Trump chart sidereal analysis

Shanti

Sidereal charts works so **** good with wealth indicators. I mean personality issues and personal interests et.c. is sometimes quite vague. But the amount of money on the bank is not.

Trump have his 2nd ruler dignified in the 11th house (gains). This is a wealth yoga. Then Jupiter (abundance) in 2nd stationary.

Saw Shakira's chart yesterday. Rich and famous. Same wealth yoga as Trump.
Her 2nd ruler Mars is in sidereal capricorn exalted in the 11th house.
Jupiter in 2nd house.

One see these kinds of patterns again and again.

(Shakira is also quite beautiful. Venus exalted in pisces in first house whole signs make venus quite dominant in the chart.)

Her chart in tropical here from astrodienst.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Shakira?lang=e)

I like Jupiterascendants post about trumps sidereal sun in Taurus..very true I think.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Re: Trump chart analysis

I like to get my information from many sources before I come to a conclusion.

Okay, thanks for confirmation. Unfortunately, we are not discussing specifically in politics over here, and nothing against your political view. But since we don't know what conclusion will come to you, then it would be good tell us. Is that any corelations to astrology or politics? I asked this because this thread is not for advocating mr Trump and Republicans in particular.

I heard two or three different psychics from different countries mention digestive problems for the President in 2019 -- not incapacitating though there would be howls from the Loony Left for him to quit. So I was curious if there was anything astrologically to confirm this.

Considering the presstitutes and their Demwit masters have been attacking Trump 24/7, it wouldn't surprise me if he got an ulcer.

We need this analysis from other master in their own technique, it was good btw you bring up the health issue. From what I've learnt, XII sign [count as a house] is the sign to look up to in nativity concerning the health issue.

QUOTE "15K;16P. Nine Names of the Places.
<Name Significance>
The God <IX> the father
The Goddess <III> the mother
The Good Daimon <XI> children
The Good Fortune<V> marriage
The Bad Daimon <XII> diseases
The Bad Fortune <VI> injuries
The Lot of Fortune and
The Ascendant <I> life and livelihood
Daimon mental activity
Midheaven <X>=MC action/occupation
Love desire
Necessity enemies" END OF QUOTE
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius valens entire.pdf

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Sidereal charts works so **** good with wealth indicators. I mean personality issues and personal interests et.c. is sometimes quite vague. But the amount of money on the bank is not.

Trump have his 2nd ruler dignified in the 11th house (gains). This is a wealth yoga. Then Jupiter (abundance) in 2nd stationary.

I like Jupiterascendants post about trumps sidereal sun in Taurus..very true I think.

Shanti you know, personality and personal interest are subjective. Sometimes, nativity say "I like basketball" and appear suddenly say "I don't like basketball", but like you said money won't lie, the action and the result won't either! :biggrin:

Saw Shakira's chart yesterday. Rich and famous. Same wealth yoga as Trump.
Her 2nd ruler Mars is in sidereal capricorn exalted in the 11th house.
Jupiter in 2nd house.

One see these kinds of patterns again and again.

(Shakira is also quite beautiful. Venus exalted in pisces in first house whole signs make venus quite dominant in the chart.)

Her chart in tropical here from astrodienst.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Shakira?lang=e)

Like her too, she stay young despite her age. But seriously her birth time is C by Rodden. Haha.
Btw, if we download pdf in ones chart, there are speed of the planets. I don't know if the speed could be readed in the chart [except retrograde motion]. Logically speaking, the speed cannot be readed only by the degree, or am I mistaken about this?

