Figuring out ascendant.

Sandarino

Hi everyone,
So I have been trying to determine details about my ascendant which is Capricorn. So I have no aspects to my ascendant, but Saturn (Capricorns ruling planet) is in Scorpio/11th house, which I believe has to do with close relationships and community. So being in the 4th quadrant does this mean that I like or need to have meaningful relationships/friends and be involved in community or strive for status in the community?

Any help would be wonderful, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sandy.9771.15198.gif
    astro_2gw_01_sandy.9771.15198.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 13

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone,
So I have been trying to determine details about my ascendant which is Capricorn. So I have no aspects to my ascendant, but Saturn (Capricorns ruling planet) is in Scorpio/11th house, which I believe has to do with close relationships and community. So being in the 4th quadrant does this mean that I like or need to have meaningful relationships/friends and be involved in community or strive for status in the community?

Any help would be wonderful, thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Not all beginners are aware that house location of natal planets is entirely dependent on the particular house system chosen. Useful explanation at http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

One may easily verify that planets sometimes, but not always - 'switch houses' dependent on the house system chosen - by experimenting on astro.com "Extended Chart Selection Page" which provides fourteen different house systems to play around with
:smile:

Ancient astrologers used whole sign house to determine the house topic and then Porphyry to determine the strength of the planet - however as the centuries passed, house systems multiplied

Sandarino

Not all beginners are aware that house location of natal planets is entirely dependent on the particular house system chosen. Useful explanation at http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

One may easily verify that planets sometimes, but not always - 'switch houses' dependent on the house system chosen - by experimenting on astro.com "Extended Chart Selection Page" which provides fourteen different house systems to play around with
:smile:

Ancient astrologers used whole sign house to determine the house topic and then Porphyry to determine the strength of the planet - however as the centuries passed, house systems multiplied

Great thank you, I'll look more into it :)