Anyone familiar with Bernadette Brady's Predictive Astrology?

dd78

First, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS :crying: That is awful =(

Thank you very much :)
It was in May 2016 (during previous Mars rx, my 8th ruler whole sign, in my 4th), and I was going thru a hell, but I guess I`ve been doing much better for a while and I`ve been slowly getting back on track.
I got a lot of emotional support from people online, e.g. here (again, Moon rules my 11th) and others in a therapy in a group setting (11th hs +Moon again and again!) and I`m really thankful for that.

I use whole house for this now but I wonder if I'll be missing out on info as Brady places a lot of emphasis on intercepted signs.

I have two pairs of interceptions in my natal chart and any prediction based on interecepted house rulers etc. just didn`t make any sense then and it doesn`t make any sense now. However, using whole sign rulers made perfect sense. Plus, when I used both traditional and modern rulers, the transits to my natal points made by both were emphasizing similar influences. When tr. Uranus finally finished sextiling my Moon, tr. Saturn (traditio\nal ruler of my 6th hs, and ruler of my 5th) sextiled my Moon from my 4th and added to my sadness, emptiness and loneliness felt at home. And changes in my daily routines and emotional loss/lack of 5th house issues were confirmed again.

I`m having a bunch of very different transits and progressions right now as well. Again, only whole sign rulers check out in each case. Rulers of Placidus cusps hardly ever make any sense in case of my chart (and charts of people I know).

Yes. I'm amazed too. I have to say, however ... how can I say this—I'm much of a "Lark" person than an "Eagle" in some respects. Don't get me wrong. I do the mechanics well, but I rely heavily on my intuition, so I sometimes break rules or come to my own insights by ignoring things that muddy the picture.

I`m on the very same page here! :wink:
One can never underestimate the power of intuition. Astrology is not mathematics, clear answers and one-and-only right answers just don`t fit here.

I`m totally intuitive myself. I actually sometimes use astrology just to check if my own intuitions about something are right. And they are ALWAYS right. And astrology is always right, too :D

But I also have some professional knowledge and skills that are very useful in delineating/interpreting charts, because delineation is in essence about putting the right words into a context and style. I`m a professional translator, so my job is exactly about it!

Back in 2015 and early 2016 I had significantly less knowledge on astrology, but I relied heavily on my intuition and I knew that something really bad was about to happen, when I looked at my transits. I even had recurring prophetic dreams (nightmares, to be exact) and similar, yet different, prophetic dreams occured in my life lately ( in June and July 2018) , just before I`ve started having signs of a massive infection in early August this year that could have only been healed by surgery: my 8th ruler Mars rx conj. SNode stationing and transiting my 6th in opposition to my 12th hs Jupiter (I had to stay in a hospital for 10 days and I was given two antibiotics and an antifungal drug intravenously). I actually had two surgeries, because the first one didn`t help much - both Mars and Mercury were rx at the time the first one was performed.

AT that time my pMoon entered Leo, my natal 12th house, so YES, pMoon can be a timer of events implied elsewhere.

No. N:moon: is not in aspect with N:uranus:

My natal Moon squares Uranus (6hs :3 hs) and back in 2016 at the time transiting Uranus was making a sextile to my natal Moon, the natal aspect has just started being in orb for exactness by progression. Moon being in Aquarius highlights this Uranian quality. But I also can`t deny Saturn`s influence here. It`s really complicated.

So I guess I was just predisposed to have some unexpected/sudden emotional events concerning my family/home. There are confirmations of it elsewhere in my natal chart.

Yes!!! You are good! That's how I see it.

It`s a great compliment!!! Your remark really boosts my self esteem (and Jupiter has just finished transiting in conjunction to my 2nd ruler in my 3rd hs! :biggrin:!)
Thank you!!!

Not too good ... I am pondering her t:saturn: :conjunct: n:moon: with all the other progressed aspects. There is no progressed Moon at this time, but there are a lot of other progressions going on, such as P:sun: :square: MC and P:saturn: :sesqisquare: P:venus:

I'm not sure ... I have to think about this some more.

I`ll analyze it once more with your time map and I will be back here with some ideas in a few days.

Meanwhile, take note that:

-her natal Saturn is in her 6th whole sign house and this particular house is implied in many transits.
-6th and 10th houses are naturally connected and both are implied in transits. Uranus is transiting her MC and SUN almost simultanously. This Sun rules her 2nd house - again work, career/social standing are naturally connected to material resources and/or self-esteem.

- there are important progressions in her chart:

1. pMars conj. natal AC while changing sign!
2. pSun entering her 12th hs + changing sign

- her natal Moon is disposited by Saturn, so some sort of saturnian quality (concerning her emotions) is probably not foreign to her.
I can understand it very well, because my natal Saturn ( 5th+6th ruler) sits on my AC and disposits my Moon along with Uranus.

B. Brady speaks balsamic lunar phase if pMoon is 45 to 0 deg. behind the Sun.
I`m not sure if her progressed Moon phase is balsamic?

It looks rather like third quarter phase = reorientation of skills and correction of mistakes made during previous pMoon-pSun square.

However, native`s pMoon is in Pisces and Pisces corresponds to 12th house, which her pSun is about to enter very soon.

So it looks like an end or a change of a career /social standing. Any change of social standing/career naturally implies changes in daily routines and finances.

2nd+6th+7th+8th+10th

Different working hours? Or no more mate who pays the rent or does the dishes everyday?

Uranus sits in her natal 6th whole sign and Sun in 10th whole sign. SUn rules her 2nd whole sign and Uranus rules her 8th whole sign.

A divorce (or an end of a personal relationship/legal partnership, like a professional connection to an agent/lawyer, a cooperative? )
that consumes a lot of resources and has implications on native`s health/other 6th hs issues, maybe?

Mars is her 10th whole sign ruler and has just reentered her 8th whole sign house.

There are upcoming eclipses in Capricorn/Cancer, that will affect the native

Cypocryphy

Hey DD. Just writing you because I'm going to respond soon. Just am bogged down with work. But thank you for the wonderful reply!!! I'm looking forward to your interpretation. :biggrin: Also, I have another idea for confirmation.

Cypocryphy

Thank you very much :)
It was in May 2016 (during previous Mars rx, my 8th ruler whole sign, in my 4th), and I was going thru a hell, but I guess I`ve been doing much better for a while and I`ve been slowly getting back on track.
I got a lot of emotional support from people online, e.g. here (again, Moon rules my 11th) and others in a therapy in a group setting (11th hs +Moon again and again!) and I`m really thankful for that.

