Did the nurse hit her?

tikana

The querent is Catherinett, not her sister.
Sister therefore will get the 3rd house, which makes the sister's nurse the turned 8th house = Saturn.
There is no connection via aspect or reception between Merc. and Saturn.

no, radical 6th house is the nurse
it is not HER nurse.. it is a nurse... therefore 6th house radical
its just will my sister get a job ... job would be radical 10th not derived 10th house.. it is not "will my sister keep her job?" then you look at derived 10th ...
Cathrine's ruler is merc -- located in 12th house - hospital
if you are trying to figure out if there was a contact you need to look at the aspect that is outgoing from L3
we have it..

Last edited:

tikana

Moon is Void of Course in the 12th house; nothing changes in the situation and usually all things that have gone before with the Moon's prior energies should be considered vague recognition towards the outcome. Moon will conj. the N.N. point but she does not make a valid statement by aspecting a planet. Some authors claim it is enough to consider her activity (aspects=TOL) before going Void, valid, other's say otherwise. She is in harmony in Pisces house, is dignified in her sign Cancer, I think there is some cause for circumstantial statements as she 'asserts' the meaning of what the Moon represents overall in the chart.

Question in order of mention, Did 1) (Catherinett-speaking 1st house); 2) the nurse, (6th house Mercury, Moon Jupiter consider Neptune-Rex Bills information), 3) strike, (Uranus, Mars, Saturn-Moon action with these) 4) her? (Mercury, Virgo on the third house, my sister), Mercury dignified in his sign,

..but in the 12th house (Pisces domain) in square relationship within the 12th house being in Gemini, against his element, himself there..

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

you DONT need moon incoming aspects..moon being void is irrelevant issue.... the querent asked about past events.. therefore you need past aspects to see what was going on

kalinka

its just will my sister get a job ... job would be radical 10th not derived 10th house.. it is not "will my sister keep her job?" then you look at derived 10th ...
if you are trying to figure out if there was a contact you need to look at the aspect that is outgoing from L3
we have it..

I don't get it tikana. Above u wrote mercury and moon were in aspect, so u think the nurse did hit her. radical L6is Jupiter.there is no separated aspect between mercury or moon with Jupiter. Or do u mean the natural ruler for nurse?

tikana

yeah Kalinka

moon is the tradtional planet for a nurse but also there is venus/merc separation (i have no idea what is that about) the fact that all of this is 12th house location in the shadow of the querent, the querent doesnt know the full picture

jup is isolated and quite evil but not out of the darkwoods because inconjunction (maybe not important but it is usually related to health)

kalinka

I think there is this underlying question which of both parties lie. Mercury is essentiell strong. Jupiter and even moon are weaker. However even beeing essentiel strong, mercury is always tricky, especially in gemini. We can't trust mercury absolutely.L3 of sister is Mars exalted but in pisces. L3 of nurse is Saturn..essentiell stronger than Mars. But I think in questions of "who is right?" exaltation is stronger?

Last edited:

tikana

I think there is this underlying question which of both parties lie. Mercury is essentiell strong. Jupiter and even moon are weaker. However even beeing essentiel strong, mercury is always tricky, especially in gemini. We can't trust mercury absolutely.L3 of sister is Mars exalted but in pisces. L3 of nurse is Saturn..essentiell stronger than Mars. But I think in questions of "who is right?" exaltation is stronger?

i dunno... if the sister hit the nurse. nurse would have complained
merc is strong - sister is not lying that is just my logic.
hve police dept deal with this L10

Chrysalis

The lot of truth is @ 21° Virgo ruler mercury. Moon and Mercury's just left a square to the lot and will keep going towards the lot in Virgo, so she is telling the truth. The lot opposes Neptune with Venus square Neptune. I'd personally use venus for the nurse (if the nurse was female?) just going on how the planets are.

There's something not right though because Venus/mercury/moon are all in a human sign (Gemini). For actual physical violence you need planets in a violent human sign Libra and Aquarius. Or in a human/violent sign i.e libra/Gemini. And then you need some squares going on, but there hasn't been, apart from Neptune.

kalinka

part of violence is at 9Degree in Virgo near the 3rd house cusp, trine with Uranus. Seems she tells the truth but I've got the feeling that her story might be exaggerated somehow.

ElenaJ

If the Part of Violence is 9 virgo, it is in the house of the sister.
Is she violent?
It opposes mars almost exactly.

