will my wife become pregnant this year?

latsahab

kindly look into this chart...will she get pregnant by this year with our child?

Attachments

• astro_2at_event_hr.57098.20428.jpg
    astro_2at_event_hr.57098.20428.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 41

ElenaJ

The 5th house is a fertile sign, pisces, and holds the moon of fertility, very positive indications.
Moon has just left aspect with mars. By chance, are you sure she isn't already pregnant, maybe by a week or so?
Mars with Jupiter is another positive indication.
Venus, ruler of 7th, is strong in her own sign and her own house, and will trine Jupiter, ruler of the 5th at 23 degrees. So maybe in 4 units, either weeks or months.
Wishing you much luck.

rafaella

kindly look into this chart...will she get pregnant by this year with our child?

I would like a back story, how long have you been trying?

Venus, her significators does aspect Jup, ruler of the fifth house. So there is pregnancy, however need to see if its months or years? Venus and Jup will aspect in about 4,5 degrees. Venus in fixed sign.

There is also Mars//Jup recent conjunction as well as Moon/Jup aspect here. Moon and Sun new Moon in 5th. So all this indicates pregnancy.

Again please give us some more background to understand if the fixed sign shows years rather than months.

Last edited:

kalinka

Yes, looks promising. I agree with the others. Either she is already pregnant or will be within a month. Venus in a fixed sign in an angular house speaks for weeks.

latsahab

I would like a back story, how long have you been trying?

Venus, her significators does aspect Jup, ruler of the fifth house. So there is pregnancy, however need to see if its months or years? Venus and Jup will aspect in about 4,5 degrees. Venus in fixed sign.

There is also Mars//Jup recent conjunction as well as Moon/Jup aspect here. Moon and Sun new Moon in 5th. So all this indicates pregnancy.

Again please give us some more background to understand if the fixed sign shows years rather than months.

Hello,
Hope things are good at your end...
We have been trying for some months now....i made a job transition few months back and thought now we were ready to get pregnant as such been trying since then...but now i am worried with this whole new covid-19 situation...i hope everyone is safe and sound..