Quakers there that solicited for people of all faiths to come live with them in mutual respect and brotherhood.

While, yes, I do honor those ancestors of mine that preceded that one that fought, I have to take exception to their belief in total pacifism as that stems from the King James translation of the Old Testament. In the original Hebrew text that commandment of Gods' is "Thou shall not murder" and not "Kill", as King James would have us believe.
I suspect that it was a deliberate change, a politically motivated change, so as to keep the people passive and non resistant to the Kings' demands and his armies.

Another thing I have noticed is that the gov't has been re-settling these immigrants en masse, that is to say in very large numbers, in concentrated areas of long standing cultural identities Such as the large community of Muslims in areas of Minnesota. What that does is dilute the cultural identity of that community, dilute the voting block it has had and sustains.
In the area, I grew up in Los Angeles County, my old neighbors tell me that so many Armenians have been settled there that the town is now almost completely changed. In fact there is now an Armenian mafia in Los Angeles, and there was a shoot out in a supermarket parking lot in L.A. just last December that was because that group of thugs wanted protection money from the llong time owner, whom flatly refused to pay it. It was always a staunchly conservative community, and very tightly knit, as it is in its own little valley between the San Gabriel Mountains and the Verdugo Hills. Since I left nearly 50 years ago, they have allowed zoning laws to change, despite the communities protestations, allowing three and four story apartment complexes to be built, housing hundreds were once a single family dwelling stood., with no addressing the narrow streets that are now congested with traffic daily, nor that there is no space for recreational pursuits anywhere nearby.

...and not to mention that the Democrats are presently dependent on the votes of recent immigrants ...and illegal immigrants too... to sustain any sizable membership in State and National assemblies.

Considering the recent debacle they put on with that impeachment nonsense, they may likely need a great increase in those kind of voters... as I believe they are surely going to see a backlash from every corner of the nation come the elections this year.

I'm totally for Bernie getting the office, but if it takes that to win... and I really hate to say this... then I'd rather endure four more years of Trump

piercethevale

If it were up to me, I would have all land presently designated as belonging to the U.S. gov't returned immediately to its indigenous peoples. Then I would have it so only those indigenous people could approve any more immigration into this country.
We can't just give them back their land and move out, but we can do the next best thing.
As for myself, as I wrote above, I am a direct descendant of Quakers , they arrived here in 1683 and despite the King of England telling them that the land was theirs for the taking, they paid the local tribe for their land, to that tribes satisfaction.
...not to mention I do have some indigenous ancestry, myself... a bit more than Eliz. Warren does, too...

Last edited:

Dirius

Before europeans arrived in the americas, indigenous tribes were slaugthering and conquering each other for territory. That is the history of the world. The Aztecs in central america and the Incas in south america conquered and enslaved multiple small tribes forming massive empires.

Just because europeans arrived with better technology that allowed them to swiftly conquer the continent means very little. There is no reason why you should give back anything, because that is how the world was shaped.

You also can't really give back lands to anyone, because who would you give them to: the last tribe of people that occupied a territory? or the original owners? or the ones before that?

Also how do you include people with a certain percentage of X tribe's bloodline. Like if you are 2% cherokee? or 5% Sioux? do you get a share of land?

Its highly impractical.

Last edited:

Dirius

Countries IMPOSE boundaries by violent force of arms. They drive indigenous peoples off their land, where they have lived for thousands of years. The "Wall" was just imposed on sacred indigenous land along the border. We need rules and regulations, but national boundaries aren't sacrosanct. Crossing them without permission from a violent government is not, in itself, a "violent" act if one comes in peace .

Every child that's born is an unknown quantity. Some might grow up to be monsters without a conscience. Should we forbid people from having children, even though the vast majority will be good citizens of the nation?

Yes it is david. There are proper channels to seek refugee status or asylum. Crossing ilegally isn't one.

leomoon

Sneaking into a foreign country to LIVE and work there, and access benefits is way more than trespassing. It is stolen identities, embezzlement, breaking and entering, burglary, etc.

