Has he been seeing someone else?

HailxxNight

I didn't want to post this chart and try interpret it myself...but I dont want to read it wrong. The guy I have been dating he's been ignoring me for a month, which I am going to his place to know if we can work things out or say a mutual goodbye.

I'm not asking how things will go between us, I did a separate chart about us and we had sun trining moon him sextiling me and the 4th to the 11th trining which with my experience is a good sign.

The chart is simply asking if he has been seeing someone else. I know he has a female friend that I think has been wanting a chance with him. He says they are texting buddies but I want to know if he has been seeing her, going out on dates. I want to know this when I go up there.

I'm not sure what to take her as, but taking her as Venus for a woman in general they make no applying aspect but she's in his sign saying yeah she likes him alot and him in her sign but in his 11th house saying he likes her as a friend?

I appreciate help with this chart as again I didn't want to post but I'm going up there and want to know basically if he has been faithful to me or he has been moving on and seeing someone else or her?

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 69

tikana

I didn't want to post this chart and try interpret it myself...but I dont want to read it wrong. The guy I have been dating he's been ignoring me for a month, which I am going to his place to know if we can work things out or say a mutual goodbye.

I'm not asking how things will go between us, I did a separate chart about us and we had sun trining moon him sextiling me and the 4th to the 11th trining which with my experience is a good sign.

The chart is simply asking if he has been seeing someone else. I know he has a female friend that I think has been wanting a chance with him. He says they are texting buddies but I want to know if he has been seeing her, going out on dates. I want to know this when I go up there.

I'm not sure what to take her as, but taking her as Venus for a woman in general they make no applying aspect but she's in his sign saying yeah she likes him alot and him in her sign but in his 11th house saying he likes her as a friend?

I appreciate help with this chart as again I didn't want to post but I'm going up there and want to know basically if he has been faithful to me or he has been moving on and seeing someone else or her?

Thank you so much.

I wouldn't b surprised if he's cheating
I don't like sun recently combusting merc
But merc trines saturn
Moon sq Saturn???
Something not right

HailxxNight

I wouldn't b surprised if he's cheating
I don't like sun recently combusting merc
But merc trines saturn
Moon sq Saturn???
Something not right

Hi Tikana, thank you for responding...I am thinking because I asked a chart about him moon is his co-ruler and he is squaring sun (his 3rd house of texting, talking, communicating) and she was originally a texting buddy he has stated which I saw for myself. Im thinking its him and her not talking anymore or because she finds out I'm back she doesn't talk to him as much...I'm really trying to think as other charts I did between him and me were all so good positive aspects between him and me him conjuncting my ascendant moon trining sun 4th to 11th trining which past charts all have voched its good. Plus he hasn't said goodbye and I am thinking mercury ruiling 7th house is me. What do you think Tikana, could that be a possibility. I have a friend that uses different methods to read into things and says all positive even a baby in our future and him getting me a ring. And even charts about if I see him mom again which I have done before when he's ignored me for three days and it came true what the apesct I read I was making from me to her. What do you think than Tikana what I'm reading as??

tikana

Hi Tikana, thank you for responding...I am thinking because I asked a chart about him moon is his co-ruler and he is squaring sun (his 3rd house of texting, talking, communicating) and she was originally a texting buddy he has stated which I saw for myself. Im thinking its him and her not talking anymore or because she finds out I'm back she doesn't talk to him as much...I'm really trying to think as other charts I did between him and me were all so good positive aspects between him and me him conjuncting my ascendant moon trining sun 4th to 11th trining which past charts all have voched its good. Plus he hasn't said goodbye and I am thinking mercury ruiling 7th house is me. What do you think Tikana, could that be a possibility. I have a friend that uses different methods to read into things and says all positive even a baby in our future and him getting me a ring. And even charts about if I see him mom again which I have done before when he's ignored me for three days and it came true what the apesct I read I was making from me to her. What do you think than Tikana what I'm reading as??

I m not convinced
Tbh
Ring??? Looks like you r backing out

HailxxNight

I m not convinced
Tbh
Ring??? Looks like you r backing out

I want to but that's why I am going up there to see either its a mutual goodbye as he just ignores me or we work things out. My friend says everything will be okay and all the other charts are so positive and I look to my past ones that came true but I wanted to know if he is right now seeing someone else or her?