JUPITERASC

Shanti you know, personality and personal interest are subjective. Sometimes, nativity say "I like basketball" and appear suddenly say "I don't like basketball", but like you said money won't lie, the action and the result won't either! :biggrin:

Like her too, she stay young despite her age. But seriously her birth time is C by Rodden. Haha.
Btw, if we download pdf in ones chart, there are speed of the planets. I don't know if the speed could be readed in the chart [except retrograde motion]. Logically speaking, the speed cannot be readed only by the degree, or am I mistaken about this?
chart created using astro.com has planetary speed information :smile:
at top left just above natal chart drawing from astro.com
there is link to "pdf additional tables"
clicking on that

shows additional data table

which includes
LATITUDE

as well as DECLINATION

and PLANETARY SPEED

JUPITERASC

PLANETARY SPEED AFFECTS STRENGTH OF PLANET :smile:
some useful information was posted by BobZemco

QUOTE:

How things actually play out
depends a lot on the "strength" of the Planets involved.
The strength of the Planets indicates their ability to do act
and do things and carry out plans and make things happen.

A Planet that is not just in its own Sign
but also in its Triplicity or Term
and

is Direct in Motion

Fast in Speed

Angular or Succedent,
in Hayz, in a trine aspect with Venus/Jupiter/Sun
is very powerful.

That's a person with a purpose in life
who has both the will and ability to act and make things happen.

JUPITERASC

Kepler%E2%80%99s+2nd+Law.jpg

JUPITERASC

Angular in the house, baby! :biggrin:
Now this is the actual problem, Jupiter. To defining the speed, what I know is km/hour but not like this [from DT's birth chart] :
Mars Taurus = 33'29"
???

Of course it was in the Angular house, so it was very fast then?
ANGULARITY of a planet is a separate consideration from SPEED OF PLANET
a slow moving planet in an ANGULAR house is not unusual

Venus Cancer = 1°11'22"
???
Very slow? Because Cadent house?
I'm sorry this is very elementary, I hope you understand.
I'm no expert, just a learner also :smile:

CADENCY OF PLANET is a separate consideration from SPEED OF PLANET
A swift moving planet in a Cadent house is not unusual

SunConjunctUranus

Re: Planetary patterns -- the bowl

The question has been raised, why has Trump made his fortune in real estate when his horoscope lacks Earth?

The absence of an element in a chart creates a negative preponderance similar to the more commonly recognized positive preponderance.

And his upbringing and inheritance were centered on housing. It's what he knew. And a large part of his inherited wealth was in real estate.

QUOTE "Saturn provides inheritances, landed property, estates, rents, stewardships, and it brings success in religious undertakings and affairs of ancient lore." END OF QUOTE

http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

This is follow up explanation of DT's in heritance:
The XI sign from fortune is empty however the XI sign from ascendant contained Saturn and Mercury [Saturn is land and Mercury is Market] and in Vedic, Shanti has expressed opinions based on James Braha's view of stationary planets, Jupiter placed in II sign from Ascendant.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I took a peak at another business success story: Dave Dahl (born Jan 12, 1963) with a Capricorn sun and Leo moon. He had a felony record, but with support from his brothers who are bakers, they created Dave's Killer bread with Dave is the company CEO, to promote his redemption image, and his company has a factory which employees non-violent felons. And while we're on topic about placements of Saturn in Trump's and other prominent business leaders' charts, Dave Dahl's Saturn was in Aquarius (Saturn's traditional ruler) and Hamdi Ulukaya of Chobani had his in Gemini (obviously, Donald Trump's sun sign).

JUPITERASC

I took a peak at another business success story: Dave Dahl (born Jan 12, 1963) with a Capricorn sun and Leo moon. He had a felony record, but with support from his brothers who are bakers, they created Dave's Killer bread with Dave is the company CEO, to promote his redemption image, and his company has a factory which employees non-violent felons. And while we're on topic about placements of Saturn in Trump's and other prominent business leaders' charts, Dave Dahl's Saturn was in Aquarius (Saturn's traditional ruler) and Hamdi Ulukaya of Chobani

had his in Gemini (obviously, Donald Trump's sun sign).
Obviously
you posted your comment on Trump chart sidereal analysis thread
Trumps Sun is TAURUS :smile: