what type of person am i?

Help interpreting my chart!

hey! i’ve been really into astrology lately and it would be so helpful if i had someone else’s insight on my chart to tell me a bit more about myself. also what aspects make me magnetic ?

Sun 20°17' Gemini
Moon 11°46' Libra
Mercury 14°15' Cancer
Venus 20°08' Gemini
Mars 26°13' Gemini
Jupiter 25°46' Taurus
Saturn 24°21' Taurus
Uranus 20°43' Я Aquarius
Neptune 6°17' Я Aquarius
Pluto 11°18' Я Sagittarius
Chiron 13°40' Я Sagittarius
Ceres 29°00' Virgo
Pallas 24°04' Leo
Juno 26°21' Aquarius
Vesta 0°57' Я Aquarius
Node 25°12' Я Cancer
Lilith 20°23' Sagittarius
Fortune 8°35' Pisces
AS 17°07' Scorpio
MC 20°43' Leo
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 8
Moon House 11
Mercury House 8
Venus House 8
Mars House 8
Jupiter House 7
Saturn House 7
Uranus House 4
Neptune House 3
Pluto House 1
Chiron House 1
Ceres House 11
Pallas House 10
Juno House 4
Vesta House 3
Node House 9
Lilith House 2
Fortune House 4

Positions of Houses
House 1 17°07' Scorpio
House 2 16°29' Sagittarius
House 3 17°49' Capricorn
House 4 20°43' Aquarius
House 5 22°59' Pisces
House 6 21°59' Aries
House 7 17°07' Taurus
House 8 16°29' Gemini
House 9 17°49' Cancer
House 10 20°43' Leo
House 11 22°59' Virgo
House 12 21°59' Libra

List of Aspects
Orb
Sun Conjunction Venus Orb 0°08'
Jupiter Conjunction Saturn Orb 1°24'
Sun Conjunction Mars Orb 5°55'
Venus Conjunction Mars Orb 6°04'
Uranus Opposite MC Orb 0°00'
Saturn Opposite AS Orb 7°14'
Jupiter Opposite AS Orb 8°39'
Venus Opposite Pluto Orb 8°50'
Sun Opposite Pluto Orb 8°59'
Moon Square Mercury Orb 2°29'
Uranus Square AS Orb 3°36'
Saturn Square MC Orb 3°38'
Saturn Square Uranus Orb 3°38'
Jupiter Square MC Orb 5°03'
Jupiter Square Uranus Orb 5°03'
Sun Trine Uranus Orb 0°25'
Venus Trine Uranus Orb 0°34'
Mercury Trine AS Orb 2°51'
Moon Trine Neptune Orb 5°28'
Mars Trine Uranus Orb 5°30'
Moon Trine Venus Orb 8°22'
Sun Trine Moon Orb 8°31'
Sun Sextile MC Orb 0°25'
Moon Sextile Pluto Orb 0°28'
Venus Sextile MC Orb 0°34'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 5°00'
Mars Sextile MC Orb 5°30'
Sun SesquiQuadrate Neptune Orb 0°59'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 1°00'
Venus SesquiQuadrate Neptune Orb 1°08'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Saturn Orb 2°24'
Mercury BiQuintile Uranus Orb 0°27'
Mars SemiSextile Jupiter Orb 0°27'

Last edited:

blacksun?

Hello,
A first important thing to learn is that the chart is a whole. If you want to help people help you, best to post the image of the chart.

Hello,
A first important thing to learn is that the chart is a whole. If you want to help people help you, best to post the image of the chart.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_24gw_andres_lopez_2018927.20638.172695.png&res=100 this is it! i’m cant find the post pictures on thrrad option but here us a link! :) ty

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I can’t see the chart as the image expired. But I happen to have some minutes free.

You are someone who desires harmony, peace and companionship above all and have a deep rooted desire to be well liked.