Asking because even if we work things out I dont think he tell me the truth.

tikana

I want to but that's why I am going up there to see either its a mutual goodbye as he just ignores me or we work things out. My friend says everything will be okay and all the other charts are so positive and I look to my past ones that came true but I wanted to know if he is right now seeing someone else or her?

Asking because even if we work things out I dont think he tell me the truth.

Look up does my sweetheart have another. In Lilly and go from there

Bunraku

Saturn aspects Moon
Moon sq Saturn

I’m tempted to say yes, but Saturn rules the 3rd and 2nd houses, which aren’t very indicative of other people but neighbors.

HailxxNight

Saturn aspects Moon
Moon sq Saturn

I’m tempted to say yes, but Saturn rules the 3rd and 2nd houses, which aren’t very indicative of other people but neighbors.

I think its saying instead hes talking with her texting as he was before and stated a texting buddy which i saw for myself. I also see his sig in 11th house i want to say he sees her as just a friend and no dating but texting still...but unsure reason i posted. I did do a chart awhile back a few weeks and it showed no applying aspect from 5th or venus or any planets in his house and he was being retro. Im asking when see him but wanted to post. Thank you for help

katydid

Because so many of the aspects are showing her as more of a friend than a romantic partner, maybe you should be careful not to make your meeting with him ABOUT HER.

You don't want to come off as petty or insecure. The real question is about YOU AND HIM. Nothing else. :sideways:

HailxxNight

Because so many of the aspects are showing her as more of a friend than a romantic partner, maybe you should be careful not to make your meeting with him ABOUT HER.

You don't want to come off as petty or insecure. The real question is about YOU AND HIM. Nothing else. :sideways:

I wanted to post to see what others thought but I did see that it more friendship I am seeing but again wasn't positive. I am planning on focusing on us but if things work out than am planning on asking did you go out with her or anything. Past charts I done no applying aspect no planets in his house and him being retro so maybe Im thinking things work out between us when I go up there and she starts to pull away which shows the square between him (as the question was him so co-ruler moon) and her saturn which he texting her talking to her. I'm thinking only I'm preparing for could be a mutual goodbye when I go up there but if it works out than that's what I think this shows as he applies to mercury which 7th which I think its me. He never said goodbye just ignores my calls so reason going up there to see what happens.

I did do a chart concerning us and it was so positive the applying aspects I done in the past all vouch to me that its positive just still nervous of going up there and wanted to know. But every chart I done in the past regarding him finding someone else or with her it was always no and showed more of 3rd house and 11th house. I just wanted to post to see any red flags I wasn't seeing before going up there. Thank you for your help.

rafaella

He has got a debilitated Saturn on 7th cusp, looks to me he is feeling stifled. Saturn corrupting a house like this does bring damage to that house so could mean he is not straightforward. However, whether he is seeing someone else, we can't be sure.

Jupiter is not making any conjunctions. Sun is separating from Mercury, you. This chart shows more you and him separating, or perhaps relationship somehow changing. There is mutual reception between Jup and Venus, so if Venus is the other girl, that they like each other, meaning they are good friends and have affection for each other.

Moon square Saturn next and Mer trine Saturn mutual negative reception. So I think if you go to him I don't think it will be all that pleasant. I don't think he wants to have a confrontation now. But I guess you need your answers, and going there might be what you need to find closure.

All the best!

HailxxNight

He has got a debilitated Saturn on 7th cusp, looks to me he is feeling stifled. Saturn corrupting a house like this does bring damage to that house so could mean he is not straightforward. However, whether he is seeing someone else, we can't be sure.

Jupiter is not making any conjunctions. Sun is separating from Mercury, you. This chart shows more you and him separating, or perhaps relationship somehow changing. There is mutual reception between Jup and Venus, so if Venus is the other girl, that they like each other, meaning they are good friends and have affection for each other.

Moon square Saturn next and Mer trine Saturn mutual negative reception. So I think if you go to him I don't think it will be all that pleasant. I don't think he wants to have a confrontation now. But I guess you need your answers, and going there might be what you need to find closure.

