MONTH: -Earth Chicken
YEAR: -Fire Rabbit

Her's reads

MINUTE: -Metal Rabbit
HOUR: -Metal Snake
DAY: -Wood Cow
MONTH: +Water Horse
YEAR: +Metal Horse

However I think she's guessing her birth time so I'm not putting too much weight into their accuracy.

Li Tzu

Hi, if you are serious about finding out, please include your birthdays here without time of birth as there are yin and yang polarities for each element?

Li Tzu

Hi

Thanks for putting the birthdays here.

My apologies for not seeing the +- signs as polarities before!

Basically, as you rightly put, you are a weak yang wood rabbit borne in the month of the metal monkey. In terms of the Day Master (DM), you are wood element and not fire as the year suggested.

Your girlfriend is a weak yin wood horse borne in the month of the fire horse and similarly like you, she's also wood element Day Master(DM) but of yin polarity.

Both of you are considered weak wood as the months you are borne are not conducive for the growth of the wood element no matter the polarity. As such, your relationship with each other is such that you draw support from each other.

Strictly speaking, your DMs are not husband and wife elements BUT as karma would have it, if you are meant to be together, you will be together despite this.

However, in Chinese birthdays analysis (you might swear at me for saying this!?), you and your girlfriend have a destructive relationship.

Your birth chart indicate you are attractive to the opposite sex with one peach blossom star.

Your girlfriend's chart indicates she has habits that are not healthy for a relationship or otherwise, and she has a complicated family background involving a harmful relationship with a parent and is prone to doing stuff
that are not good for herself. So..?

My apologies if the analysis is not what you expected.

May the blessings be!

Hi

Thanks for putting the birthdays here.

My apologies for not seeing the +- signs as polarities before!

Basically, as you rightly put, you are a weak yang wood rabbit borne in the month of the metal monkey. In terms of the Day Master (DM), you are wood element and not fire as the year suggested.

Your girlfriend is a weak yin wood horse borne in the month of the fire horse and similarly like you, she's also wood element Day Master(DM) but of yin polarity.

Both of you are considered weak wood as the months you are borne are not conducive for the growth of the wood element no matter the polarity. As such, your relationship with each other is such that you draw support from each other.

Strictly speaking, your DMs are not husband and wife elements BUT as karma would have it, if you are meant to be together, you will be together despite this.

However, in Chinese birthdays analysis (you might swear at me for saying this!?), you and your girlfriend have a destructive relationship.

Your birth chart indicate you are attractive to the opposite sex with one peach blossom star.

Your girlfriend's chart indicates she has habits that are not healthy for a relationship or otherwise, and she has a complicated family background involving a harmful relationship with a parent and is prone to doing stuff
that are not good for herself. So..?

My apologies if the analysis is not what you expected.

May the blessings be!

Your interpretation is what I feared but it wasn't unexpected. We separated for a time due to family difficulties on her part and it's what keeps me from feeling truly dedicated. But what you said about drawing support from each other is also very true, it's what keeps us going. I don't know much about peach blossom stars, only what I've read since reading your reply. Would activating my own bring me in closer proximity to another who has one?

Li Tzu

Hi

For a person borne in the rabbit year, your peach blossom years are horse and rat years. In those years, more prone to meeting someone that catches your eye if not your heart.

Just wondering, perhaps, you met your girlfriend during the horse year just passed ( I may be wrong, of course!)?

Anyway, your 10 year luck pillars indicates that you will have better luck in 5 years' time when you are 33 years old which coincidentally is also a a rat year? Seems like you will meet a better match that year?

Currently, not a good idea to activate any peach blossom thingy I feel..
Just go with the flow first ..

As usual, my apologies if what has been said is not what you expected.
May the blessings be.

I meet her in the last rabbit year. I do not understand where you are getting horse as a beneficial year for me?

I also overlooked this before but you mentioned metal monkey as my birth month and wood rabbit as my birth year. Were you mistyping? Because neither of those are in my chart.

Last edited:

Li Tzu

Hi

My apologies for confusing you!

A branch of Chinese astrology indicates for the Rabbit zodiac that the best years for romantic relationships are horse and rat years.

To be more exact, however, based on the Earthly Branch of the Day Master, which in your case is Jia Shu which is +Wood Dog, your peach blossom is Rabbit (which probably explains why you met her in a Rabbit year?).

You are right, your birth month is -Earth Chicken/Rooster and not +Metal Monkey - a software error of the geomancy website which I used , my apologies again!

To clarify, you are a Fire Rabbit in terms of the Zodiac year BUT a +Wood Day Master in terms of the Chinese Birthday chart. So, strictly speaking, you are indeed a Wood Rabbit.

Okay so its Rabbit direction. I keep finding many different steps to activating peach blossom.

Are the flowers and vase the most important aspect of this or will these objects be hampered enough to not matter by things like bed direction, other objects in bedroom, etc.?