You have my support :joyful:

I have two pairs of interceptions in my natal chart and any prediction based on interecepted house rulers etc. just didn`t make any sense then and it doesn`t make any sense now. However, using whole sign rulers made perfect sense. Plus, when I used both traditional and modern rulers, the transits to my natal points made by both were emphasizing similar influences.

So you got the same information. That's interesting.

When tr. Uranus finally finished sextiling my Moon, tr. Saturn (traditio\nal ruler of my 6th hs, and ruler of my 5th) sextiled my Moon from my 4th and added to my sadness, emptiness and loneliness felt at home. And changes in my daily routines and emotional loss/lack of 5th house issues were confirmed again.

Yeah. And 5th is the house of children.

I`m having a bunch of very different transits and progressions right now as well. Again, only whole sign rulers check out in each case. Rulers of Placidus cusps hardly ever make any sense in case of my chart (and charts of people I know).

What's going on?

I`m on the very same page here! :wink:
One can never underestimate the power of intuition. Astrology is not mathematics, clear answers and one-and-only right answers just don`t fit here.

Hahah. Cool :smile:

I`m totally intuitive myself. I actually sometimes use astrology just to check if my own intuitions about something are right. And they are ALWAYS right. And astrology is always right, too :D

Yeah. Me too. But I start doubting. I'm a doubting Debbie, a doubting Thomas? A worrywart. So I have a friend who's an incredible psychic. Right now I'm looking for matching statements with her but not yet. Although I didn't ask her about this situation with her job. However, the native recently personally said she had just applied to a new job.

But I also have some professional knowledge and skills that are very useful in delineating/interpreting charts, because delineation is in essence about putting the right words into a context and style. I`m a professional translator, so my job is exactly about it!

Cool!

Back in 2015 and early 2016 I had significantly less knowledge on astrology, but I relied heavily on my intuition and I knew that something really bad was about to happen, when I looked at my transits. I even had recurring prophetic dreams (nightmares, to be exact) and similar, yet different, prophetic dreams occured in my life lately ( in June and July 2018) , just before I`ve started having signs of a massive infection in early August this year that could have only been healed by surgery: my 8th ruler Mars rx conj. SNode stationing and transiting my 6th in opposition to my 12th hs Jupiter (I had to stay in a hospital for 10 days and I was given two antibiotics and an antifungal drug intravenously). I actually had two surgeries, because the first one didn`t help much - both Mars and Mercury were rx at the time the first one was performed.

Yeah. That Mars seems to be always associated with surgery. That's a tough combo. I'm glad you are doing better.

AT that time my pMoon entered Leo, my natal 12th house, so YES, pMoon can be a timer of events implied elsewhere.

I've timed events perfect off the progressed moon alone.

My natal Moon squares Uranus (6hs :3 hs) and back in 2016 at the time transiting Uranus was making a sextile to my natal Moon, the natal aspect has just started being in orb for exactness by progression. Moon being in Aquarius highlights this Uranian quality. But I also can`t deny Saturn`s influence here. It`s really complicated.

So I guess I was just predisposed to have some unexpected/sudden emotional events concerning my family/home. There are confirmations of it elsewhere in my natal chart.

Yeah. The natal promise is what it is. Unfortunately. .

It`s a great compliment!!! Your remark really boosts my self esteem (and Jupiter has just finished transiting in conjunction to my 2nd ruler in my 3rd hs! :biggrin:!)
Thank you!!!

You're welcome :smile:

I`ll analyze it once more with your time map and I will be back here with some ideas in a few days.

Sounds good!!! :biggrin:

Meanwhile, take note that:

-her natal Saturn is in her 6th whole sign house and this particular house is implied in many transits.
-6th and 10th houses are naturally connected and both are implied in transits. Uranus is transiting her MC and SUN almost simultanously. This Sun rules her 2nd house - again work, career/social standing are naturally connected to material resources and/or self-esteem.

Yeah. She's having money problems right now.  

- there are important progressions in her chart:

1. pMars conj. natal AC while changing sign!
2. pSun entering her 12th hs + changing sign

- her natal Moon is disposited by Saturn, so some sort of saturnian quality (concerning her emotions) is probably not foreign to her.
I can understand it very well, because my natal Saturn ( 5th+6th ruler) sits on my AC and disposits my Moon along with Uranus.

B. Brady speaks balsamic lunar phase if pMoon is 45 to 0 deg. behind the Sun.
I`m not sure if her progressed Moon phase is balsamic?

It looks rather like third quarter phase = reorientation of skills and correction of mistakes made during previous pMoon-pSun square.

Doesn't Brady have her own alternate moon phases? I was using those.

However, native`s pMoon is in Pisces and Pisces corresponds to 12th house, which her pSun is about to enter very soon.

Yeah. That worries me.

So it looks like an end or a change of a career /social standing. Any change of social standing/career naturally implies changes in daily routines and finances.

2nd+6th+7th+8th+10th

Different working hours? Or no more mate who pays the rent or does the dishes everyday?

Uranus sits in her natal 6th whole sign and Sun in 10th whole sign. SUn rules her 2nd whole sign and Uranus rules her 8th whole sign.

A divorce (or an end of a personal relationship/legal partnership, like a professional connection to an agent/lawyer, a cooperative? )
that consumes a lot of resources and has implications on native`s health/other 6th hs issues, maybe?

Mars is her 10th whole sign ruler and has just reentered her 8th whole sign house.

There are upcoming eclipses in Capricorn/Cancer, that will affect the native

I'm trying to figure this one out.

Cypocryphy

The one thing I think I've picked up on is the meaning of the :trine: w/ :jupiter: :mercury: and north node. This is when the "other" leaves. Jupiter is long, expansive travel, with 11/5 involved and the nodes involved (exiting and entering) and :mercury: is travel too, or movement. :jupiter: is ruled by :mars: and under whole sign, we have 11th house and 5th house, with n:mars: in the 12th house. We have no p:moon: but we do have pMC :square: p:mars: & n:ascendant:. Under whole sign n:MC: is in the 9th house, and is ruled by :jupiter:. At the same time, :saturn: makes all these contacts by :square:. At the same time, we have t:saturn: :square: n:moon: and this is 7th house and 1st house issues. This shows separation of someone very important to her by travel leading to loneliness and isolation :)saturn: + :jupiter: + :nodes: + :mercury: ---- and :moon: + :saturn: with the houses 11, 5, 9, 7 and 1 involved, respectively.)

So that's what that means. I'm pretty sure. What do you think?