Chrysalis

Part of violence is 17.55 Taurus. Mercury+Saturn-Mars. Ruler being Venus square Neptune. The nurse is venus. Mercury's just left venus. Venus is lying.

kalinka

If the Part of Violence is 9 virgo, it is in the house of the sister.
Is she violent?
It opposes mars almost exactly.

the lot is affected by Uranus (=sudden event) and Mars (natural malefic and rules violence but it's also her 3rd house ruler). But I'm doubtful about the dispositor,too. hence Mercury is actually conjunct Venus, a natural benefic.
if we assume Venus is the nurse, she is also in gemini(=tricky),essentiell weak, retro and moving to the Sun. Venus is/will be debilitated and overpowered and get in some trouble.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The antiscia of Neptune is also conjunct the IC, it means something, but i just cant figure out what.

And one more thing ive noticed, which id say confirms the case, is Chiron (if we can do antiscia with Chiron) Chiron by antiscia is conjunct the lot of truth at 22 Virgo. Chiron represents the wound and in Aries is the head.

Last edited:

Catherinett

Wow, I didn't see any of these replies. The nurse is female. I have had to call the police on this nurse before because she refused to let me speak to my sister on the phone. I know my sister is never happy when this nurse is working, she always seems really worn out on the days this nurse is on duty. She told me the nurse has said some really mean things to her. Like "Your daughter left and doesn't care about you". It is definitely possible that my sister hit this nurse or threw something at her. My sister has the heart of an angel but she doesn't take any s#!t. Like I said before, my sister's story has never changed. When the police went to check on her, after I reported it, the nurse told them my sister had been calling her the "n" word. That I know is lie, my sister has never been prejudiced, she would never say that word. When she says someone is black she always follows it with "not that that matters". In fact, she demanded that my parents buy her a black baby doll when they first came on the market. I hope my sister is lying to me because that means she wasn't hit but I don't feel like she is. She tells things like they are, always has, even if she is at fault. I'll ask her if she hit that nurse next time I speak to her.

Last edited:

Catherinett

we have it..

My sister does have an aid assigned to her but this nurse is only there sometimes, a couple of days a week maybe. The nurse hasn't been there for over a month or two, but now she's back. She seems like a floater, not a regular nurse on that station.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Getting back on track, we all agree that 3rd is the sister, therefore mercury, in the 12th of hospitals.
Mercury separates from a square with Neptune, which indicates deception, but it seems I am the only one who thinks this is indicative of her lying.
The natural house of nurses is the 6th.
I took the sister's 6th (radical 8th) to represent this nurse, and she would be cold restrictive saturn. (Saturn also is the colour black, we now know the nurse is black, but not sure if this is pertinent.)
Saturn has no contact with mercury so there was no attack.
However mercury is in the terms and triplicity of Saturn, so subject to her control.
If we consider instead the radical 6th for the nurse, she would be Jupiter, in cold Capricorn (again, black), retrograde and receiving a conjunction from Saturn. Again, however, no contact with mercury, so no attack. Jupiter is moving closer to controlling Pluto, and this also fits the picture we have of the nurse's character. She is in her own 2nd house, so just working for the money.
Finally, moon is the querent, but moon is also the natural ruler of nurses. And she is separating from mercury approaching north node. North node however is a positive reinforcing position, not a negative one.
So of the possible nurse's significators neither moon nor Saturn nor Jupiter have contact with
deceptive Neptune to indicate a lie.
I would still hold to the idea that the attack either did not happen, or at least not in the way the sister describes it.

Very interesting the observation about Chiron, because the blow was specifically on the head. So where is the head here? It's Chiron in Aries, exactly conjunct the midheaven.
And Chiron is located at the exact midpoint of violent mars/uranus.
So a violent blow to the head, on the midheaven should make it a public display, in full sight of everyone.
However this configuration does not relate to the chart! It makes no aspects. It wasn't realised, or actuated.

If I still maintain the nurse is the sister's 6th (radical 8th), in the sense that she is the nurse assigned to her, this means Chiron the wounded healer (a nurse is a healer!) is on her 3rd cusp of thoughts, communication.
So she was angry. And Saturn her significator is located in her own 12th house, hidden uncontrollable doings. Very unhappy and potentially violent person.

Whether the nurse is Saturn or Jupiter she is opposite the querent/ascendent so tends to oppose her as well.

To conclude, no contact between the sister and the nurse.
No contact of the violent blow.

And it's very good that the moon is moving away from mercury in this situation, and the querent will work towards changing her nursing home! Very unhappy situation for all.

Catherinett

Very interesting the observation about Chiron, because the blow was specifically on the head. So where is the head here? It's Chiron in Aries, exactly conjunct the midheaven.
And Chiron is located at the exact midpoint of violent mars/uranus.
So a violent blow to the head, on the midheaven should make it a public display, in full sight of everyone.
However this configuration does not relate to the chart! It makes no aspects. It wasn't realised, or actuated.

FYI My sister is in the nursing home because of a violent blow to the head. Traumatic brain injury caused by a car accident.