Chart Rectification

Mary

I have decided to rectify my ascendant at to the 29º gemini since the previous one was at 30º gemini... I´ll check the other house cusps too.

Thanks johan!

johan

Great Mary!

Glad it helped.

To me the picture that goes with my Ascendant(1 degree of Libra) was very speaking to me.I have Uranus on the second degree of Libra,and although this picture speaks to me also,I feel very strong that my Ascendant is correct,considering the picture.

Arian Maverick

I would like to revive this thread due to another chart rectification method I am attempting, the Trutine of Hermes as described by Deb on the Rectification by Trutine of Hermes/Animodar in the Skyscript Astrology Forum.

However, I am having some difficulty following this method--especially in determining which formula I should use (absolute longitude of the Moon - absolute longitude of the Ascendant or absolute longitude of the Moon - absolute longitude of the Descendant). How can you tell if the moon is above or below the Earth? :confused:

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

I will quote Draco's post from Indecisive Libra needs career guidance in an attempt to walk myself through the process he may have taken:

According to the Animodar method of birth time rectification, you would have been born at 8.46am. This would make you Libra rising rather than the Scorpio ascendant given by 9.30am. I'll pop back later to explain more about this.

Birth data:

I was born on 2nd October 1962 in Donington, Near Spalding, Lincolnshire, England. My parents told me today that my birth time was 0930 British time but in the past they have said 0845 British time. I went on this websites link for a chart for both and they were both the same except that for ASC and MC.

Check back later for updates ;)

Arian Maverick

Capricornius_Aquarius

Sorry for revivng such an older thread, I stumbled upon this. I rectified my birth chart with the Rectification by Trutine of Hermes/Animodar-turns out my birth time is off by HOURS! And I mean several hours. Here's my rectified birth chart. Turns out my mom and I have the same rising sign. At least off by hours,using this method.

Attachments

• Rectified Birth Chart.jpg
    Rectified Birth Chart.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 31

Arian Maverick

Sorry for revivng such an older thread, I stumbled upon this. I rectified my birth chart with the Rectification by Trutine of Hermes/Animodar-turns out my birth time is off by HOURS! And I mean several hours.

It's been a long while since I've explored these methods, but I recall that one of them ONLY determined the degree of one's Ascendant--not the actual Ascendant sign. Be careful of this.

I've also realized since I created this thread that Venus does NOT have the most essential dignity if I follow the traditional point system. Again, I cannot recall which planet had the most essential dignity in the szergy (spelling?) chart, but it was a planet located around 12 degrees, which seems unlikely to be the degree of my Ascendant sign. Therefore, I'm skeptical of this method.

Arian maverick

Virinchi

recitifcations can be done best if we know few imp. dates in life like wedding date and time, wife's DOB and kids DOBs(if any)
i use krishnamurti paddathi(k.p) to derive precise sublords or cusps and sublords of 2nd, 7th and 11th cusps are connected to ruling planets of spouse's horoscope
similary sublords of 2,5,11 cusps are connected to ruling planets of kids horosocopes

if single, then use sublords of 3,4,9 to find from siblings and parents
also many details like education, year of graduation etc will help

i rectified few
http://www.illuminate.in/discus/forumdisplay.php?fid=45

i also use horary method sometimes

CurtisSWN

My most powerful rectification tool is timing important life events by dasa and subdasa using the Raman ayanamsha. Using the rasi, navamsha, drekkana, and dasamsha are useful to.