how to predict death ? Is this chart person Dead or Alive?

boom1234

this is the horoscope of my friend, who died in sept 2012

can you tell me how it can be deducted in horoscope?

tob: 13 47
dob: 17 jan 89
city : coimbatore

Thanks

sethi

post his chart please.

By the way I don't think that we should be predicting other people's death (however, my own astrologer teacher told me the year when I will die without my asking in 1996) at that time (he was a paid teacher) i was learning astrology.

Once I told a relative how he would die and I got a 2 hour lecture from my father

boom1234

Yes I understand how people go about this .. involving ethics etc

I thought it would be a good exercise and I did not find anyone analyzing a dead person's chart.

I would really be interested in knowing how to go about this analysis :happy:

Also note he was told to have pitra dosh. But I couldnt exactly figure out through sun or moon or both ?

I've been learning astrology for a month now, through self study.

Attached chart.

Attachments

• lChart_60259.png
    lChart_60259.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 16
  • kumar-chart.jpg
    kumar-chart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 13

sethi

Were any of his blood relatives involved in his death? His sister ? or maybe he was adopted?

Pls inform

boom1234

Wow you're getting there.

He was not adopted. He was the only child to his parents. Ironically he was Absolutely raised like an adopted child by his parents and family.

His first relationship ended in a spectacular notoriously public breakup with his girlfriend and she said to me "I pity him for he does not know what love is"

He left to scotland for post graduation in sept 2011 there too had failed relationships with women much older than him, quit his studies and returned home in Aug 24 2012.

Within a week he died.

His cause of death is unknown, no blood or suicide.