How to counteract and support this transit

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]Hi all,
It seems I have an unpleasant transit currently moving through my chart very slowly I might add. I am looking at way I might be able to counteract this placement as I do feel that its influence is affecting my physical health considerably.
Notably the transit where Venus and saturn are transiting together over my natal saturn which is in cancer in the 7th house. My natal venus in is in Taurus. This is a slow moving transit and honestly its scaring me a bit. Many years ago I worked extremely hard to get fit and enjoy my physical body after illness. Now, after returning to study I have put on about 12 kg. Practically even smelling food makes me gain weight at the moment lol and the things which kept me fit and healthy seem to not make any difference. It concerns me as there are hereditary issues with insulin resistance /thyroid issues etc etc .. would anyone have advice for countermeasure I would undertake to help assist ? It feels a bit ****. And although I know its ultimately an illusion, it is affecting my interractions with others and I believe a few career opportunites , I have noticed people treating me very differently now I am more round in my physicality. Please help if you can as I am at my wits end with this. I have had medical tests and have a few issues going on, re previous epstein barr virus, malabsorbtion, iron deficiency history and Vit D deficiency previously. i really want to best support my body at this time as I am both a single parent, limited finances and studying a masters degree. Trying to honour the gifts I was born with and nurture them in a way that in the future i can support my family better. Its a difficult course but one I am well suited to. Thanks in advance.
chart.cgi

Sorry I had uploaded the incorrect attachment and the correct one is oin the thread below.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_ember_flutterby_nuwa_firestarter_2018623.24945.4373.jpg
    astro_24gw_ember_flutterby_nuwa_firestarter_2018623.24945.4373.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

waybread

In this chart you've shown your natal chart and progressions, not transits. Progressions move each planet with the formula of a year in your life set equal to a day in the ephemeris. Transits, in contrast, show what is in the sky right now. The slow-moving outer planets like Saturn don't progress very far, at least not until one is truly elderly.

The faster personal planets are apt to show change, however. In this chart, progressed Venus has actually moved past your natal Saturn, so I don't think she'd be a source of new health problems associated with Saturn.

Jupiter rules the principle of expansion, including of one's body. With Sagittarius rising, Jupiter is an important planet for you. Progressed Venus and Saturn are now squaring the midpoint between your natal Mercury and sun, while Jupiter is hitting it. So weight gain would be consistent with these progressions.

Unfortunately as we age, our metabolisms do slow down.

This might be a good time to meet with a personal trainer and a dietician to see what more you can do, health-wise, to at least not gain any more weight.

If you are studying for a Master's degree, have you got access to campus medical services and athletic facilities like the gym? I think you've got so much Aries in your chart, that a physical work-out should be really beneficial.

Speaking as a more "round" person myself, who started off in life as a thin person, weight gain isn't wonderful, but we can always try to look our best no matter what our shape. (I mean, look at Oprah.)

Hi, Yes In my haste I now realise I have uploaded the wrong images. URGH sorry. Not sure how to change that apart from uploading the correct one now.

Thanks for the feedback. And yes metabolism slows with age, but 13 kg in 12 months? Nah. No theres no facilities on campus. I do however drive over 3.5 hrs to study however and I am sure this influences things. I am interested in the Sagitarius/Jupiter you mentioned. as a person w Aries stellium I am not the most patient human in the world lol and feeling the pinch of not being able to be as agile and the associated health indicators such as high insulin/blood pressure etc associated w weight gain feels quite frightening to be honest. No personal trainer as putting food on the table at the moment is my priority and only just scraping through with that. Hmmmm I do need one though, would LOVE one in fact. I live in an isolated area withought any facilities. I do walk... but know its not enough .

waybread

I live in a pretty remote rural area as well, but fortunately our nearby town has a nice new rec center with a swimming pool, exercise machines, and classes.

I haven't lost any weight this way, but 6 months ago we got a large dog from the local animal shelter, and just walking him regularly has dropped my blood pressure, if not changed my weight. Hopefully your doctor has an explanation for your rapid weight gain.