will i get this fabulous job?

bittermoon

hello all,

i asked if would get this job. i hit the email send button at the time i asked the question.

gemini rising: i am mercury on the cusp of the 9th house (job would involve international travel).

job = MC = aquarius. significator is saturn in 6th.

there's no applying aspect between the significators, however, the moon is strong in taurus and is making an applying aspect to saturn.

can i interpret this that i could have a chance (as in not an immediate 'no')?

who/what is mars conjunct the MC. does this indicate a very strong male competitor?

any help/insight is appreciated.

thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_323_will_i_get_this_job_hr.46536.16592.jpg
    astro_2gw_323_will_i_get_this_job_hr.46536.16592.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 68

fensi88

Yes, you will get it! moon translate the light from Me to Sa, but aspect is oposition without reception. Bad thing is that when we have oposition between main rulers that means, you will get that job but you will regret it or you will not stay there long!

bittermoon

thank you for looking at my chart. to be honest, i seriously doubt i will get the position. i've applied at this organisation several times already, for positions that are more suitable to me, and never even got an interview.

any idea what mars conjunct the MC means?

i will let you know how it goes :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
thank you for looking at my chart. to be honest, i seriously doubt i will get the position. i've applied at this organisation several times already, for positions that are more suitable to me, and never even got an interview.

any idea what mars conjunct the MC means?

i will let you know how it goes :)

This is a perfect reason why reading a chart without knowing at least a little bit about the person's needs can be real folly. Humans are not just charts.

bittermoon

This is a perfect reason why reading a chart without knowing at least a little bit about the person's needs can be real folly. Humans are not just charts.

how is this a folly? i want that job, i am 95% qualified for the job, i applied for the job but this is a very well known company and an extremely desirable position. i have applied twice before for positions i was 100% qualified for and did not get an interview or a reason for rejection other than that they had received too many resumes in order to give personal feedback.

humans aren't charts, but the question is legit and so is the chart.

Sunny

how is this a folly? i want that job, i am 95% qualified for the job, i applied for the job but this is a very well known company and an extremely desirable position. i have applied twice before for positions i was 100% qualified for and did not get an interview or a reason for rejection other than that they had received too many resumes in order to give personal feedback.

My feeling is, that even if you'll get it, you haven't to take it.
Mars conjuncting the MC is not easy, much work but also cuts. And as Mars is the ruler of the six house, the house of work, wherein is Saturn the ruler of the sign and the house of MC, and that these two strong companions are in receiption ... I doubt that this will be so good... or only you just have always to wait (Saturn in the 6).

You, Mercury together with the Sun is in the house of radical transformation which is also realizating (Capricorn). Therefore your desire and/or ambition to obtain this job could be explained.

The chart is a very profound one and you need to interprete it with much attention in the right art of Horary-interpretation.

Good luck!
Sunny

bittermoon

thank you very much for your interpretation, sunny.

it seems like that even if i do get/take it, it will be a far from easy ride. on the surface it looks like such a great opportunity. i can tell you that if they offer it, i absolutely will take it.

i will let you know what happens. i should get an answer soon.

Zarathu

Account Closed

Your question is legitimate, but Astrologers need to know a little bit about the person and their needs. Human free will often intervenes. The fact by your own admission that you have applied many times before and have not even gotten a call-back suggests that for a "fabulous job" with the company they are even less likely to call you back. Astrologers who are worth their salt might want to look at some other issues for you beyond simply giving you a yes/no pronouncement. Granted, they may not be a lot of astrologers here who know how to do that doesn't deny that astrology way more than just a yes/no answer for you.

Real astrology goes beyond just TV or newspaper astrology and helps people accomplish their real goals in life.

Last edited:

bittermoon

aha, okay i see.. thank you for the explanation.

yes, i did apply twice before in 2010. the only reason that i applied at this company again is that they were looking for someone with extensive experience abroad for this position, which i acquired in 2011.

however, as i said, it is a very desirable position and without a doubt there will be someone who has just a bit more of this or that. we'll see :)

bittermoon

nope, got a rejection letter today. did not get the job. the horary looked promising, but was not correct unless something was missed.