And what percentage of legitimate people coming from south of our border countries, are in this group? Legit vs non-legit that is. Links appreciated. :bandit:

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/immigration-united-states-timeline

In my ethnically diverse childhood neighborhood, we had many in our schools and neighbors referred to as DPs. They were the "displaced persons" from various European countries displaced because of war and uprooting during WW 2 and post WW2. We were called "war babies " then.

The displaced people in my neighborhood were more from Poland and the Ukraine. Many went to the nearby Catholic School where I went. I must say, I recall some whose habits were so different from my own, but it simply added eventually to my education and lack of fear of "others" different from myself. That was a blessing! For example, before I befriended a young girl with long thick pigtails braided each morning and her younger sister (who was my sister's age), in the same school, I hadn't known the smell from her hair was her father's insistence on washing their hair before braiding each day with eggs. Yep! thick and shiny hair, but smelled like eggs, lol.

btw: Nancy Pelosi lived within walking distance of where I lived., so likely she TOO had known many of these young people who came with their parents from Europe. Nancy D'Alessandro as she was known then went to the local catholic school in "Little Italy" (as we called this portion of town...) Little Italy was also a favorite haunt of Mafiaoso figures when in town as well as the "Rat Pack" i.e. Sinatra, Dean Martin & Sammy Davis Jr. as well as the Kennedy in law.

Like I said, we all grew up unafraid of people, unlike today's bunch; and far better off for it. I believe my personality is summed up for me, by my 11th house Uranus cj. NN trine Neptune, Quintile the MC. I'm opened and shocked how closed off so many of my fellow citizens are due to nothing more then subconscious drilled in fears likely based on lack of getting out much. (across the borders)

Last edited:

leomoon

PiercetheVale: Thanks for the reminder of Pluto transits and how they may affect people and events. I read this and it made me think of the following, although I forgot to copy your quote. I think it was about Buttigieg's natal chart with the transit.

Ref:
The Pluto aspect causes rejection, or to look down upon, traditional cultural standards and mores of society.

I didn't realize this, although I've experienced it, especially during Pluto's transit over my personal planet & opposing my ASC. Thanks for reminding::sideways: * I think? I saw a lovely woman, a fairly well known astrologer on Facebook's Mundane page post a chart forsomething the other day with a noon time. Someone immediately went up and down on the poor woman telling her off (it was everything I could do to contain myself)....as I hate when people do this. I did say however, thanks for her efforts, (then everyone else followed the thanks of their own and told her its common when people do this to never contribute anything worthwhile like their OWN charts to help out) :innocent: ... She (the astrologer who posted the noon chart for Bill Barr and his father Donald who wrote a sci-fi book that sounds very much like Jeffrey Epstein's life and knew him well ) said simply, and graciously: "Tr Sun is squaring my Natal Sun to the minute right now and opposing Natal Pluto. Transiting Uranus is squaring my Progressed Sun and opposing Natal Saturn within a couple of minutes. I think I'll go walk the dog now" :sad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space...gX7LHs3Zy558htj-fT7JaPYucN5LxCjIo0_wNcRxQMt7g

I also reminded that this happens to me all the time during Tr. Pluto events that astounded me at the time of occurrence via others. YET, now and then, always I wonder how the universe operates, (we ARE the universe), and somehow, someway, mysteriously at least to me; a human being usually will enter our ?sleeping? consciousness simply to hurt, degrade or insult another human being for what possible reason then to elevate oneself at the expense of another? .....I think it must be more then that however. I'm stuck on the old adage, we are all inter-connected and can't get past that thought on this one. It does help us all I think who known astrology can at least SEE the visual effect of the moving heavenly bodies on a chart and somehow, not take these slights so personally. Although, admittedly, its hard to do.

Here is DJT's natal on Election Day:

Last edited:

Dirius

And what percentage of legitimate people coming from south of our border countries, are in this group? Legit vs non-legit that is. Links appreciated. :bandit:

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/immigration-united-states-timeline

In my ethnically diverse childhood neighborhood, we had many in our schools and neighbors referred to as DPs. They were the "displaced persons" from various European countries displaced because of war and uprooting during WW 2 and post WW2. We were called "war babies " then.

