Will I get the job? (2 parts!)

LovelyMissAries

These past four months have been a wringer. I'm unemployed and living on a prayer. I recently applied to for a government position and "Failed" the medical exam. I don't know how, but once I find out through their letter I will appeal it if I can.

In the meantime I applied to other salaried positions. Will I get them?

L1 / Cap with Saturn in 1H, Saturn is void other than aspecting the NN. *eye roll*

The conclusion, Moon, is applying to Mars (L3 ruler) and Mars is in Virgo, H8. It kind of says "work" but not WORK-WORK. Moon is in Taurus.

I do notice though Mercury and Mars are both aspecting the ASC, but I suppose this is just indicative of me applying to jobs.

I guess I'm reading this like "What will my next job be?" and I DID apply to work at a retail store for organization, so I guess all the Virgo energy fits, but it's part-time and not ideal for long-term...

Attachments

• JOB?.jpg
    JOB?.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm going to say yes you will, with exalted and angular Moon, so very strong, applying to a favorable trine to Mars.

The units of time is 9. With Moon in an angular house [fast], fixed [slow] sign, and Mars in a [medium] succedent house and mutable [medium] sign, I would say it could be days or weeks? [I am not so good on timing...]
I am sorry to hear that times are so difficult, Lovely. I hope my delineation comes to pass.

LovelyMissAries

Hello dear friend!

So yes I'm confident it will come to pass in a way. I have an interview for a PT position that pays okay on Sunday. It's retail, so I'm sure I'll get that. I guess I should have inquired about the different significators between a serious career type of job, and something light on the side?

LovelyMissAries

I got the job I was hoping for (I found it after I posted this chart)

I start Monday.

I made a new chart asking if I will fit in / my personality will work with the office.

10H Moon in Scorpio squaring Aquarius ASC - I could understand the polarity here. They are lawyers, and this is a new field to me. Moon is in the Sagittarius degree, ASC is in the degree of Gemini as well. Also, Saturn in Aquarius, True Node in Gemini trine the Gemini ASC. The "energy" this gives me are people who are extremely perceptive, so I need to have my facts straight rather than trying to make friends right away? OH, well I mean Moon is combust too. That, Sun in Virgo 8H right now... YES I'm nervous! I'm excited, but nervous. This could be a new career field for me. I want to do my best.

Also, MC of work is in the 22nd degree otherwise known as the "kill or be killed" degree, and it's trining the Part of Fortune in Pisces. I wonder if because I asked (and received) a higher hourly pay that they will be looking for reasons to get rid of me?

Attachments

• GoodFitNewJob.jpg
    GoodFitNewJob.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: