The story of the Libra Woman and Cancer Man

Hello All,

Would love to hear your thoughts on this situation/predicament.
I will post the charts below.
I met a Cancer man through work a few years ago and we have had intense chemistry for a long time. About a month ago, I took the leap of faith and added him on facebook. (He had been dropping hints).
He immediately messaged me asking for coffee. I obliged.
Coffee turned to drinks, drinks turned to me hanging out with his friends, which of course turned into me spending the night. Our chemistry was insane. I wouldn't say it was the BEST sex but up there. By far, one of the best first dates I had ever been on.
He immediately asks me when he can see me again, we make arrangments.
I knew before we even went on our first date that he would be travelling for the next few weeks so we kinda lived it up. Went on a few more dates and had a blast.
He claimed "His best first date, best sex."

While he was away, we obviously talked constantly, he claimed: "catching feelings and not feeling that way in a long time." He was telling me how he wanted me to go Toronto to meet his friends and family, plan on taking me to Greece in August for a Wedding, he was making a lot of future plans I thought great, I knew Cancers were prone to being emotional and clingy, which I am totally fine with. I felt something really genuine with him.

We planned a day off for when he came back, as he would then be leaving again for another week. (He does one week on, one week off shifts but plans a lot of travel on his "home" weeks. Which yes, I can verify, just in Mexico.)

We spent the day together, amazing, cuddled all day, watched movies, I thought everything felt really good.

Then BAM. The next day when he goes back on shift, quite literally an energy SHIFT.

I asked him where he was at and he responded with "I dont think this is for me, I really enjoyed our day and hoped it would give me a change of heart, but things have moved so quickly and I thought I was ready but I'm really not." "I'm sorry, I really did enough our time but we want different things and I don't want to waste your time"

I asked him to clarify how we want different things

"Just being with someone, being in a relationship, I thought I was ready but between all my time away, I realized I'm not."

I never necessarily said I was looking for a relationship. After just being in one, I just didn't want a **** buddy.

I was kind of blindsided and crushed. Cried my eyes out but then stopped and asked myself "Why?". Do I actually have feelings for this guy? Or was it an idealization? I mean the chemistry was INTENSE. He made me feel amazing and I could see a genuinely happy future with him.

I thanked him, as I realized, I am also not ready for a relationship and have a lot of self-work to do, and his schedule is INSANE. He would be back for a week and then away to Europe for 2.5 weeks. This guy loooooves to Travel. So part of me was relieved. I told him it was unfortunate that I was the girl he had to figure out that he wasn't ready with, and asked if we could remain friends (maybe in hopes that he might one day be ready). He happily obliged.

Now; we have talked every day since "small talk" check-ins here and there. Well today, he "pocket dialed" my office about an appointment we had arranged that I had previously already told him I canceled. I assured him it was and he said he was "just checking in to make sure." He has been incredibly flirtatious, asking me how I am, giving me "updates" on his schedule. It feels like we are in the same relationship, just minus the sex and expectations of seeing each other.

I haven't responded to him, and I don't plan to. I can't have him build me up to tear me down again. He was the one who invested too quickly and then pulled away. I'd like to give it an actual shot because I don't think This happens every day and there is a lot of potential.

What do you guys think? I was going to wish him well on his trip and that's about it. I hope to see him sometime over the summer maybe, and his schedule is supposed to be back home permanent in the fall. Is there a shot at this? How do I handle this Cancer man?

Give me the goods.

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Libra 12°08' I ASC Libra 28°18'
Moon Aries 27°38' II Scorpio 25°27'
Mercury Virgo 29°50' III Sagittarius 29°17'
Venus Libra 5°09' IV Aquarius 7°36'
Mars Gemini 12°58' V Pisces 11°35'
Jupiter Leo 9°01' VI Aries 8°03'
Saturn Capricorn 18°50' VII Aries 28°18'
Uranus Capricorn 5°47' VIII Taurus 25°27'
Neptune Capricorn 11°51' IX Gemini 29°17'
Pluto Scorpio 16°22' X MC Leo 7°36'
Lilith Sagittarius 7°23' XI Virgo 11°35'
Asc node Aquarius 4°43' XII Libra 8°03'

Sun Cancer 14°36' I ASC Scorpio 5°06'
Moon Aries 14°26' II Sagittarius 4°02'
Mercury Gemini 23°27' III Capricorn 5°31'
Venus Gemini 13°59' IV Aquarius 8°44'
Mars Pisces 26°27' V Pisces 11°13'
Jupiter Taurus 27°09' VI Aries 10°19'
Saturn Sagittarius 28°05' R VII Taurus 5°06'
Uranus Sagittarius 28°24' R VIII Gemini 4°02'
Neptune Capricorn 8°39' R IX Cancer 5°31'
Pluto Scorpio 9°49' R X MC Leo 8°44'
Lilith Virgo 5°54' XI Virgo 11°13'
Asc node Pisces 16°00' XII Libra 10°19'

Thank you!!

JUPITERASC

Hello All,

Would love to hear your thoughts on this situation/predicament.

