Should I give up my entrepreneur dream?

Springup

Hi all,

This is the event chart I created from astro.com

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=r52file2IjjNp-u1132717781

Life is in a turmoil state and finances are in a deficit. My question is when will my finances be stablised and when will my business start to take off? I'm selling design services. Appreciate truly for your time taken on this and looking forward to hearing your advice and interpretation.

Thanks

Springup

Aq is my rising sign and my ruler is uranus which is in the 1st house. It squares sun and mercury which are in the 10th house(career sector) cusp. Ruler of 10th house Jupiter is in 9th house of distance travel and foreigners. Jupiter forms a trine with my ruler uranus. Uranus is in its detriment and mercury(my 5th house ruler - creativity, arts) is traveling backwards and it is very near sun.

That is all I can see from the 2nd house, 5th hosue and 10th house which are related to my question but I don't know how to apply them in ways that can help me to asnwer my questions. My knowledge on horary is very very very elementary. From the chart does it mean I've to connect with foreigners or doing business overseas(internet) to get my business and finances back in shape? Or I should quit this and get a stable job instead? Thanks for any astrologer who is able to help me with this.

Springup

In case anyone require it, the time and date for this is

23 November 2005 at 11:44 in Singapore, SGP

Q. is when will my fianances/business improve?

Thanks ......

Summery Joy

I'm no expert myself. I'm sure Goca could give you a good interpretation. However, I can contribute this: the main significators of the question are all in cadent houses. That usually means that whatever you are asking about will take a long time for it to happen, if it ever does. Sorry. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't need to remind you, this is a matter of fate Vs freewill. It's your choice.