any possibility to marry a foreigner and live in India

ontherun

Hello;

I d like to get your comments about something ;
My occupation is already international so I m having lots of business trips to other countries.
During one of my India trip in last September I started too see someone whom I already know because of my work and he is an Indian living in India and I live in Turkey
Since then we started to see each other in both countries and another and I d like to understand if my chart indicates marrying a foreigner and living abroad or not

Thanks in advance for your helps

Attachments

• astro_2gw_11_ontherun.73254.27384.jpg
    astro_2gw_11_ontherun.73254.27384.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Doodleloo

This is 1. not a vedic-style chart and 2. as an astro.com chart, it isn't even in the proper formatting to be read from a vedic standpoint. This chart is in Placidus and is not whole sign. Remake the chart with Hindu/Lahiri and select whole sign.

Virinchi

No chance. 2nd sublord Rahu signifying 10,2,4 Houses and none related to foreign.
Although there's a chance for you to have 2 marriages .
Foreign connections can end in 2022

ontherun

This is 1. not a vedic-style chart and 2. as an astro.com chart, it isn't even in the proper formatting to be read from a vedic standpoint. This chart is in Placidus and is not whole sign. Remake the chart with Hindu/Lahiri and select whole sign.

Hi thank you , I already chose Hindu/lahiri from astro.com
my western sun sign is Cancer ASC Virgo

Besst Regards

ontherun

No chance. 2nd sublord Rahu signifying 10,2,4 Houses and none related to foreign.
Although there's a chance for you to have 2 marriages .
Foreign connections can end in 2022

Hi Virinchi ;

Thank you for your reply , appreciate a lot .

Do you think my foreign connections will end because I ll not do the same job ?
Other astrologers also told me about 2 marriages WHEN ı was in my 20's , but now Im 38 and never married so don't know :)

Regards

mathur_dinesh

In my opinion there is every chance of your marriage to a foreigner.
There is little chance of a second marriage for you.
The possibility of leaving your home country and settling elsewhere is unlikely.