Weight gain

ElenaJ

Yes, when Jupiter hits ascendent or aspects it (especially negatively) by transit this often happens.
In the natal chart, links between Jupiter and moon, aspecting ascendent.

Hkk

Account Closed
Omg I’m always at the gym. The minute I stop weight gain. I have to really control it. Annoying! Could you read my chart plz elena?

Abby83

Do you think when ppl gain weight it is an indication from the chart eg expansion = Jupiter?

Yeah, I've got moon conjunct Jupiter in sag 1st house. And especially with solar return chart, put on a lot of weight. I feel like I just grow.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah, I've got moon conjunct Jupiter in sag 1st house. And especially with solar return chart, put on a lot of weight. I feel like I just grow.

It’s so annoying as I have Jupiter in first house Libra and unless I control my weight like really really control it, it goes way out of control. However when it’s controlled I do have the curves!

Abby83

It’s so annoying as I have Jupiter in first house Libra and unless I control my weight like really really control it, it goes way out of control. However when it’s controlled I do have the curves!

Awesome, I love curves!! Yeah I find I have to totally control it which I'm not good at. And then there are some ppl who never feel hungry and are underweight.

A bit off topic but I couldn't help but notice the huge amount of ppl in film clips and sitcoms who look amazingly beautiful and slim. Yet when I look around me in real life and most ppl are either fat or skinny and wrinkly.

Hkk

Account Closed
Awesome, I love curves!! Yeah I find I have to totally control it which I'm not good at. And then there are some ppl who never feel hungry and are underweight.

A bit off topic but I couldn't help but notice the huge amount of ppl in film clips and sitcoms who look amazingly beautiful and slim. Yet when I look around me in real life and most ppl are either fat or skinny and wrinkly.
Omg ur so so right!! It’s the magic of lighting, editing and amazing makeup artists I think lol. I’m sure you look amazing and yeah curves are great in the right places otherwise it’s a killer to work off. I’m currently doing gym 4 tines per week which includes bootcamp! Hardcore bootcamp!! I have a big appetite too so I need to ensure I go gym. When I’m down or having hard times I comfort ear and never learn my lesson. I need to ensure I maintain a healthy lifestyle but it’s so hard. Junk food is so cheap where I live 😬😬😬😬

Blaze

Account Closed
Interesting. Saturn should be squaring your ascendant right about now, so that Libra Jupiter is pretty strong due to reception. Weight gain...unsure if its just a Jupiter thing.

Jupiter conjunct Venus on ascendant though could show an expansive love of sweets, lol. Where is your Venus?

Hkk

Account Closed
Interesting. Saturn should be squaring your ascendant right about now, so that Libra Jupiter is pretty strong due to reception. Weight gain...unsure if its just a Jupiter thing.

Jupiter conjunct Venus on ascendant though could show an expansive love of sweets, lol. Where is your Venus?

Hey Blaze, my Venus is in sag 3rd house. I have Saturn and Pluto in the first aswell as Jupiter. I have a thread called natal chart all interpretations welcome which shows my full chart! I’m ok with the sweet stuff. U can handle that as I don’t have a real sweet tooth. For me it’s savouries like crisps and food in general lol

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey Blaze, my Venus is in sag 3rd house. I have Saturn and Pluto in the first aswell as Jupiter. I have a thread called natal chart all interpretations welcome which shows my full chart! I’m ok with the sweet stuff. U can handle that as I don’t have a real sweet tooth. For me it’s savouries like crisps and food in general lol
I’ve also transformed my body so many times due to weight gain. I’ve completely transformed myself only years later to put it on. To be honest last year I went thru a hard time at work and was miserable and it affected me and my weight but before that I kept it off for 6 years. I was so annoyed with myself for letting toxic people get to me and affect me in any way. But I’m doing good now 🤞 and met some good people thru bootcamp etc and getting back to healthy me 😍

Blaze

Account Closed
I’ve also transformed my body so many times due to weight gain. I’ve completely transformed myself only years later to put it on. To be honest last year I went thru a hard time at work and was miserable and it affected me and my weight but before that I kept it off for 6 years. I was so annoyed with myself for letting toxic people get to me and affect me in any way. But I’m doing good now 🤞 and met some good people thru bootcamp etc and getting back to healthy me 😍

That's awesome!

I looked at your chart - never met someone with the grand conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter - so that's neat. I also remember your thread on the chat forum, the one about birth time, so I'll hold off on casting any blame on x planet for now since your ascendant could be something else entirely.

Tell us when you finally get that info so we can get a more clear look, Hkk!

Hkk

Account Closed
That's awesome!

I looked at your chart - never met someone with the grand conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter - so that's neat. I also remember your thread on the chat forum, the one about birth time, so I'll hold off on casting any blame on x planet for now since your ascendant could be something else entirely.

Tell us when you finally get that info so we can get a more clear look, Hkk!

Great Blaze! Thank you 😊 I have a feeling i will be libra rising and I was born at midnight like my mom says but let’s see 🤞😇

Hkk

Account Closed
Omg ur so so right!! It’s the magic of lighting, editing and amazing makeup artists I think lol. I’m sure you look amazing and yeah curves are great in the right places otherwise it’s a killer to work off. I’m currently doing gym 4 tines per week which includes bootcamp! Hardcore bootcamp!! I have a big appetite too so I need to ensure I go gym. When I’m down or having hard times I comfort ear and never learn my lesson. I need to ensure I maintain a healthy lifestyle but it’s so hard. Junk food is so cheap where I live 😬😬😬😬
Yoga is good too. So relaxing and stretching and met some nice ppl there! Yoga is good for the mind and body. And the skin too!!

Blaze

Account Closed
Yoga is good too. So relaxing and stretching and met some nice ppl there! Yoga is good for the mind and body. And the skin too!!

Yep, Yoga works wonders on the mind and body. Even though its supposed to be "spiritual" thing, the beauty of it is that its impossible to do "wrong" per se. Meditation is also a type of yoga, but that takes some practicing, as it can be...quite...boring, at first, haha.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yep, Yoga works wonders on the mind and body. Even though its supposed to be "spiritual" thing, the beauty of it is that its impossible to do "wrong" per se. Meditation is also a type of yoga, but that takes some practicing, as it can be...quite...boring, at first, haha.

Yes blaze I agree. I’ve tried meditation and you need the patience which I haven’t got lol🙊

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes blaze I agree. I’ve tried meditation and you need the patience which I haven’t got lol🙊

Haha, I hear ya. Patience is a self taught thing for me. Normally, sitting down and "being in the moment" made me fall asleep. Which is good for faking meditation. :bandit:

Abby83

You sound just like me lol.

Abby83

You know, when u work out hard, u eat hard. Personally, im finding the gentlest form of pilates to be most effective for me, and hydrotherapy for enjoyment.

Hkk

Account Closed
You know, when u work out hard, u eat hard. Personally, im finding the gentlest form of pilates to be most effective for me, and hydrotherapy for enjoyment.

Oooooh never heard of hydrotherapy! Sounds nice 😍 what is it? Ive started to do yoga as it’s relaxing for my body and mind. This is my balance from the crazy bootcamp etc. It’s good for stretching out the muscles as all that hardcore makes my muscles tight and my head hurt lol so relaxing yoga sorts me out and there’s some lovely ppl there too. I used to do Pilates year ago. It’s good stuff. I find it tougher than yoga 🧘🏽*♀️. Personally yoga is a lot more gentler xx I sound like you? I will take it as a compliment then lol x