Help with Astrodienst: please enter harmonic number in day field ?

StillConfused

Hi Guys,

On Astrodienst, in the Extended Chart Selection section, under Circular charts there is an option for Harmonic Chart, but in brackets it says "please enter harmonic number in day field".

My questions:

(a) What/Where is the day field? How do you do that?

(b) What is being refered to by the harmonic number? Is it the same as that in Numerology?

(c) Ideas as to why Astrodienst gives the 16th Harmonic horoscope ? I've looked up what it means, and it sounds pretty important, but I'm curious as to why the 16th is picked over the others

To anyone who responds to this technical question, many thanks :)

dr. farr

You put whatever the number of the harmonic chart you want to erect, in the first box, under the OPTIONS section, where (usually) you will find a number ("start date for charts marked with *") followed in the next box on the same line, with (usually) the current month listed. It is in this FIRST BOX on that line, that you enter the number of the harmonic chart you want to erect.

Harmonic charts are "ramifications" of the natal (or other radical chart) placements; they can also be considered as divisions drawn from the natal (radical) chart; in Vedic astology they are important and are known as "vargas"; in Modern Western astrology they have become rather important, since their introduction in the 1970's by the late John Addey of England: Harmonic astrology is an advanced field of study.

Last edited: