Indicator of vision loss or retinal detachment or serious issues with eyes?

shayonbh

I have worn glasses with moderately high myopia from a very young age. But there was no serious eye issue, until now (4 months back) I visited an eye doc and I was diagnosed with some peripheral degeneration (lattice) on the retina. I also had floaters (string like objects flying in front of eyes) and recently I see some flashes. I am in regular checkup with many eye docs who say these things need to be monitored on a regular basis (which I am doing) and there is no cure. It's all a chance.

While the above do not really confirm a serious threat to my eyes NOW, but it has the potential to develop into a retinal detachment (around 7-8% chance) in future. If that happens, it could be debilitating (may be) culminating into a vision loss.

I wish to learn if my chart indicates of a vision loss or serious threat to the eyes. Is my mercury debilitated? Is this some period I am in, which shall pass? If so, how long will this period last? Was this period to evolve again later anytime in life? It would be very helpful if someone could address these questions for me.

I give a link to my chart for your kind perusal: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1099&pictureid=5512

Thank you so much!

poyi

Premium Member
Hi

I sincerely hope you don't have any more visual problem. Then secondly, you will need to cast a Horary question for this medical question. You birthday is only 6 days after my own birthday. We have some similar configurations. Interestingly I was suffered from back, hip and leg pain since June, July till now but getting a lot better already, I have Virgo ascendant instead.

I would pay more attention to the last year solar eclipse on 13th November 2012 it was 21 Degrees 57' Scorpio that will be 3 degrees conjunction to your natal Sun. People those were born nearly or on the day of Solar and Lunar Eclipses are likely to have Sun and Moon related problems that in particularly Eye sights as Sun and Moon are main luminaries. For your case, that is no in the natal however the solar eclipse on natal Sun might have something to with that. In my case this solar eclipse occurred as conjunction to my natal Mercury and I had motor vehicle accident that had fractured my right arm and had surgery.

Then again this year, on 25th April 2013, we had another lunar eclipse that was at 5 degrees 46 Scorpio that would had formed another conjunction to your natal Saturn but in loose conjunction at about 4 degrees. I am not sure if that lunar eclipse related to your symptoms. But I think the Solar eclipse on your Sun was particularly sensitive since you already have predispose issues.

In term of health, you have natal 6th house in Taurus, so your general health condition will be sensitive to the condition of your progressed Venus. Also ruler of the ascendant, 8th house, 12th in progressions are also very important. At the moment, you progressed Venus should be at Scorpio which is traveling toward the natal 12th house, maybe at the moment at conjunction with natal Saturn in Scorpio.

The other feature to consider would be your Uranus conjuncts Ascendant which is the face, head region in the medical astrology and particularly important part of analysis for health. It is ruled by Jupiter in Domicile but conjuncts to natal South node that is a down side of the configuration. In my case, with Saggiturus being in my 4th house I had a lot of issues with my own family. In your case, perhaps more relevant on manifesting on health related issues. The other aspect to consider would be the Sun opposes Chiron and square Lilith. Sun as father, husband, son in your family, the main male figure, in medical astrology is the heart, eye, blood circulation etc. You Sun in the 12th house also worth you to do some research on. Also Scorpio Sun after 20 degrees Scorpio is Peregrine which is essential weak part of the Sun in Scorpio as it doesn't have dignity. My Sun is luckily within the first 20 degrees, however, I still have genetic mutation heart problem. Back in 2006, due to severe heartbreak in relationship, I cried for several weeks days and nights, I developed acute floaters also and saw some flashes. Now I still have those floaters but not as severe like yours. I do wear glasses.

poyi

Premium Member
Other very important and reliable tools are the Fixed Stars, Arabic Parts, Midpoints, Declination (parallel and contra parallel). I have not learned enough on these only know very basic used. But I can be sure they can offer much insights on health issues.

Also you may want to add Part of Fortune into you natal chart for health analysis.