(We find this beginning in December. Sickness involved? A return home to the family for the holidays whereby this person remains due to illness. I need to look at his chart, but 12th house of the 7th is the 6th house, and with :mars: there. Jesus ... with progressed Mars sitting on her ascendant, this is terrible. She could have an accident. Hmmm ... I don't see it. But p:mars: changing signs and on ascendant. I wonder what it means long term. The temper. Her temper. Belligerence but confidence or more confidence or more order and self-control too. All can manifest.)

Last edited:

dd78

You have my support :joyful:

thank you:smile:

Sorry for delay.
I`ve been very busy lately and the tab in IE has just crashed and destroyed most of my work :annoyed:, so I`ll respond tommorow with more.

Meanwhile:

I checked native`s current Solar return chart and it shows Mars - Moon conjunction double-whammy.

SR Moon is in the same degree as SR Saturn. And natal Mars:surprised:

You mentioned your friend`s hot temper? She may feel angry (and act out) instead of feeling sad. Or simply show anger , because anger is much easier to feel (and manage) than sadness, but these two are very much associated, anyway. Mars in natal 12 house sounds like unconscious/suppressed anger? Manifesting as rationalization (Gemini) ? Or a lot of talking and Mercurial activities, maybe?

And this Solar return emphasizes 6th, 1st+ 7th, 10th and 12th houses. 2nd sr hs in connection to natal 7th. And 8th. Jupiter ( natal MC ruler in natal 10th whole sign on SR AC over natal 6th Placidus cusp) + Saturn-Neptune-Moon cluster + Sun-Uranus-6th cusp connection.

You can check it out for yourself.

The upcoming eclipses in 2019 will affect both her 1st-7th axis AND her 1st ruler with 7th ruler transiting her 7th and conjunct the eplipse in Juanuary.

This is big.

If I`m not mistaken, in 2018 her profected AC falls in her 8th house, ruled by Saturn and Uranus.

The good news iis that Mars is not going to be retrograde anytime soon and Saturn is in Capricorn. Direct Mars is less dangerous than rx, and Saturn in rulership in Cap should be at least more constructive. :smile:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am currently more into Solar Arc Directions. Those combined with transits have been giving good results.

As to the Jupiter-Saturn-North Node stellium, not sure I understand your question there. I do use all three of them - that I can tell you. I try to first understand the strong and weak areas of a person's natal chart. There I guess my first hints. Oh and btw, I use traditional planets (stopping at Saturn) as house rulers, but I do include the outers as far their placements in the chart goes. What I find quite important are the nodes. However, points like the Vertex I completely ignore.

dd78

I did the transit grids myself (using whole sign) and what I get is:

1. the busiest period is about to start very early next year or even in Dec. 2018. At that time there will be eclipses affecting your friend`s 1st-7th axis AND MOON along with all the transits listed below:

a) Uranus (stationing close to 29th degree Aries = emphasis on Sun) with main events caused by 6th + 10th and unfolding in 10th:

- conj. Sun - results in 8+2
- sextile MC (or trine IC, if you wish) - results in 8+10 ( or 8+10 again, because Nat.Mercury is in 10th!)
- sextile AC (or trine DC, if you wish) - results in 6+7 ( or 8+6, because Saturn is in 6th)

b) Saturn (with main events caused by 6th, 7th,7th, 10th, 10th houses) and unfolding in 7th hs:
- conj. Moon - results in 1+6+7+8
- conj. Neptune ( as a background coloring) - results in 7+8+ MC +9
- square Jupiter - resullts in 7+8+ MC+9+6
- square Mercury - (=difficult decisions?)- results in 7+8 + 3+12+IC
c) Jupiter (with main events caused by 10th, 6th, MC , 10th) and unfolding in 6th:
- square MC ( = like a trine to himself?) - results in 6+ 9+MC
- trine Mercury - results in 9+MC+ 3+12+IC
- trine himself - results in 6+ 9+MC

so it looks like a new carreer, social status and job 10+6, that is demanding and might require relocating. Relocating might mean and end of a relationship (because partner doesn`t want or simply can`t relocate) and produce feelings of loneliness, isolation (in a new place and without friends, partner, family?), but also new responsibilities, daily routines and schedules (different time zone? food? working hours?) and being tired because of it.

I don`t see here anything really bad here as far as the effects of the transits go.
10th and 7th houses are implied almost everywhere. A change to relationship leads to changes in financial situation = 2+8 (no more shared resources).

Doesn't Brady have her own alternate moon phases? I was using those.

I checked again in her book - the distance is measured between progressed Moon and PROGRESSED Sun, not natal Sun. I was confused with this at first.

But, as I said earlier, I have significantly less knowledge than intuition. B. Brady`s rationale and approach prooved right to me every time. So I have no reason to doubt it.

A third quarter phase of prog. Moon = reorientation and a change seems to be supported by the transits .

Reorientation and change always implies endings (12th hs). And new beginnings.

I`m not sure if these changes are going to be ultimately bad or good. She may definitely have a tough period, but it will pass. And her life may generally change a lot.

I don`t know the context, so I may be off with mmy delineations. Your friend`s natal chart doesn`t give me the most important information about her current social standing, personal life, health, family etc.

As to the house system, I can`t know which aould give the best results for toyr friend`s chart.

I am also not aware, if her chart is rectified.

am currently more into Solar Arc Directions. Those combined with transits have been giving good results.

SA might be worth checking out. I`m watching my upcoming SA directions, because they seem to bring similar energy to the same natal points as transits. And are going to be active around the same time.

Cypocryphy

thank you:smile:

You are so very welcome. I should say "thank you!"

Sorry for delay.
I`ve been very busy lately and the tab in IE has just crashed and destroyed most of my work :annoyed:, so I`ll respond tommorow with more.

No worries! :smile:

Meanwhile:

I checked native`s current Solar return chart and it shows Mars - Moon conjunction double-whammy.

I saw that! Yeah. She's been angry. I don't understand how we separated. Maybe I wasn't there enough for her with my crazy work hours I had been doing. This new guy is an old friend/boyfriend. She told me she's kind of dating him. How she thought that wouldn't upset me is a mystery to me. I guess she did think it would but I'm going on a tangent. But if there's no ring on the finger then this stuff happens, especially when this guy lives a block away from her and I'm in another city. I won't get into it but it's very complicated when it needn't be.

But going back to the temper; I have to walk on eggshells with her. She has developed a lot of complexes lately, and something said at the wrong time and/or in the wrong way causes eruptions when it shouldn't. Especially when I come from a place of love. She can do better for herself; I don't just mean dating wise but career wise, all of it. And I wanted to give her a push because she's getting older now and time is no longer on her side. Staying up till 5 am, drinking, pot; all of that is fine in one's 20s or when in college, but by the time we're in our 30s, that behavior look and IS retarded. I use that last word literally, in the sense of "development that has been delayed or stunted." Also, this other guy is a cancer. A cancer for me too because his influence on her influenced me. Obviously when you are close to someone like that, they can rub off on you, and she did on me, but it was behavior learned from that other guy. I won't get into it but it's basically using pills to sleep, and now I can't sleep without the pills. So in essence I'm stuck on these pills. But for the other guy, this would never have happened. I'm not blaming him because "we all make our own beds" but that last statement is true, nonetheless.

