Are people jealous of me?

kai

I had to make some adjustments in the "people" department recently as I feel like rarely are people genuine and I also started mirroring peoples behavior the way they are to me, so I have become a little detached than I used to be. I want to know if people are jealous of me? I am not sure which house would represent the "others" as "the people" in general term? I am Mercury in Scorpio and I am in rx going back towards the sun...is this cazimi? I don't know much about it, but I heard that if a planet is conjunct to Sun then it's a cazimi? Moon is in Aries, not sure what it represents in regard to my question. Can I get some more detailed reading because this is the best I could do unfortunately reading this chart. Not sure if this matters, but the question was asked about a week ago.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_are_people_jealous_of_me_hr.35306.3270.jpg
    astro_2gw_are_people_jealous_of_me_hr.35306.3270.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 35

Amit89

Is this a work situation?

Jupiter is in your debility.

If it's the 6th lord matter then you had sextile Saturn so that would indicate a yes.

kai

Is this a work situation?

Jupiter is in your debility.

If it's the 6th lord matter then you had sextile Saturn so that would indicate a yes.

Thanks for the reply it is not a work situation but friend and acquaintances and people whom I know in general non related to work. Can you please look again after this response lol some friends I talk to some I don’t so im not sure which house to take since half is friend and other half would be my 7th house I suppose for the ones I don’t talk to?

Amit89

Your friends, acquaintances rules the 11th lord which is the moon. It is in aries in the 8th, so it would imply a yes. Albeit could be power issues.

Jupiter the 7th lord is in its dignity so a yes.

kai

Thanks for the reply it is not a work situation but friend and acquaintances and people whom I know in general non related to work. Can you please look again after this response lol some friends I talk to some I don’t so im not sure which house to take since half is friend and other half would be my 7th house I suppose for the ones I don’t talk to?

ok thank you! i felt it but I wanted confirmation because i didn't know whom to use as a house :))))