I will post the charts below.

I met a Cancer man through work a few years ago and we have had intense chemistry for a long time. About a month ago, I took the leap of faith and added him on facebook. (He had been dropping hints).
He immediately messaged me asking for coffee. I obliged.
Coffee turned to drinks, drinks turned to me hanging out with his friends, which of course turned into me spending the night. Our chemistry was insane. I wouldn't say it was the BEST sex but up there. By far, one of the best first dates I had ever been on.
He immediately asks me when he can see me again, we make arrangments.
I knew before we even went on our first date that he would be travelling for the next few weeks so we kinda lived it up. Went on a few more dates and had a blast.
He claimed "His best first date, best sex."

While he was away, we obviously talked constantly, he claimed: "catching feelings and not feeling that way in a long time." He was telling me how he wanted me to go Toronto to meet his friends and family, plan on taking me to Greece in August for a Wedding, he was making a lot of future plans I thought great, I knew Cancers were prone to being emotional and clingy, which I am totally fine with. I felt something really genuine with him.

We planned a day off for when he came back, as he would then be leaving again for another week. (He does one week on, one week off shifts but plans a lot of travel on his "home" weeks. Which yes, I can verify, just in Mexico.)

We spent the day together, amazing, cuddled all day, watched movies, I thought everything felt really good.

Then BAM. The next day when he goes back on shift, quite literally an energy SHIFT.

I asked him where he was at and he responded with "I dont think this is for me, I really enjoyed our day and hoped it would give me a change of heart, but things have moved so quickly and I thought I was ready but I'm really not." "I'm sorry, I really did enough our time but we want different things and I don't want to waste your time"

I asked him to clarify how we want different things

"Just being with someone, being in a relationship, I thought I was ready but between all my time away, I realized I'm not."

I never necessarily said I was looking for a relationship. After just being in one, I just didn't want a **** buddy.

I was kind of blindsided and crushed. Cried my eyes out but then stopped and asked myself "Why?". Do I actually have feelings for this guy? Or was it an idealization? I mean the chemistry was INTENSE. He made me feel amazing and I could see a genuinely happy future with him.

I thanked him, as I realized, I am also not ready for a relationship and have a lot of self-work to do, and his schedule is INSANE. He would be back for a week and then away to Europe for 2.5 weeks. This guy loooooves to Travel. So part of me was relieved. I told him it was unfortunate that I was the girl he had to figure out that he wasn't ready with, and asked if we could remain friends (maybe in hopes that he might one day be ready). He happily obliged.

Now; we have talked every day since "small talk" check-ins here and there. Well today, he "pocket dialed" my office about an appointment we had arranged that I had previously already told him I canceled. I assured him it was and he said he was "just checking in to make sure." He has been incredibly flirtatious, asking me how I am, giving me "updates" on his schedule. It feels like we are in the same relationship, just minus the sex and expectations of seeing each other.

I haven't responded to him, and I don't plan to. I can't have him build me up to tear me down again. He was the one who invested too quickly and then pulled away. I'd like to give it an actual shot because I don't think This happens every day and there is a lot of potential.

What do you guys think? I was going to wish him well on his trip and that's about it. I hope to see him sometime over the summer maybe, and his schedule is supposed to be back home permanent in the fall. Is there a shot at this? How do I handle this Cancer man?

Give me the goods.

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Libra 12°08' I ASC Libra 28°18'
Moon Aries 27°38' II Scorpio 25°27'
Mercury Virgo 29°50' III Sagittarius 29°17'
Venus Libra 5°09' IV Aquarius 7°36'
Mars Gemini 12°58' V Pisces 11°35'
Jupiter Leo 9°01' VI Aries 8°03'
Saturn Capricorn 18°50' VII Aries 28°18'
Uranus Capricorn 5°47' VIII Taurus 25°27'
Neptune Capricorn 11°51' IX Gemini 29°17'
Pluto Scorpio 16°22' X MC Leo 7°36'
Lilith Sagittarius 7°23' XI Virgo 11°35'
Asc node Aquarius 4°43' XII Libra 8°03'

Sun Cancer 14°36' I ASC Scorpio 5°06'
Moon Aries 14°26' II Sagittarius 4°02'
Mercury Gemini 23°27' III Capricorn 5°31'
Venus Gemini 13°59' IV Aquarius 8°44'
Mars Pisces 26°27' V Pisces 11°13'
Jupiter Taurus 27°09' VI Aries 10°19'
Saturn Sagittarius 28°05' R VII Taurus 5°06'
Uranus Sagittarius 28°24' R VIII Gemini 4°02'
Neptune Capricorn 8°39' R IX Cancer 5°31'
Pluto Scorpio 9°49' R X MC Leo 8°44'
Lilith Virgo 5°54' XI Virgo 11°13'
Asc node Pisces 16°00' XII Libra 10°19'

Thank you!!
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Sorry everyone!

Here you are.

Attachments

• JChart.jpg
    JChart.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ZChart.jpg
    ZChart.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 20