Yet the face you put out to the world tends to complicate your needs, others do not react to you or see you as who you are beneath the surface mask. You tend to intimidate people at first impression.

Your biggest strength is your cohesive intellectual ability - you can see beyond the surface, you are a good investigator, you have sharp gut feel, you have a powerhouse memory storing emotional impressions, you have a smooth social ability — all that adds up to a potential amazing problem solver, or manipulator if you so choose to be.

I can't tell your biggest weakness without a chart. But you do seem challenged with traditional education and regular classrooms are probably not for you. I also wonder if you have the ability to see ghosts.

Magnetic?

Sun potentially Cazimi Venus
Pluto in 1st
Scorpio ascendant
Stellium in 8th, especially Venus and Mars

Last edited:
I can’t see the chart as the image expired. But I happen to have some minutes free.

You are someone who desires harmony, peace and companionship above all and have a deep rooted desire to be well liked.

Yet the face you put out to the world tends to complicate your needs, others do not react to you or see you as who you are beneath the surface mask. You tend to intimidate people at first impression.

Your biggest strength is your cohesive intellectual ability - you can see beyond the surface, you are a good investigator, you have sharp gut feel, you have a powerhouse memory storing emotional impressions, you have a smooth social ability — all that adds up to a potential amazing problem solver, or manipulator if you so choose to be.

I can't tell your biggest weakness without a chart. But you do seem challenged with traditional education and regular classrooms are probably not for you. I also wonder if you have the ability to see ghosts.

Magnetic?

Pluto in 1st
Scorpio ascendant

Wow , absolutely everything you said was how i feel deep i my core- you worded it perfectly and i can say i feel satisfied knowing someone who has the highest expertise in astrology can tell me how i feel :) it’s why i love it thank you!!!
you’re amazing - i know that’s a small descrpition but I struggle a lot withhow i come across people, i’m so sensitive on the inside and so rough and intimidating on the outside i feel people are always gonna be hostile towards me which gives me tremendous anxiety ( plus having chiron in 1st doesnt helo at all) and not being seen as a ill intentioned person is what i want !

here is a pic of my chart: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1ji21qtrp12y7s/Photo%20Oct%2008%2C%202%2028%2029%20AM.jpg?dl=0

Magnetic?

Pluto in 1st
Scorpio ascendant

regarding the ghost thing - i’ve always had the feeling i’ve been able to see things beyond our realm , not anything haunting or paranormal , but i sometimes see orbs , colors, forms , or “ spirit “ type of things across my eye, and i tend to stare at them until they leave. i also see stuff a lot when im in the dark but i disregard it as i don’t believe it’s anything hurtful to me. i also have feelings people are around me at all times, even alone i always look around or flinch at something i see across my eyesight

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Wow , absolutely everything you said was how i feel deep i my core- you worded it perfectly and i can say i feel satisfied knowing someone who has the highest expertise in astrology can tell me how i feel :) it’s why i love it thank you!!!
you’re amazing - i know that’s a small descrpition but I struggle a lot withhow i come across people, i’m so sensitive on the inside and so rough and intimidating on the outside i feel people are always gonna be hostile towards me which gives me tremendous anxiety ( plus having chiron in 1st doesnt helo at all) and not being seen as a ill intentioned person is what i want !

here is a pic of my chart: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1ji21qtrp12y7s/Photo Oct 08, 2 28 29 AM.jpg?dl=0

Would never consider myself as highest expertise though, but thank you. Just experienced with certain components of astrology. Astrology is a myriad and extremely complex field of study with many divisions. Most astrologers have 1-2 things they are fantastic at. There are many on this board who are well versed in other areas of astrology which I do not have experience.

Would be interesting to hear more from others.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Of course you can. Many people have similar placements. It just means Virgo rules your 11th house, and Libra your 12th. But the planet (moon in libra) colors your 11th house a great deal. Its one of those things that makes astrology the complex art it really is, as everyone's natal is one complex DNA.