All the best!

Wanted to give an update...I had went up there and expecting him to be upset he was more receptive and completely what I didn't expect. He did tell me though he has alot dealing with and wants space. So the mutual negative reception aspects I think was my rebutting to stay together now while he kept saying not at his moment.

It was going to be a goodbye but he said instead, after me pushing for it, to just wait for him to everything he is doing settles. I did a chart this morning wondering if he was just lying to me and going to disappear again but he was mars conjuncting my ascendant which a chart I did prior asking if see him it vouched yes, so I believe as the question asked if we be together again in a relationship is yes especially with moon nothing but good aspects and an aspect to him. I wanted to give how everything went that he is not interested in a relationship and meeting someone knew but for me to wait when he's done dealing with everything he's working on.

I learned with third house receptions negative but applying good aspect...conversation will be rubuttals, awkward, uncomfortable even but change in relationship? We are not together at the moment but waiting me is for him to settle everything he wants as he told me he doesn't want to be with me at the moment and needs to work on himself so sun separating mercury as you stipulated...

Thank you to those who helped read the chart.

twistandshout

I'd also agree that it looks like a No on the cheating. You're both occupying each other's 5th houses. The recently combust Mercury is likely your feeling "Burned" by his lack of active attention. The Saturn RX in his house does show some kind of issues, however. Saturn rules his second and third so it may be an issue with anxiety, potentially some financial affairs that are putting a great deal of weight on his mind. Saturn (ruler of his 3H of communication) is applying to Mercury however so you may hear from him again soon. Though I'd say to be prepared for a potentially rough conversation. His 5H ruler is posited in your 12H, which makes me think he may ask for a bit of a break or pause in things. Mars, however, is in your sign, so I think it'll be a genuine request for space in order for him to get his affairs in order.

Either way, Mercury is moving out of the Sun's heat, so I'd see it as you gaining a bit more composure and having a stronger sense of self. Give it a bit if time and you'll feel better about things. Good luck!

HailxxNight

I'd also agree that it looks like a No on the cheating. You're both occupying each other's 5th houses. The recently combust Mercury is likely your feeling "Burned" by his lack of active attention. The Saturn RX in his house does show some kind of issues, however. Saturn rules his second and third so it may be an issue with anxiety, potentially some financial affairs that are putting a great deal of weight on his mind. Saturn (ruler of his 3H of communication) is applying to Mercury however so you may hear from him again soon. Though I'd say to be prepared for a potentially rough conversation. His 5H ruler is posited in your 12H, which makes me think he may ask for a bit of a break or pause in things. Mars, however, is in your sign, so I think it'll be a genuine request for space in order for him to get his affairs in order.

Either way, Mercury is moving out of the Sun's heat, so I'd see it as you gaining a bit more composure and having a stronger sense of self. Give it a bit if time and you'll feel better about things. Good luck!

Hi twistandshout,

He did or indirectly I gaged it has to deal with financial things and as much as it hurts I think this separation is something that is needed because he looked like too preoccupied with what he's trying to do as he said he needs to finish these projects which he didn't want to tell me but he mentioned making alot of money and I'm sure it has to do with getting a new house in two months time. So, I really hate it but I think this separation is something that is needed and will benefit as he is going through saturn square sun transit so I think this was bound to happen and meant and will makes things better between us after he has this time to himself as he said I hope you understand. I fought against it at first but now that I know he will come back (I'm hopping as charts vouch I done so positive) but I am feeling more relieved that this is needed but still hurts.

Conversation coming up? I say he said I will call you but I probably will rubuttal a little asking when will this separation be over which will cause me fresh pain so I am expecting that and attesting to what your describing. But I think it has alot to do with financials right now and focusing on himself as he said to me and doesn't want anyone he said wants to block everyone out and just focus on these projects and then he will come back. Horrible situation but I am choosing to wait as I feel this was bound to happen and trust that this will benefit its just the waiting right now.

