Will I do better if I leave?

ikabust

Hi all,

I work for a brand on a commission basis. The details and small things take up a lot of time. Not much opportunities or things to learn as it seemed before. All the founders are like mentors/friends to me but continue working for them things might get awkward in the future.
I've been thinking about leaving and focus on my own career. Will I do better if I leave?

Here are my own interpretations.
Moon and Venus conjunct the 10th house. This looks positive.
Mars in his own house. They are strong can do fine without me.
Venus will form a square with Mars - Some disagreement are coming...perhaps

What do you see?

Attachments

• horaryleave.jpg
    horaryleave.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 44

Aria Venue

Hi all,

I work for a brand on a commission basis. The details and small things take up a lot of time. Not much opportunities or things to learn as it seemed before. All the founders are like mentors/friends to me but continue working for them things might get awkward in the future.
I've been thinking about leaving and focus on my own career. Will I do better if I leave?

Here are my own interpretations.
Moon and Venus conjunct the 10th house. This looks positive.
Mars in his own house. They are strong can do fine without me.
Venus will form a square with Mars - Some disagreement are coming...perhaps

What do you see?
hello ikabust

frankly i don't think so that this would be a wise idea..either judging this as l1 vs l7 why should we move moon and venus finding this dignified, angular but also malefic mars, especially having them both in their detriment and fall respectively..mars won't change its essential nature just because it has dignity. or just consider how venus and moon feel in scorpio...
judging this as the next Job then again we have this jupiter=new job in his worst condition combust in his fall etc.., still the money could be better as mars but overall your current job=saturn seems pretty fine to me and its also in your triplicity..its just cadent and under the sunbeams as we speak
moreover, neither of your sigs is about to change sign any time soon neither mc is about to change..
may i ask what exactly do you mean by "about leaving and focus on my own career."? what is your career? do you have a specific new offer and you asked this question or this was just an idea? interestingly however the part of resignation is also saturn so you are saying that seriously and both your sigs angular and fixed but the same time your current job is also saturn and you love this..perhaps what troubles you seeing also both venus and moon in mercury's (l2) term and face respectively is your salary as jupiter l11 or mayby you feel that your potentials are blocked by this mars as job's turned l10=..boss or colleagues in venus detriment and face and moon's fall

so when someone asks: "should i?" he must clarify what he has in mind exactly!!!! could be prons and cons ..all depends on the perspective you choose to see things..do i want more money regardless what the job is? do i want to have a nice job and the money is not the most important factor to me? and so forth

ikabust

Hi Aria Venue,

Thanks for the reply. I'm handling business for this brand (marketing, order processing, online customer service) and for myself (consulting service) at the same time.

Money is not the factor for me because the commission is not that much, unless they adjust their system in the future.

The reason I want to resign is because the lack of freedom physically and emotionally. I am tied to one place due to the job scope mentioned above. Also, it is difficult to set healthy boundaries with one of the founders, since we were more like friends before working together. There were emotional blackmails earlier this year. My personal issues might have been shared with other mutual acquaintance too... without my knowledge.

I've been providing consulting service for a while, so it isn't really a new job. What should we look at? I don't know about horary I was merely guessing.:sideways: Thanks for the explanation.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hi Aria Venue,

Thanks for the reply. I'm handling business for this brand (marketing, order processing, online customer service) and for myself (consulting service) at the same time.

Money is not the factor for me because the commission is not that much, unless they adjust their system in the future.

The reason I want to resign is because the lack of freedom physically and emotionally. I am tied to one place due to the job scope mentioned above. Also, it is difficult to set healthy boundaries with one of the founders, since we were more like friends before working together. There were emotional blackmails earlier this year. My personal issues might have been shared with other mutual acquaintance too... without my knowledge.

I've been providing consulting service for a while, so it isn't really a new job. What should we look at? I don't know about horary I was merely guessing.:sideways: Thanks for the explanation.

hello ikabust
as i said previously we don't have in this chart positive testimonies for leaving this job and finding a better job elsewhere. Nevertheless, since you clarified that you mainly seek to open a business on your own ...such as to become a Self Employed freelance consultant perhaps could make a separate question when you feel the need to do so, asking about whether this business of yours will be successful or when you should start this business on your own..something like that
i wish you all the best :love:

Yuri

I also don't think it would be a great idea. Moon and Venus in 10th are influenced by the good s10 Saturn, all other planets are worse. Mars s7 is going to lose its dignity, Jupiter, the ruler of the next potential job, is just awful. I think you shouldn't.