What can I expect when Venus goes direct?

For the first time my progressed Venus will be going direct in my chart from next month. It's been retrograde all my life and I'm 37. I'm interested in what it might mean. I've never had a long-term relationship, I've mainly just go on dates with guys and that's typically as far as it gets.

Could Venus turning direct suggest more relationship stability or anything else? How may it affect my life generally? And how is this planet aspecting other planets in my chart? Please find my chart below (for 20 June 2016). And is it actually going direct or have I got this wrong?

Thanks for your insights in advance.

Attachments

• 20june2016chart.jpg
    20june2016chart.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 20

ashriia

No, you got it right. Venus will be going direct via Progression. Yay! :smile: finally right?

I can't get a feel for your chart exactly.

But I shall try...
I think so long as you've done your homework with venus matters, especially also having chiron being ruled by venus in the very public 10th house, and you are not sacrificing to much of yourself in your love affairs or at the same token waiting for that perfect romance(neptune 5th). you should at least have more access to stable partnerships. As your healing of venus issues will draw to you, someone similar. The law of attraction and such.

Best to you.

Thanks guys. Is there any more light you can shed on the impact of Venus direct? Will I still feel the affects of my natal Venus being retrograde?

muchacho

Thanks guys. Is there any more light you can shed on the impact of Venus direct? Will I still feel the affects of my natal Venus being retrograde?
Your natal chart determines the strength of a planet in general. So if a planet is strong then it gives mostly good results in the houses it transits.