Chiron in leo in 3rd house

waybread

We can give a better answer if you can post the chart. There may be more going on with Chiron than we can tell from your OP. How is Chiron aspected, for example?

The third house deals with how you think and communicate but it also rules siblings, neighbors, your neighborhood, and short-distance travel.

Chiron shows us "where it hurts," either emotionally or physically; but where, if we stay open to those hurts, we gain in wisdom and compassion. Chiron's wounds do not heal, but they allow for a kind of faith and maturity about what happened.

Leo is the fixed fire sign. The lion enjoys things that are grand, not petty; fun, and self-affirming.

Chiron might inhibit or even hurt Leo's self esteem.

I have Chiron in the third house in Sagittarius. Of the 3rd house rulerships, I would say the main wound has been with siblings.

CapAquaPis

My own Chiron in Taurus in 11th has my wounds involving friendships and money. Anyone with a Chiron in 3rd in cusp Leo (is it in cancer or Virgo?) Had a dramatic history with siblings? And anyone who has a cusp Leo-Virgo Chiron placement will have a different experience than a cusp cancer-Leo.