Wanted to point out things you stipulated matched what he said and I am feeling. Thank you for your help reading the chart and time its appreciated much :))

HailxxNight

Wanted to give an update...strange rocky relationship but he let me know that we are still together (after time went by which we agreed last time me going up there) just needs time to get his life situated as he is in transitioning...but I was surprised he came back and made me wonder if this guy really does love me, just is afraid to show it! and really is just needing (still) space to situate himself.

I know how to read charts basic but even so doubted to read my own. I asked than, because surprised me that what he told me he was never leaving me and I always wondered does he love me as much as I him??

He's in my reception tells me heck yes! lol but debilitated telling me he doesnt show it which he doesn't really and honestly think its major fear but posting to see what others say as I dont want to read my own and say automatically yes.

Does he really love me, it gives comfort to know the person you love, loves you back. Thank you as always its much appreciated.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

twistandshout

I'm happy to hear the the two of you were able to start working things out! I'd also agree with your deduction. Venus is in the Mars ruled sign of Aries. Placed in your 5th house shows your affection for him. The only problem is that Venus is in detriment in Aries, so it may be that he feels powerless in relationship to his feelings for you. Venus and Mars, however, are applying a sextile to each other, though the issue seems to be that it will be disrupted as Mars will complete it's opposition to Saturn in Retrograde before the sextile to Venus is completed.

Sun is also placed in his own house and in Gemini which feels like he's also trying to understand what's going on in his own head, though you placed in his 2H shows that he likely values you and your opinion a great deal.

With both Mars and Moon in Gemini, it seems almost like you either or are might find yourself having second thoughts? Or are still working to understand exactly how you feel, especially because they're both placed in your 8th house of Anxieties and fears.

Mercury is in Taurus in the sixth house, which is not a happy house for it to be in. Especially because Mercury rules your 8th house and your 11th House (hopes and wishes), which is his turned 5H of romance. It's in a YOD with Jupiter and Neptune, both of your 5H rulers (his 11H rulers) so it may be an issue that you are worried about the actual direction that things are going in. That even though he's communicated his interest in you, you're still not certain what that ultimately means. With Jupiter in your 11H and Neptune in your 4H, there's going to be a need to balance out your expectations of your wants, needs and root perception of the situation and your hopes/dreams.

Saturn (the planet that Mars will complete the aspect to before completing it's sextile to Venus) rules your 3H of communication and 4H of roots/basic understandings. With it in retrograde in your 2H of values, AND in another Jupiter ruled sign (Jupiter is also Retrograde in your 11H, and in a Venus ruled sign), you may find yourself rethinking whether the relationship is worth it, especially with the strain of his anxieties on the current situation.

Venus and Sun are also chasing after Mars and Moon which shows that his interest will likely prove to be more intense and pronounced but... Mars in Gemini is Jupiter (your Love's) sign of detriment.

The way I see it, it almost seems like he loves you a lot more than you love him. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it seems like something that's likely a result of insecurities and uncertainties as to where the two of you stand romantically (Mars/Moon in Jupiter's sign of detriment). It'll take a great deal of focus on communication to work through in order to balance each other out and get back on the same page.

The next aspect Moon makes is a conjunct to Mars, so you may find yourself getting more clarity, and the last aspect is an opposition to Saturn, so perhaps you'll try to have a serious talk, though I'd be careful as it may not go as positively since it's an opposition and Saturn is also in retrograde.

Perhaps the two of you may find yourselves taking a formal break to allow each other to breath, though Mars and Venus completing a sextile to one another shortly after gives me a feeling that you two may reconnect once again if you do.

HailxxNight

I'm happy to hear the the two of you were able to start working things out! I'd also agree with your deduction. Venus is in the Mars ruled sign of Aries. Placed in your 5th house shows your affection for him. The only problem is that Venus is in detriment in Aries, so it may be that he feels powerless in relationship to his feelings for you. Venus and Mars, however, are applying a sextile to each other, though the issue seems to be that it will be disrupted as Mars will complete it's opposition to Saturn in Retrograde before the sextile to Venus is completed.

Sun is also placed in his own house and in Gemini which feels like he's also trying to understand what's going on in his own head, though you placed in his 2H shows that he likely values you and your opinion a great deal.

