I want to become a software dev or an entrepreneur. Please help me with my chart

geminir

I am quite ambitious but lack determination. I have other problems as well,like depression and short-term memory loss. Any extra info is appreciated. Thank you!

Birth details: 01 July 2000, 15:45 in Bilaspur,Chhattisgarh,India

creativei

Your chart indicates problems in education . mercury planet of education is retro, 5th lord in 8th along with 6th lord jupiter . indicates native has to cross many obstacles in education, high chance of drop out too . generally saturn has 5th lord gives dull brain cannot concentrate on studies , also from 10th rahu aspecting 4th is also problem , strong 10th house gives excellent academic results here rahu in cancer aspecting by saturn is also problem . mars mercury conjunction is not good for academics achievements . you are currently running 6th lord dasa who is with 5th lord of education . its not good actually . from from to my knowledge you probably will be a college dropper . but will have some vocational profession related short term course . you earn through your inborn skill not from education . if at all you wanna study then go for law . other than that no chance .. you may work very early in life . this jupiter dasa gives you job . dont ask how without education , but its like that ,you are destined like that .

geminir

Your chart indicates problems in education . mercury planet of education is retro, 5th lord in 8th along with 6th lord jupiter . indicates native has to cross many obstacles in education, high chance of drop out too . generally saturn has 5th lord gives dull brain cannot concentrate on studies , also from 10th rahu aspecting 4th is also problem , strong 10th house gives excellent academic results here rahu in cancer aspecting by saturn is also problem . mars mercury conjunction is not good for academics achievements . you are currently running 6th lord dasa who is with 5th lord of education . its not good actually . from from to my knowledge you probably will be a college dropper . but will have some vocational profession related short term course . you earn through your inborn skill not from education . if at all you wanna study then go for law . other than that no chance .. you may work very early in life . this jupiter dasa gives you job . dont ask how without education , but its like that ,you are destined like that .

Thank you so much for your insights. It seems helpful regarding my decisions for future.