Prominent 8th/7th house composite

PensiveGemini

What does it mean when you have a prominent 8th house in your composite? We have moon, jupiter, uranus in the 8th house and mars, pluto and saturn in the 7th house... are they both equally prominent?

Attachments

• compositeJS.JPG
    compositeJS.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 26

miquar

Hi. I would say that with Mars and Pluto in the 7th, you could either struggle together as a unit and achieve great things, or else struggle against each other. Saturn here can bring stability to a relationship once it is established, though it can block two people forming a partnership in the first place. Saturn conjunct Mars and Pluto may add to the tendency to try to control one another if you are not fighting form the same corner.

The eighth house emphasis suggests that you can go through important transformations together, with the Moon drawing you instinctively into an exploration of the undercurrents of your relationship. Jupiter here perhaps suggests that you will find great joy in such undertakings, but its close conjunction with Uranus is perhaps a warning that if you fail to allow transformation to take place, then the relationship could rupture under the strain, or disruption could come from outside to spur you on. You might perhaps evolve along a rather unusual path together.

All in all I'd say that this could be a very powerful relationship, but that you'll need to keep your wits about you to keep pace with its evolutionary demands, rather than lapsing into projection and blame. But all this is offered very tentatively - I'm not sure that composites are necessarily that great as a stand-alone technique.