The displaced people in my neighborhood were more from Poland and the Ukraine. Many went to the nearby Catholic School where I went. I must say, I recall some whose habits were so different from my own, but it simply added eventually to my education and lack of fear of "others" different from myself. That was a blessing! For example, before I befriended a young girl with long thick pigtails braided each morning and her younger sister (who was my sister's age), in the same school, I hadn't known the smell from her hair was her father's insistence on washing their hair before braiding each day with eggs. Yep! thick and shiny hair, but smelled like eggs, lol.

Probably all the people you mentioned, entered the country by legal means and resettled according to the law - which is way different from what its being discussed here.

Ilegal migration usually comes with a huge number of criminal activity, such as drug traffic and sex traffic. But suppose in your view that is ok?

Last edited:

david starling

Well it was the Obama administration which began the policy of putting children in cages. Why didn't he bother to upgrade detention centers?

Nope. Obama threatened to, as a deterrent. Never actually went through with it. Remember the coat the current First Lady wore to a detention center?-- "I don't really care, do you?"

leomoon

Dirius quote:

Probably all the people you mentioned, entered the country by legal means and resettled according to the law - which is way different from what its being discussed here.

Ilegal migration usually comes with a huge number of criminal activity, such as drug traffic and sex traffic. But suppose in your view that is ok?
I have no idea why in the world you'd assume such a thing about someone you do not even know. Of course illegal entry is not okay, but people were not by and large trying to enter illegally when trump shut down the means for them to be legal through the court system.

IF you have asked politely, I'd have answered your (assumption) quite differently. I'd likely have said I believe in Legal migration and IF necessary, quotas. There should be green cards as well for more farmworkers, and whatever is necessary in this country that the citizens don't want to do as in the past. Most Americans do not want to pick cotton, nor do they wish to pick the vineyards (grapes), citrus, apples, lettuce farms, etc.

However, I would caution as well to be certain people are treated humanely when hired, just as Cesar Chavez fought so hard for years ago, and managed to have needed change in California for example:

https://migration.ucdavis.edu/rmn/more.php?id=131_0_3_0

I also don't believe
that this POTUS was opened to legal crossings, and Constitutional protections for migrants in this country including lawyers, etc.. For God's sake, he doesn't even allow Flu shots be given to the people or their children. THAT is clearly immoral to me.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino...u-shots-detained-migrants-warn-trump-n1085206

Actual, factual tests were done in a scientific manner to determine the validity of the POTUS claims and found to be largely based on biases: (i.e. exaggerations)

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ssqu.12300

Methods

Rates of violent crime and drug arrests by state are pooled for 2012–2014. These are compared against pooled statistics on foreign‐born and Mexican nationals living in the United States, as well as estimates of undocumented foreign and undocumented Mexican population by state. The data are analyzed using correlation and multivariate regressions.
Results

Data uniformly show no association between immigrant population size and increased violent crime. However, there appears to be a small but significant association between undocumented immigrant populations and drug‐related arrests.
Conclusions

Results largely contradict the Trump Hypothesis: no evidence links Mexican or undocumented Mexican immigrants specifically to violent or drug‐related crime. Undocumented immigrant associations with drug‐related crime are minimal, though significant. The Trump Hypothesis consequently appears to be biased toward rhetoric rather than evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_policy_of_Donald_Trump#cite_note-Green-48

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ssqu.12300

Green, David (May 1, 2016). "The Trump Hypothesis: Testing Immigrant Populations as a Determinant of Violent and Drug-Related Crime in the United States". Social Science Quarterly. 97 (3): 506–524. doi:10.1111/ssqu.12300. ISSN 1540-6237.

Last edited:

leomoon

This thread seems to have gone off track to immigration (legal and illegal) and other issues not in keeping with the 2020 November Elections or the upcoming Primaries.

Migration and Immigration which is a big part of the Republican vs Democrat agendas?