SR Moon is in the same degree as SR Saturn. And natal Mars:surprised:
Yeah. They are inconjunct, both SR :saturn: and SR :mars:; or, as traditional astrology would term it, they are not regarding each other. Anyway, this aspect has come to become a manifesting aspect much like those derived from the fourth harmonic, the 8th and the 12th. However, it seems to be associated with death and illness, although I think that context is everything in this regard. But coming from the second with N:saturn: on the cusp of the SR second this is clearly an issue of stress caused by financial difficulties. She does not share this with me, but she was gone for a month and was not payed during that time, so I can imagine that she is suffering money wise. She keeps tight-lipped about that.

You mentioned your friend`s hot temper? She may feel angry (and act out) instead of feeling sad. Or simply show anger , because anger is much easier to feel (and manage) than sadness, but these two are very much associated, anyway. Mars in natal 12 house sounds like unconscious/suppressed anger? Manifesting as rationalization (Gemini) ? Or a lot of talking and Mercurial activities, maybe?

Yes. She knows what I said is true, and that's why she became so angry. But anger and depression are things that will haunt her most of 2018. I believe. This has proved true to an extent.

And this Solar return emphasizes 6th, 1st+ 7th, 10th and 12th houses. 2nd sr hs in connection to natal 7th. And 8th. Jupiter ( natal MC ruler in natal 10th whole sign on SR AC over natal 6th Placidus cusp) + Saturn-Neptune-Moon cluster + Sun-Uranus-6th cusp connection.

You can check it out for yourself.

The Solar Return :sun: is in the 5/11 axis, and going by whole signs, we have Jupiter on the ascendant in the 5th, so I would assume a lot of self-indulging/hedonistic behavior, which has proved to be true. I'm not sure what has caused our separation but I think I repaired that last night.  

The upcoming eclipses in 2019 will affect both her 1st-7th axis AND her 1st ruler with 7th ruler transiting her 7th and conjunct the eplipse in Juanuary.

This is big.

Yeah. A partial on January 6th, 2019 in Capricorn. I uploaded her Solar Return. I'll upload the 2019 Solar Return soon. That too, in July, will affect her Ascendant/Descendant access. That one will be a full solar eclipse. So seventh house and first house matters become intensified. I'll have to think about that.

If I`m not mistaken, in 2018 her profected AC falls in her 8th house, ruled by Saturn and Uranus.

The good news iis that Mars is not going to be retrograde anytime soon and Saturn is in Capricorn. Direct Mars is less dangerous than rx, and Saturn in rulership in Cap should be at least more constructive. :smile:

That is good news. I'll have to think about all of this. I wanted to reply and thank you for looking at this with such detail. I'll reply to the other posts when I get a moment.

Thank you!!! :love:

Attachments

• Solar Return 2018 - L.pdf
    136.4 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_31at_2019414_hk.80327.5683.jpg
    astro_31at_2019414_hk.80327.5683.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_31at_2019414_hk.80438.7883.pdf
    63.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hi,

I am currently more into Solar Arc Directions. Those combined with transits have been giving good results.

Cool! I have a lot to say about that, actually. I'll respond further.

As to the Jupiter-Saturn-North Node stellium, not sure I understand your question there. I do use all three of them - that I can tell you. I try to first understand the strong and weak areas of a person's natal chart. There I guess my first hints. Oh and btw, I use traditional planets (stopping at Saturn) as house rulers, but I do include the outers as far their placements in the chart goes. What I find quite important are the nodes. However, points like the Vertex I completely ignore.

I use the same system of traditional planets but sometimes use the outers as co-rulers and dictated by my intuition.

Yeah. I was just wondering how you'd interpret that. I will say, however, that the natal promise of the :conjunct: of :jupiter: :mercury: :northnode: relates heavily to her career and motivation and much of her life activities.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...Yeah. I was just wondering how you'd interpret that. I will say, however, that the natal promise of the :conjunction: of :jupiter: :mercury: :northnode: relates heavily to her career and motivation and much of her life activities.
Is there a chart you can post? If you have the native's permission, please post the chart (preferably from astro.com and placidus). It is much easier to understand with visuals at hand. Thanks.

Cypocryphy

Is there a chart you can post? If you have the native's permission, please post the chart (preferably from astro.com and placidus). It is much easier to understand with visuals at hand. Thanks.

I added the pre-natal eclipse. And I added the 8th harmonic for aspects since you use solar arcs.

I'll respond further when I get a chance. Have to jump in the shower. :annoyed: Behind in all kinds of stuff.

But she doesn't mind as long as I keep her anonymous. She's interested in this. Surprisingly! Because she thinks its all woo woo. But when my predictions come true how can she call it woo woo? Anyway, that's a tangent. But there's some more I want to say about "our system" because I practice the same style as you, with the outers not having any real rulership. But I want to point out where I differ because you might find it interesting, maybe even illuminating.

Attachments

• astro_2at_anonymous_hp.73187.174230.jpg
    astro_2at_anonymous_hp.73187.174230.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 28

Cypocryphy

I did the transit grids myself (using whole sign) and what I get is:

Is there a way for me to see how you drew it? I'm always interested in seeing "styles." :smile: I'll respond more, too. Especially as time progresses and we can see what happens.

1. the busiest period is about to start very early next year or even in Dec. 2018. At that time there will be eclipses affecting your friend`s 1st-7th axis AND MOON along with all the transits listed below:

a) Uranus (stationing close to 29th degree Aries = emphasis on Sun) with main events caused by 6th + 10th and unfolding in 10th:

- conj. Sun - results in 8+2
- sextile MC (or trine IC, if you wish) - results in 8+10 ( or 8+10 again, because Nat.Mercury is in 10th!)
- sextile AC (or trine DC, if you wish) - results in 6+7 ( or 8+6, because Saturn is in 6th)

b) Saturn (with main events caused by 6th, 7th,7th, 10th, 10th houses) and unfolding in 7th hs:
- conj. Moon - results in 1+6+7+8
- conj. Neptune ( as a background coloring) - results in 7+8+ MC +9
- square Jupiter - resullts in 7+8+ MC+9+6
- square Mercury - (=difficult decisions?)- results in 7+8 + 3+12+IC
c) Jupiter (with main events caused by 10th, 6th, MC , 10th) and unfolding in 6th:
- square MC ( = like a trine to himself?) - results in 6+ 9+MC
- trine Mercury - results in 9+MC+ 3+12+IC
- trine himself - results in 6+ 9+MC

so it looks like a new carreer, social status and job 10+6, that is demanding and might require relocating. Relocating might mean and end of a relationship (because partner doesn`t want or simply can`t relocate) and produce feelings of loneliness, isolation (in a new place and without friends, partner, family?), but also new responsibilities, daily routines and schedules (different time zone? food? working hours?) and being tired because of it.

Well, she's not moving. I talked to her, and that is definitely not on the plate. Someone is relocating, however. I just have that feeling. I think it's this guy she just started dating (again), but I don't think it's serious. Anyway, so far, she's anti-moving. (Just some feedback).

I don`t see here anything really bad here as far as the effects of the transits go.
10th and 7th houses are implied almost everywhere. A change to relationship leads to changes in financial situation = 2+8 (no more shared resources).

Yeah. Maybe we make amends and become serious? That would change her finances for the better, potentially.

I checked again in her book - the distance is measured between progressed Moon and PROGRESSED Sun, not natal Sun. I was confused with this at first.

But, as I said earlier, I have significantly less knowledge than intuition. B. Brady`s rationale and approach prooved right to me every time. So I have no reason to doubt it.

Auk! Is that what I did? You can see that I used whiteout. I had it right the first time. :annoyed:

A third quarter phase of prog. Moon = reorientation and a change seems to be supported by the transits .

Oh yeah. Absolutely.

Reorientation and change always implies endings (12th hs). And new beginnings.

Totally agree. I can see the "pressure" building toward this. Her current situation is not working out, and I can see the stress and tension. Financially and with career.

I`m not sure if these changes are going to be ultimately bad or good. She may definitely have a tough period, but it will pass. And her life may generally change a lot.

Yeah. I'm going to try something different. I do all astrology, and that includes Uranian. I'll share my insights there and see if there is corroboration.

I don`t know the context, so I may be off with mmy delineations. Your friend`s natal chart doesn`t give me the most important information about her current social standing, personal life, health, family etc.

As to the house system, I can`t know which aould give the best results for toyr friend`s chart.

Yeah. hmmmm ... maybe I can help with that. This can be a cool learning experience for the both of us maybe? Because I'll be giving feedback throughout the months. :smile:

I am also not aware, if her chart is rectified.

I tried. But 9:30 am seems to be it. She was an emergency C-section. Had to be helicoptered to the hospital. But that seems to be accurate. I need to scope out her history and really try to rectify based on past events but her past events are hard to pin down because one day she spins them as being horrible and then as good, or won't tell me things now (as if embarrassed) that she told me when we very first met. I should have cataloged her info. I wonder if that c-section is in her chart :unsure: :saturn: on ascendant would be indicative of that. Wait. :saturn: :opposition: ascendant. So there's one testimony. :mars: Does :mars: aspect her ascendant? Need to check. In first by whole sign? hmm ...

SA might be worth checking out. I`m watching my upcoming SA directions, because they seem to bring similar energy to the same natal points as transits. And are going to be active around the same time.

Yeah. Me too. I want to add onto this with SA and SP. You'll see what I mean, but I think you'll find it interesting.

Cypocryphy

Hi,

One thing I wanted to say about this, and this is due to my practicing Uranian astrology, many believe Noel Tyl is responsible for this system; however, I have found that it’s traceable to England in the early 20th century. Vivian Robinson and CEO Carter used it but used the soft aspects as well. Tyl only used hard aspects; 8th harmonic, etc. (i.e., semi-square and by implication the sesquisquare) But Tyl is influenced by Uranian astrology and his whole Solar Arc Directions are based primarily on Ebertien and associates (Witte).

Now here’s the funny thing. Ebertien didn’t use Solar Arcs; he used secondary progressions. In an old book of his, he talks about a man’s natal chart and that based on the natal chart this individual should have suffered from abject poverty at some point in his life. However, this individual was filthy rich and died filthy rich. But why? It’s because before natal chart promise of the second house could be activated, “Saturn turned retrograde and never contacted that complex.” That’s what he said, and we both know that Solar Arcs never turn retrograde since they are “directed.” The purpose of Solar Acrs is simply to use the outer planets and have them in the mix. So Solar Arcs could have been developed sometime between the finding of Uranus or Neptune. I’m not sure. I’ll have to look. I can’t remember. I do know that Tyl relies heavily on the secondary progressed Moon to make predictions using Solar Arcs. The Sun and MC move at the same pace in both systems. However, aside from the Moon in SP, the planets (all of them) move much more quickly in the SA system overall. Venus takes 360 years to make it back to its original position. In secondary progressions, Venus takes less than 2 years to travel a degree in a day, so ultimately there are more potential for contacts with the primary planets (including retrograde activity) only with Venus and mercury as ascendant can take up to two years to travel a degree. Mars a degree every two years. I have calculated that Jupiter will travel a degree every 5 years by progression, more than SA. Saturn is the one planet that will move much more slowly, so by age 75 it will have traveled 30º (maybe more)

Anyway, I thought it was interesting. But more importantly, all the scientific work by Ebertien and Witte is based on Secondary Progressions. So I get flustered when my software doesn’t give me the option to use SP and only allows SA for Uranian Astrology. This is why I do it by hand now.

(Corrections made)

Last edited:

dd78

You are so very welcome. I should say "thank you!"
No worries!

It feels really good to know my input is helpful :happy:

I'll respond further when I get a chance

Don`t worry, I take my time to reply as well. I have many reasons to do it, external and internal. I need to cut on my lenghtly responses and sometimes re-think or paraphrase myself to be more on topic and accurate. It takes a lot of time and thinking:) It`s because I have /am going to have similar influences to my chart. It helps in delineation, but also adds information, which needs to be processed.

I also have big dificulties with formatting, because I`m on obsolete OS+ IE and my thoughts are 1000000x faster than my typing.

So I`ll be back soon with more.
BUT the context you`ve provided modifies the whole delineation very much. And it rather looks positive to me right now.
Even this 12th hs in progressions doesn`t look so bad, on second thoughts.

And I wanted to give her a push because she's getting older now and time is no longer on her side. Staying up till 5 am, drinking, pot; all of that is fine in one's 20s or when in college, but by the time we're in our 30s, that behavior look and IS retarded. I use that last word literally, in the sense of "development that has been delayed or stunted."

