Connection through dreams?

Blue Lioness

Dear star lovers,

Is it possible to have a connection through dreams with somebody else? Is this connection possible to be seem in the synastry chart?

A year ago I met a girl with who I dated for only 2 months, but our connection was pretty intense and special. From January to this month, I had some pretty interesting dreams, and I would like to know if our synastry indicates something about this connection. Also, is this connection strong to her as it is to me?

[1] In January I dreamed she lived in a house of number 6, which in tarot means Indecision. Some weeks later, she broke up with me because she was passing through a rough emotional time and she confessed me she was confused.

[2] In March, during the week of her birthday, I dreamed she was telling me that she belonged to the sea and had to got back. And although sad, I made her a helmet of Poseidon so she would be safe in her way back. Poseidon is Neptune, and she is a Pisces.

[3] During July and August, I had 3 dreams in which she was dating someone else. In the beginning of September, I came to know she was with another girl since July.

[4] And finally, in the end of November I dreamed twice with her, and in these dreams she had broken up with the other girl. Yesterday I came to know they really did break up.

We don't talk to each other since January, but somehow, I keep having these dreams that seem connected to her.

What do you think?
(in the synastry attached I'm the inner chart and she's the outer)

Attachments

• our chart.jpg
    our chart.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

freeadia

Hi Lioness,
Part One

First you have to look if is there is a predisposition to be receptive of psychic energy and to the capacity to bring that into consciousness. You have Moon in 12th house so you are receptive. That is deep subconscious, more of the collective but also of the soul and is activated by key-moments of life and mundane events. There is also a part of subconscious in the 4th house, and that one is about subconscious of the personality, the part enmeshed in our mind instinctively and is activated by personal life events of medium-high importance.

So, you are receptive. She may be the transmitter, but she may not do this voluntarily, it may be a subconscious desire to keep in touch with you. I think that I also have experienced this kind of connection two times in my life with the same person. I thought a lot and very focused on this. I came to the conclusion that there was a connection, I dont.t know how, but it was, and I was only the recipient, much more like you but the subsequent evolution of our relation proved me that was not intentional. Only a spiritual mentor, master of his own mind could consciously connect with other through dream with a clear purpose. Anything else is accidental.

I suppose if astrology is involved, may be about neptune, pluto or chiron positively aspecting moon, venus, or mercury of the other. Or, one of you having the moon in the 12th house of the other. Everything is vibration, so, the connection rely upon freqency with harmonius effects and coherence.

In my experience we had moon and neptune of one conjunct pluto and venus of the other in scorpio.

Part Two

From a neuroscientific point of view, your brain trained in astrology already make conscious and subconscious associations between person and events and he fantasizes about it in dreams.
1. In January you associated number 6 with confussion, you acted like she was confused and she, few weeks later confessed she was confussed.
2. Your magical thinking (which we all have as little babies about everything, and in adulthood we only keep about formal religions and about the unknown) is stimulated by astrology, so you knew she was Pisces, your mind just created a story from your memories.
3 and 4. Your mind is imagining your fears (that she will be with someone else) and your desire (she broke up with the other to be free for you). The fact that these things hapen fall in the highest probability in society of our days.
So, these dream connection may by just high maintenance of your brain to virtually experience possible futures.

If this would be true, then our interaction with people may be conditioned by our astrological convinctions which whithin some degree will be surely misleading as astrology is based on intuition, superstitions and pure magical thinking.