Republican Senator, (late Senator) Barry Goldwater once ran for POTUS back in 1968 when many of the members here likely weren't even born yet. :surprised:
He was known as the inspiration for this shocking commercial ad called the "Daisy Ad " because of his staunch militarism and the times being the era of Vietnam: (He was similar in the same way to John Bolton, Trump's ex National Security Advisor and a favorite of the G.O.P.& Fox TV hosts, especially prior to the trump cult )

Daisy Ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2cwqHB6QeUw&feature=emb_logo
and

for comparison to DJT today (see comment comparing them from YouTube): He wanted to get rid of the U.N. way back before DJT . .. "Which Barry? Which DJT?" ...

Comparing Trump to Barry Goldwater circa 1964-68 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyP_hWvqchU

He is still, to this day kind of a revered memory of the GOP political wings in the State of Arizona.

Barry Morris Goldwater (January 2, 1909 – May 29, 1998) was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term Senator from Arizona (1953–1965, 1969–1987) and the Republican Party nominee for president of the United States in 1964.
In the general election, Goldwater lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson, carrying only six states to Johnson's 44 and 38% of the popular vote to Johnson's 61%

The SAME ideals that Goldwater had then, are still quite alive and rampant today especially in Arizona where the current POTUS will be appearing on his 3 day western tour this week.

What most people probably don't know, if that he was very close to a brother Robert, who was one of the worse known (immoral behaviors) for terrible treatment of his farm workers. Curiously, Astrodienst doesn't even list "that" brother and the massive scandal in that family as a Goldwater sibling.

The GOP looked the other way back then, and I see they are still (most of them) looking the other way today.

Times change, but people sure don't seem to.

Barry Morris Goldwater (January 2, 1909 – May 29, 1998) was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term Senator from Arizona (1953–1965, 1969–1987) and the Republican Party nominee for president of the United States in 1964.

The article link is about a car bombing when a large contingent of Reporters started investigating the Goldwaters and using illegals for farming in our State when the investigation found mostly Mexican farmworkers, abused, near death and without toilet facilities in shacks and cardboard crates, generally speaking, abused all for profit making!

https://www.ire.org/about/history/

For a great summertime read, perhaps your libraries have this still available. It certainly (if nothing else comes of it), provides you with a wider education of Illegal workers in this country and the inhumanity of some of the richer classes, mainly in the GOP hierarchy which throws money at the Military-Industrial Complex, just as they did in Barry Goldwater's time, all the while harming humanity where they can get away with it. THAT is the true drain on the American system!! Not grape, strawberry & lettuce workers.

Just the Military complex alone, is 1/2 of the U.S. yearly budget!!

https://www.amazon.com/Arizona-Project-Michael-F-Wendland/dp/0945165021

Last edited:

leomoon

Tonight is the DNC Debates starring 1st place Senator Bernie Sanders, along with Elizabeth Warren, Mayor Pete, Joe Biden and even M. Bloomberg - it should prove telling -

Meanwhile, I found this today: (how some rectified Bernie's chart) Looks like pierce the vale was correct afterall, Scorpio Rising seems like Bernie.

Starkman quotes astro-charts.com: "Bernie Sanders' birth time is not entirely certain. I talked with a man who campaigned with Bernie Sanders in the Burlington, Vermont races 35 years ago, and was also an astrology enthusiast. According to him, working off of his memory, Bernie's birth time was 12:27 PM EDT"

Starkman rectified to 11.43.40 am EDT Asc 16Sco39'

Rolf Liefeld rectified to 12.59 pm EDT

Edith Hathaway rectified to 1:05 am EDT [2]

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sanders,_Bernie

A new video with Bernie and the others

https://youtu.be/hAjZME9ddf8

Is that Guantanamaro in the background playing?

Pete Seeger lyrics:
English Translation:

(And for the cruel one who would tear out
This heart with which I live.
I cultivate neither thistles nor nettles
I cultivate a white rose.)
(With the poor people of this earth,
I want to share my lot.
The little streams of the mountains
Please me more than the sea.)