With Jupiter transiting her 5th she uses his lens to express or, maybe I should say, suppress (or b-l-u-n-t ) her negative emotions caused by something elsewhere. And goes overboard with it. I know this one as well. I used to smoke pot for over 15 years. And I was (literally) using a smoke screen not to see how my toxic relationship was destroying everything in my life including my inner self.
This kind of behavior affects daily routines (= in her chart Jup. rules 6th whole sign) deeply and at times may affect somebody`s social standing as well. And 'accidently' Jupiter rules her MC as well .

I won't get into it but it's basically using pills to sleep, and now I can't sleep without the pills. So in essence I'm stuck on these pills.

One could say that your way of dealing with anxiety ( manifesting as trouble sleeping) by taking sleeping pills is retarded as well !!!(or immature, childish, non-insightful, 5th house-ish, to use weaker language?)
So you take zolpidem? zolpiclone? I know these two and take them only if I need to go to sleep earlier than at 2-3AM. And I take hydroxyzine in the evening and a weak 4th generation antidepressant drug to stay asleep and cut on those z-drugs). Yes, antidepressant drugs do help with sleeping, without making you a zombie or hung-over in the morning. And, UNLIKE those z-drugs, they do not disrupt sleep architecture ( don`t produce artificial sleep without proper sleep phases).

Unless there`s a physical cause of difficulties falling/staying asleep. I don`t know everything, so I`m basically trying to fit puzzles into a larger picture.

I saw that! Yeah. She's been angry. I don't understand how we separated. Maybe I wasn't there enough for her with my crazy work hours I had been doing. This new guy is an old friend/boyfriend. She told me she's kind of dating him. How she thought that wouldn't upset me is a mystery to me. I guess she did think it would but I'm going on a tangent.

Quite the opposite. You`re totally on topic here :)

Blame Uranus conjunct her Sun. She`s temporarily into excitement. However, TEMPORARILY is the keyword here . Iknow this conjunction all too well, because I have it in my natal chart.

So she might have felt neglected by you (since you `ve been busy and in this nose-in-the -grindstone state of mind, and probably not paying enough attention to the emotional side of life, which you indirectly admitted ) , so she might have assumed you did not care about her and about your relationship?
Maybe she was kind of testing you with saying/expecting you didn`t care if she connected to her ex? I mean, people aren`t readily insightful, one has to learn to be insightful and it`s rather difficult to both see and understand one`s unconscious motivation sometimes. So I`m trying to analyze her hidden motivation and read between the lines to be closer to the truth.

Yeah. They are inconjunct, both SR and SR ; or, as traditional astrology would term it, they are not regarding each other. Anyway, this aspect has come to become a manifesting aspect much like those derived from the fourth harmonic, the 8th and the 12th. However, it seems to be associated with death and illness, although I think that context is everything in this regard. But coming from the second with N on the cusp of the SR second this is clearly an issue of stress caused by financial difficulties. She does not share this with me, but she was gone for a month and was not payed during that time, so I can imagine that she is suffering money wise. She keeps tight-lipped about that.

I meant Mars and Saturn in the same degree were both emphasized in SR by that. Aspect aside.

I'm not sure what has caused our separation but I think I repaired that last night.

COOL!

Yeah. A partial on January 6th, 2019 in Capricorn. I uploaded her Solar Return. I'll upload the 2019 Solar Return soon. That too, in July, will affect her Ascendant/Descendant access. That one will be a full solar eclipse. So seventh house and first house matters become intensified. I'll have to think about that.
That is good news. I'll have to think about all of this. I wanted to reply and thank you for looking at this with such detail. I'll reply to the other posts when I get a moment.
Thank you!!!

Don`t bother with the January eclipses - this SAROS is 2S, so rather positive. and concerns "unusual groups", e.g. astrologers?
ANd that one in July is 3N - is about undertaking large plans. I wonder what it may be? I mean, in 1st-7th axis with both 1+7th rulers involved... ? :sideways:

:lol:

dd78

Is there a way for me to see how you drew it? I'm always interested in seeing "styles." :smile: I'll respond more, too. Especially as time progresses and we can see what happens.

Sure, I`m into graphology myself :biggrin:
Notes attached.

But my handnwritten notes are hardly ever useful for other people. I`m heavily right-brained, so I generally don`t use any schemes without modyfying them first. I don`t use time maps as such, because they are rather hard to read for me. I highlighted in color repeating house activations. One can see clearly how many times 10th+7th+MC repeats.

Well, she's not moving. I talked to her, and that is definitely not on the plate. Someone is relocating, however. I just have that feeling. I think it's this guy she just started dating (again), but I don't think it's serious. Anyway, so far, she's anti-moving. (Just some feedback).

thanks! so where does she live? you mentioned her ex living next to her and yourself living in another city? I assumed you were living together since you were a couple, but she was away for a while?

Yeah. Maybe we make amends and become serious? That would change her finances for the better, potentially.

Looks like that in transits. Saturn is (seriously) going to conjoin Moon in 7th hs. And make changes to her 1+ 7 + 8 . So her own and her shared resources will undergo changes as a side effect of the main events, too. I makes perfect sense to me now.

Yeah. hmmmm ... maybe I can help with that. This can be a cool learning experience for the both of us maybe? Because I'll be giving feedback throughout the months. :smile:

Sure! I`m with it. I can polish my English (pun intended:D ), so it`s an enhanced learning experience for me, since I`m practicing one thing while learning another one ;) :joyful:

I tried. But 9:30 am seems to be it. She was an emergency C-section. Had to be helicoptered to the hospital. But that seems to be accurate. I need to scope out her history and really try to rectify based on past events but her past events are hard to pin down because one day she spins them as being horrible and then as good, or won't tell me things now (as if embarrassed) that she told me when we very first met. I should have cataloged her info. I wonder if that c-section is in her chart :unsure: :saturn: on ascendant would be indicative of that. Wait. :saturn: :opposition: ascendant. So there's one testimony. :mars: Does :mars: aspect her ascendant? Need to check. In first by whole sign? hmm ...

So if her chart is accurate, the delineation should definitely correspond to real events.:smile:

If she avoids some topics, I wouldn`t push her. It creates a tension ( in a negative sense). Nobody wants tension in a realtionship, I guess.

Mars/Scorpio/8th house seems to be related to c-section, since it`s a surgical procedure. My son`s AC was Scorpio with Mars in 12th. But it was no emergency at all.
Mars is in her 12th as well, but I wouldn`t make a rule of it at all.

Yeah. Me too. I want to add onto this with SA and SP. You'll see what I mean, but I think you'll find it interesting.

Definitely, I`m looking forward! :smile:

Cypocryphy

Oh cool DD!!! That's awesome!!! I love seeing how others go about it. I like your style. Not to be sexist but you can see the feminine touch. :smile: Mine is kind of skeletal and not so colorful, though I tried to make use of color. Anyway, that's a neither here nor there.

