Progressed moon conjunct uranus - does it really send a person kooky?

I have Progressed moon conjunct my natal uranus in two months time and I don't know much about it. There's hardly anything that has been written about this progression, and the very little there is, there seems to be conflicting interpretations. Some astrologers reckon it's a highly emotional time for the native; others say it sends one literally kooky while some say it can be a very exciting time. And one interpretation that I read said food will be more important to a person than ever before, which sounds a bit weird. I'm not sure what interpretation to believe but I'm very interested in knowing how it will affect me.

Personally, I'm very much craving excitement at the moment as it's been an incredibly dull and disappointing year for me so far compared to the previous few years. I've also lost a lot self-confidence and a bit of my spark.

So how will this progression affect me and what areas of my life is it likely to impact?

Please find my chart for September below. Thanks in advance for your insights.

Attachments

• sept_2016_chart.jpg
    sept_2016_chart.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

katydid

I don’t see any evidence that this progression will send you ‘kooky.’ Look at the relationship between the Moon and Uranus in your natal. The Moon trines much of that Scorpio stellium in the 4th. And there are no tense, difficult aspects to your natal Moon that will be set off by this progression. Uranus does have a square but it is to Jupiter in the 12th. I think it will be more about the urge to travel, physically, spiritually or emotionally.

Uranus rules the 7th house. The Moon rules the 12th. Natal Moon is in 11th and Uranus in the 4th. Will you expand your horizons? Forge new relationships? Make plans to ove to new home? The pr Moon will continue on to the Mars/Venus. So I am wondering if it will be relationship stuff.

If you are looking to rekindle a spark or two, this will be a good time.

I think the reason they speak about 'food' is that the Moon rules nourishment, food and the stomach. So connecting to Uranus sometimes opens up new connections to food. Sometimes a new diet or new type of 'favorite' food is discovered .

Last edited:

ashriia

Hi.

I'm undergoing this progression currently, it hasn't perfected the conjunction yet. (My natal uranus is 14 scorp. Prog moon is at 13 currently.)

I definitely agree with katydid, it depends what the relationship is like between these planets in your natal chart. But it's such a short conjunction since the moon travels pretty fast. Shouldn't be so bad at all.
I have transit uranus currently conjunct my natal mercury. So it's an very interesting time, I don't feel any more emotional than i usually do. Just lots of ideas swimming around my head and rather crazy approaches to overcoming some long withstanding obstacles in my life. The progressed moon/conjunct uranus hopefully will bring my crazy idea to fruition. My natal uranus is involved in two t-squares. And I'm not the least bit worried by the prog moon either. Saturn is the one I dislike making aspects to my prog moon!

Smoke

I have Progressed moon conjunct my natal uranus in two months time and I don't know much about it. There's hardly anything that has been written about this progression, and the very little there is, there seems to be conflicting interpretations. Some astrologers reckon it's a highly emotional time for the native; others say it sends one literally kooky while some say it can be a very exciting time. And one interpretation that I read said food will be more important to a person than ever before, which sounds a bit weird. I'm not sure what interpretation to believe but I'm very interested in knowing how it will affect me.

Personally, I'm very much craving excitement at the moment as it's been an incredibly dull and disappointing year for me so far compared to the previous few years. I've also lost a lot self-confidence and a bit of my spark.

So how will this progression affect me and what areas of my life is it likely to impact?

Please find my chart for September below. Thanks in advance for your insights.

How was it for you? I already have Progressed Moon in parallel aspect to natal Uranus. And I can feel my mind turning upside down. What's it been like for you?

Progressed Moon will parallel Nep AND conjunct it.

It will parallel Sun & conjunct it.

It will parallel Mercury & conjunct it.

It will parallel Jupiter & conjunct it.

It will parallel Midheaven & conjunct it.