(I am a truthful man,
From the land of the palm.
Before dying, I want to
Share these poems of my soul.)

leomoon

Finding out a lot more other then he's a filthy rich man, about Michael Bloomberg. Well, I knew about his love affair with Zionists and in particular the Likud party of Netanyahu. That means, only Bernie Sanders, (Jewish too), will at least try to be fair to the next door neighbors, the Palestinians like in the olden days.

Bloomberg is thought by many astrologers to be just another Trump:
This about his love of charter schools for example, and privatize schools for profit. Sounds like a one track mind.

His Venus opposes Pluto : revealing how he bullied, manipulated & tried to control women. Numerous lawsuits filed by women settled by him, forcing them to sign N.D.A. It went on for decades; it's Harvey Weinstein all over again.

When Bloomberg learned that salesperson Sekiko Garrison (who sued the billionaire in the late 1990s) was pregnant in 1995, he reportedly told her to “kill it.” Garrison was fired a few months later. According to the lawsuit, he allegedly screamed at a woman who was looking for a nanny, “It’s a ******* baby! … All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.

He is also all fixed signs - doesn't like change. Likes the "old ways" far better, (Stop & frisk (throw against the wall) , sounds eerily like trump's (just hit them in the head, when you throw them into the cop cars) or telling border guards to ignore the law, that he (djt)will take care of them.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...el-bloomberg-education-reforms-public-schools

Then there is this:

He derided the Democratic candidates(you know at heart he is still a Republican) - for their protective actions for all people: “If your conversation during a presidential election is about some guy wearing a dress and whether he, she, or it can go to the locker room with their daughter, that’s not a winning formula for most people,” he said.

Bloomberg made a similar remark about a “man wearing a dress” in 2016, but his comments uncovered Tuesday — remarks he made less than a year ago — came amid the early stages of the 2020 Democratic primary.

Again, far too much like a DJT for my taste. Hurting others is not my cup of tea, or making fun of others who are not like you either (Uranus trine Neptune, in air house 11, cj. NN ) can't tolerate well, putting others down, especially the vulnerable. :sick:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ozq4noUE-SNNtQ1WJWKqiIXwRKLaeqiHvl9aZtZY2U1DQ

I hope the other candidates on the stage tonight in Las Vegas for the debates that starts now, will demand he answer for this rudeness, but I don't see how in the world it can be negated. Its simply (as with Trump) "who" he is in character.

Last edited:

piercethevale

This thread seems to have gone off track to immigration (legal and illegal) and other issues not in keeping with the 2020 November Elections or the upcoming Primaries.

Migration and Immigration which is a big part of the Republican vs Democrat agendas?

Republican Senator, (late Senator) Barry Goldwater once ran for POTUS back in 1968 when many of the members here likely weren't even born yet. :surprised:
He was known as the inspiration for this shocking commercial ad called the "Daisy Ad " because of his staunch militarism and the times being the era of Vietnam: (He was similar in the same way to John Bolton, Trump's ex National Security Advisor and a favorite of the G.O.P.& Fox TV hosts, especially prior to the trump cult )

Daisy Ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2cwqHB6QeUw&feature=emb_logo
and

for comparison to DJT today (see comment comparing them from YouTube): He wanted to get rid of the U.N. way back before DJT . .. "Which Barry? Which DJT?" ...

Comparing Trump to Barry Goldwater circa 1964-68 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyP_hWvqchU

He is still, to this day kind of a revered memory of the GOP political wings in the State of Arizona.

In the general election, Goldwater lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson, carrying only six states to Johnson's 44 and 38% of the popular vote to Johnson's 61%

The SAME ideals that Goldwater had then, are still quite alive and rampant today especially in Arizona where the current POTUS will be appearing on his 3 day western tour this week.

What most people probably don't know, if that he was very close to a brother Robert, who was one of the worse known (immoral behaviors) for terrible treatment of his farm workers. Curiously, Astrodienst doesn't even list "that" brother and the massive scandal in that family as a Goldwater sibling.

The GOP looked the other way back then, and I see they are still (most of them) looking the other way today.

Times change, but people sure don't seem to.

The article link is about a car bombing when a large contingent of Reporters started investigating the Goldwaters and using illegals for farming in our State when the investigation found mostly Mexican farmworkers, abused, near death and without toilet facilities in shacks and cardboard crates, generally speaking, abused all for profit making!

https://www.ire.org/about/history/

For a great summertime read, perhaps your libraries have this still available. It certainly (if nothing else comes of it), provides you with a wider education of Illegal workers in this country and the inhumanity of some of the richer classes, mainly in the GOP hierarchy which throws money at the Military-Industrial Complex, just as they did in Barry Goldwater's time, all the while harming humanity where they can get away with it. THAT is the true drain on the American system!! Not grape, strawberry & lettuce workers.

Just the Military complex alone, is 1/2 of the U.S. yearly budget!!

https://www.amazon.com/Arizona-Project-Michael-F-Wendland/dp/0945165021

Barry Goldwater Jr. was the congressman, in the late 1960's to early '70's, from the area of Calif. I grew up in. I was a student still in high school when I met Hiim. It's because I was young, dumb, and naive enough to have joined a group known as the "Young Americans' for Freedom" being the reason I did get to meet him as He came to speak to our local chapter of the organization . [it was a Republican Party creation in a reactionary response to the "radical left wing" student organization that was on a number of college campuses, back in the day, called, "Students for a Democratic Society" aka the S.D.S.. The S.D.S. wore red buttons, [not the actor/comedian] as to identify themselves, or in solidarity with the organizations ideals, the Y.A.F. wore blue buttons.
Barry was busted for possession of cocaine eventually and his political career was over.

The year that 18 year olds' were given the right to vote was 1971, and it was in March of that year that the law went into effect. I turned 18 on May 6, 1971 and I did register as a Republican, I voted for Nixon in 1972, but have never voted for any Republican for any political office, regional, State, or National ever since then. However I do believe that Nixon was given a raw deal. He was one of the better presidents, despite his flaws, that the U.S. has ever had. I've written about Him before, even initiated a thread about Him so I won't go into any more detail about the man or why I still find Him to be quite esteemed, imho. Truth is, I think He was the best president this nation has had since Kennedy, possibly, definitely since Eisenhower. I only wrote that about Kennedy being a possibility as for the source of the Kennedy's family wealth and how much corruption may have still been an influence on the man. J.F.K. had some personal peccadilloes, too, which in comparison to Nixon made Nixon look like a saint, but those aren't in question here.
In February of 1972, I burned my draft card. As for previous years only those under the age of 21 needed worry about getting drafted, I believe I may have been actually the first registered Republican to have ever burned their draft card. [Yeah, come and get me F.B.I., here I am, I've publicly admitted it...!!! Bwa-hahahahaha ] At that time I didn't know that they weren't going to draft those of us born in 1953, that year. They quit drafting, for the military, anyone at the end of 1971, and those born in 1952 were the last to be drafted. Yet they did issue us lottery numbers., it's just that the end of the draft hadn't been announced yet, not to my knowledge, by the time I burned my card. My lottery number was 337, so that even if they hadn't ended the draft, I very likely wouldn't have been drafted anyways.

The area I grew up in, besides electing Barry Goldwater Jr. as our congressman, also had the largest chapter of the John Birch Society, outside of his home territory, in the United States. The J.B.S. was staunchly against this nation being in the United Nations for a number of reasons. I won't go into that, if you all care to, you can look it up and find out for yourselves.

If you research it thoroughly, and dig deep enough, you might come to the conclusion that it wasn't such a bad idea after all. They're are some that firmly believe that the U.N. and the League of Nations before that, is a tool of the "Powers that Be", i.e. those that some identify as being the founders of the Bilderbergers'. I can only say at this time that there might be something to that accusation

Other than all of that... HEY.. HOW ABOUT BERNIE KICKIN' A$$ IN nEVADA, HUH? woo hoo, go bernie go.