I have a lot more to say. I need to finish this thing I'm doing for work. I was commissioned to do a portrait and am way behind. So much stuff going on. God. I'm tempted to post my own chart for a little insight because I've got some major problems aside from relationship matters.

But last night (vernal equinox), this is what I learned:

Date: 9-22/23-18
Event(s):
  • We talked on Facetime for over two hours and text throughout the night. There's a shift in energies there. We're re-connecting. =)
  • She's MOVING; just as you predicted. We're not sure yet where she's moving to but she found a place that is close, awesome, and she's checking it out today. She was kind of kicked out of where she lives. Very strange. The owner didn't want to discuss it infront of the other residents. Anyway, she's moving, and has 30 days from yesterday or the day before. You predicted this!

I live about 15 to 30 minutes away, driving, from her current residence. Depending on traffic.

I'll reply more in a bit but wanted to give you some feedback and thank you for the wonderful posts!!! :biggrin:

Just looked at my own predictions. I had this on the 19th of October. And this was VERY SUDDEN as :uranus: is known for. So it should be finalized by then. Then with the MC, I'm not sure. On the 29th. I'm going to assume something similar will occur but this time with work. :sad:

P.S. You're Polish?

P.S. of the P.S. I noticed you picked up on the :trine: to the IC, which I hadn't ... hmm

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

One other thing that I want to point out is that this sudden news of having to move out (like being kicked out) occurred exactly when transiting :uranus: formed a :sextile: with the Midheaven and, as you pointed out, a :trine: with the IC (and Descendant for that matter.)

But I thought, "Why?" As in why the moment in came within a degree? Well, I think for two reasons: both transiting :mercury: and the :sun: form an :opposition: to :venus: in the 9th house, and :venus: rules the fourth house. Mercury is the bad news and the Sun activated the event immediately. It should be completed next time :uranus: forms the same aspects.

I suppose nothing is more sudden than a :trine: from :uranus: lol :lol:

Last edited:

dd78

Oh cool DD!!! That's awesome!!! I love seeing how others go about it. I like your style.

Thanks :smile: I would like others to give me some feedback, too :wink:
I really don`t mind if somebody comes up and corrects me, because my mom`s a teacher, so I``m kind of used to be corrected by somebody else and I appreciate it.

Not to be sexist but you can see the feminine touch. :smile:

Yeah, feminine colors :wink:
But I wouldn`t wear these , I mean I like them, they`re vivid and really good for highlighting, but not wearing. ANyway, these colors ( yellow and pink) stand out and they are visible and noticable long before their significations ( 10th and 7th houses in these grids ). One can see how the amount of given color in the grid sets the tone or, I daresay, colors particular transit grids. Take note, that I didn`t highlight 6th house in color at all, because there would be too much of it, since it`s implied basically everywhere.

Mine is kind of skeletal and not so colorful, though I tried to make use of color.
Don`t bother , It`s about readability. How an individual highlights anything is a completely unimportant issue here. It can be done in many ways. I use colors, because colors refer to emotions very much and give certain impression with all implications of the above. Colors are also the easiest thing to spot even from a great distance :smile:

I have a lot more to say. I need to finish this thing I'm doing for work. I was commissioned to do a portrait and am way behind. So much stuff going on. God. I'm tempted to post my own chart for a little insight because I've got some major problems aside from relationship matters.

Take your time, I`ve been busy lately myself (trying to catch up with the stuff I was couldn`t have accomplished in August and taking care of some new unexpected developments related to my 4th house matters - the physical side of it and the more family - related) and generally have a lot to think about. Aside from other more mundane and/or non-astrological stuff, I have many grids for myself and my ex to think about. And his grids concern me a lot, because he owes me a lot of child support money and I sued him for it three months ago. I want to move and be more independent, which should happen soon as reflected in my grids, but I want to be sure and double-check, so to speak )

But last night (vernal equinox), this is what I learned:

Date: 9-22/23-18
Event(s):
* We talked on Facetime for over two hours and text throughout the night. There's a shift in energies there. We're re-connecting. =)
Good:) !

* She's MOVING; just as you predicted. We're not sure yet where she's moving to but she found a place that is close and awesome she's checking out today. She was kind of kicked out of where she lives. Very strange. The owner didn't want to discuss it infront of the other residents. Anyway, she's moving, and has 30 days from yesterday or the day before. You predicted this!

Thanks for feedback! Hmm, it makes me think about Leo on your girlfriend`s 3rd Placidus cusp. Sometimes these cusps (just like modern sign rulers) corroborate with whole sign houses& rulers and add something to the interepetation. Uranus is transiting in aspect to her IC and it corresponds to the unexpected quality of this event very much ;)
She can be anti-moving, but her transits point to events, not her likes and attitudes. The latter two would rather be pointed out by progressed Moon, I guess.

It looks like this moving stuff will take some time ( Saturn will make square to her Mrecury next year :innocent:.

But I thought, "Why?" As in why the moment in came within a degree? Well, I think for two reasons: both transiting and the form an to in the 9th house, and rules the fourth house. Mercury is the bad news and the Sun activated the event immediately. It should be completed next time forms the same aspects.

Note Sun, ruler of 2nd, being transited by Uranus, which I think is the most important transit right now. By aspecting MC and IC at the same time it becomes even more pronounced, just look how much of pink highlighter I used in grids. Everything stands out immediately. With 7th and 6th houses implied very strongly as well.

Why? look at 1st row of the ggrids:
causes are clearly pointed out by natal position of Uranus in natal 6th hs plus SUN (receiving transit from him), Jup and Mercury all in the 10th natal hs! Definitely a mix of daily routines/work and social position stuff.
And 10th annd 6th are implied in other transit grids many times ( take note of colors) , so there simply MUST be events related to these spheres of life, IMO.

As a sidenote: Correct me if I`m wrong, but as far as I can remember, 6th house is related to tenants and Mercury is natural ruler of 6th, and [by no coincidence] ruler of your girlfriend`s IC and 12th hs.

P.S. You're Polish?

Yes, I am :smile:

Didn`t you know?:innocent:

P.S. of the P.S. I noticed you picked up on the to the IC, which I hadn't ... hmm

Any transit to one side of an axis ( or points in a tight oppositon in nataal chart) is quite obviously a transit to the other side, so why would I ignore this fact? It stands out to me.