With both Mars and Moon in Gemini, it seems almost like you either or are might find yourself having second thoughts? Or are still working to understand exactly how you feel, especially because they're both placed in your 8th house of Anxieties and fears.

Mercury is in Taurus in the sixth house, which is not a happy house for it to be in. Especially because Mercury rules your 8th house and your 11th House (hopes and wishes), which is his turned 5H of romance. It's in a YOD with Jupiter and Neptune, both of your 5H rulers (his 11H rulers) so it may be an issue that you are worried about the actual direction that things are going in. That even though he's communicated his interest in you, you're still not certain what that ultimately means. With Jupiter in your 11H and Neptune in your 4H, there's going to be a need to balance out your expectations of your wants, needs and root perception of the situation and your hopes/dreams.

Saturn (the planet that Mars will complete the aspect to before completing it's sextile to Venus) rules your 3H of communication and 4H of roots/basic understandings. With it in retrograde in your 2H of values, AND in another Jupiter ruled sign (Jupiter is also Retrograde in your 11H, and in a Venus ruled sign), you may find yourself rethinking whether the relationship is worth it, especially with the strain of his anxieties on the current situation.

Venus and Sun are also chasing after Mars and Moon which shows that his interest will likely prove to be more intense and pronounced but... Mars in Gemini is Jupiter (your Love's) sign of detriment.

The way I see it, it almost seems like he loves you a lot more than you love him. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it seems like something that's likely a result of insecurities and uncertainties as to where the two of you stand romantically (Mars/Moon in Jupiter's sign of detriment). It'll take a great deal of focus on communication to work through in order to balance each other out and get back on the same page.

The next aspect Moon makes is a conjunct to Mars, so you may find yourself getting more clarity, and the last aspect is an opposition to Saturn, so perhaps you'll try to have a serious talk, though I'd be careful as it may not go as positively since it's an opposition and Saturn is also in retrograde.

Perhaps the two of you may find yourselves taking a formal break to allow each other to breath, though Mars and Venus completing a sextile to one another shortly after gives me a feeling that you two may reconnect once again if you do.

TwistandShout,

Thank you so much for your replying I think your knowledge with horary charts is far more insightful and better than mine and I am grateful and thankful for your time...

The strange funny thing is when I read this chart, and have done one in the past just to see when we were together, it was showing as if he loves me profoundly when his actions, words even do not show this at all but again the chart shows and having post this one it gives so much closure to know that the man I love does love me on a very deep level that I dont know...yet - I'm hopping. You are right about my second thoughts I am already feeling it why I put myself through this but this whole June month as I look over other methods shows June I will feel hurt feelings from waiting and confused that if loves me why shut me out? But I am trying to understand and right now, even if I hate to admit, is best I wait while he settles as he is going through transition (getting a new home, working alot of hours for no time and any time he makes it clear he needs time to just have for himself) and even told me when he came back that the wait will be worth it as right now I have alot going on. I feel comfort that he's not planning on leaving but more so that he does love me and again shows he really does but doesn't show it, at all. I honestly think its fear.

I know the waiting is going to last for sure till July so definitely going to be tough as he occasionally lets me know he's still there but the separation is still there as well :( I'm hurting but wanted to ask the chart to have that knowing because I do feel there can be a future its just not at this moment as he also told me. Its nice to see him in my sign and sextiling me. As for the conversation, I always bring it up if he's faithful and I miss you and is the separation over?? Knowing its not as I know he will let me know but I still ask and hope.

I will update, worried about the saturn opposition but I honestly already feel its the separation and waiting and wondering for me but it helps alot knowing he does love me very strongly almost it seems from the chart and to clarify, I do love him very deep and he knows it I let him know it always by simply waiting and words, so just gotta be strong and hang in there but posting this chart helped alot :)

Thank you TwistandShout so much for this help again, its so nice to know he does love me! So I dont want to give up but second thoughts yup more like hurt feelings and missing him alot but I feel a future is there with us after all this as he told me when he came back we're still together just not at the moment as I have alot going on but the wait will make things better and be worth it and I just have to wait this out really. But he does love me was what I have been wanting to know and seems pretty intense like me to him :)