I simply notice the influences, but I can`t determine which point/side would be more affected and to what extent. Sometimes it`s just impossible to determine, because these two sides seem to be so entangled, just like in your girlfriend`s chart , wheere we have IC ruler in partile conjunction with MC ruler in 10th whole sign :)

I`m watching Uranus closely, because there are multiple ongoing and multiple upcoming Uranus transits to my natal chart. It`s somewhat complicated, because of my natal configurations and the degree of their "enmeshment".

SO multiple Uranus transits to anybody`s chart provide me with interesting data and may proove useful to me, because thinking about them produces new ideas, interpretations and solutions :wink::happy:

I`m looking forward to your feedback/update!

Cypocryphy

Thanks :smile: I would like others to give me some feedback, too :wink:
I really don`t mind if somebody comes up and corrects me, because my mom`s a teacher, so I``m kind of used to be corrected by somebody else and I appreciate it.

Haha. Well. If I give feedback, it's going to be more like "teamwork" than teacher/student. I like that dynamic better.  

Yeah, feminine colors :wink:
But I wouldn`t wear these , I mean I like them, they`re vivid and really good for highlighting, but not wearing. ANyway, these colors ( yellow and pink) stand out and they are visible and noticable long before their significations ( 10th and 7th houses in these grids ). One can see how the amount of given color in the grid sets the tone or, I daresay, colors particular transit grids. Take note, that I didn`t highlight 6th house in color at all, because there would be too much of it, since it`s implied basically everywhere.

Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I try to do everything with different colors now: notes, etc. so that it sticks in the memory better. Plus, it helps to pick out what's important, like you were saying.

Don`t bother , It`s about readability. How an individual highlights anything is a completely unimportant issue here. It can be done in many ways. I use colors, because colors refer to emotions very much and give certain impression with all implications of the above. Colors are also the easiest thing to spot even from a great distance :smile:

Yeah. Black, Blue, Red and Green are the colors I typically use. I actually am a fountain pen fanatic and have an assortment of colors to use, although most are variations of black and blue, for the most part.

Take your time, I`ve been busy lately myself (trying to catch up with the stuff I was couldn`t have accomplished in August and taking care of some new unexpected developments related to my 4th house matters - the physical side of it and the more family - related) and generally have a lot to think about. Aside from other more mundane and/or non-astrological stuff, I have many grids for myself and my ex to think about. And his grids concern me a lot, because he owes me a lot of child support money and I sued him for it three months ago. I want to move and be more independent, which should happen soon as reflected in my grids, but I want to be sure and double-check, so to speak )

Yeah. I totally empathize. I hope it goes well for you and you get the support you need. :rightful: I started on my own grids for my 10th house issues but lost it. I need to remake another one. But my progressed moon doesn't make any contacts with anything forever. And that's a bad sign as in nothing is going to happen. In fact, I'm going to just work on that today (or tonight). I'm in a massive transition in my life at the moment.

Speaking of which, the Saros Cycle in the Summer for you-know-who. That's when I timed things will be fully committed. So that supports the other significators. I wanted to thank you for that :happy:

Thanks for feedback! Hmm, it makes me think about Leo on your girlfriend`s 3rd Placidus cusp. Sometimes these cusps (just like modern sign rulers) corroborate with whole sign houses& rulers and add something to the interepetation. Uranus is transiting in aspect to her IC and it corresponds to the unexpected quality of this event very much ;)
She can be anti-moving, but her transits point to events, not her likes and attitudes. The latter two would rather be pointed out by progressed Moon, I guess.

Yeah. She doesn't want to move. She's kind of being kicked out. But p:moon: is contacting her n:moon: this coming month. Could already be in aspect. I should have her chart memorized by now but she has a :moon: :conjunct: :neptune: in the 7th.

It looks like this moving stuff will take some time ( Saturn will make square to her Mrecury next year :innocent:.

Well, she has less than 30 days before she's kicked out so I hope not. :pouty:

Note Sun, ruler of 2nd, being transited by Uranus, which I think is the most important transit right now. By aspecting MC and IC at the same time it becomes even more pronounced, just look how much of pink highlighter I used in grids. Everything stands out immediately. With 7th and 6th houses implied very strongly as well.

Yeah. I actually fear Uranus much more than Saturn. It never fails to turn everything upside down. I mean, not always, but for someone who's always trying to keep the "waters still," it's my nemesis.

Why? look at 1st row of the ggrids:
causes are clearly pointed out by natal position of Uranus in natal 6th hs plus SUN (receiving transit from him), Jup and Mercury all in the 10th natal hs! Definitely a mix of daily routines/work and social position stuff.
And 10th annd 6th are implied in other transit grids many times ( take note of colors) , so there simply MUST be events related to these spheres of life, IMO.

Absolutely. It's totally happening. She's staying up till 6 a.m. now for some reason and sleeping all day. I think it's depression.

As a sidenote: Correct me if I`m wrong, but as far as I can remember, 6th house is related to tenants and Mercury is natural ruler of 6th, and [by no coincidence] ruler of your girlfriend`s IC and 12th hs.

Yeah. Tenants. As in subordinates? William Lilly prescribes tenants to the sixth house. The landlord is certainly the 10th. So subordinates would be 6th from the 10th, which would be the third house. However, wouldn't they just be roommates, which would make them the 11th house?  

Yes, I am :smile:

Didn`t you know?:innocent:

No! I didn't know! haha. Cool :cool: 

Any transit to one side of an axis ( or points in a tight oppositon in nataal chart) is quite obviously a transit to the other side, so why would I ignore this fact? It stands out to me.

Yeah. By the way, for every trine there's a sextile, for every semi-square, there's a sesquisquare, all of which have inherent natures. But what I think is cool is that for every inconjunct there is a novile. I think that's interesting.

I simply notice the influences, but I can`t determine which point/side would be more affected and to what extent. Sometimes it`s just impossible to determine, because these two sides seem to be so entangled, just like in your girlfriend`s chart , wheere we have IC ruler in partile conjunction with MC ruler in 10th whole sign :)

Yeah. Implicit in every house is the alternate house. I think Morin said that. So I see the relations in both. I try to get the "lark" going for that.

I`m watching Uranus closely, because there are multiple ongoing and multiple upcoming Uranus transits to my natal chart. It`s somewhat complicated, because of my natal configurations and the degree of their "enmeshment".

Maybe if I get a little free time I could have a look?

SO multiple Uranus transits to anybody`s chart provide me with interesting data and may proove useful to me, because thinking about them produces new ideas, interpretations and solutions :wink::happy:

I`m looking forward to your feedback/update!

Yeah! For sure! I'll keep you updated. I need to find the one that I did for myself and look closely at that. I'm a bit nervous right now about how things are going all around. :annoyed:

Talk to you soon! :smile: And thank you!! :biggrin: