Uranus transiting my 7th - is it safe to begin a relationship?

duenderoja

I was planning on striking a deal with my beau [he doesn't know it yet] to wait 4 years until it passes.

Then I read this, this morning, from about.com:

Uranus Aries in the Seventh House: (House of Libra and Venus) An urge to live more freely, can put strain on an established relationship. Or infusion of vitality reinvigorates sense of shared adventure. Confrontations, arguments, some that even go to shocking levels (physical aggression or threats). Partnerships shift shape, break-up, or come together. Growth comes from healthy self-assertion, though with Aries intensity, personal will can go too far. Awakening to your individuality, by seeing yourself in relationship. Coming to inventive ways to be in relationship, without sacrificing your independence.

A little backstory.

When uranus hit my 7th house, 12 march 2011, my husband asked for a divorce. 29 9/0 0

Later that year, I found my birth mother!

Two months later, she disappeared from me.

I also found my birth aunt, but she left me in a temper over a lawn [dude, out of nowhere and over nothing!] after two years.

A boy suddenly [and obsessively] came into my life, and I pushed him out.

Another entered my life, and left me. Transitory, that relationship.

Another entered my life, we slept together, he left town 5 days later.

My soulmate entered my life october 14, 2012 - and left Dec 11, 2012 because he couldn't do long distance relationships. Previously in his life he loved a girl deeply, and they had a long distance relationship. He drove to see her cross country, and to propose, and she was living with someone and already engaged. She treated him like a dweeb on her doorstep and didn't even invite him in. He has a certain placement in his chart that makes him forever suspicious after one experience.

So he said, let's break it off now while it is still young so our hearts don't get too attached.

He called me several months later to ask how I was doing, and if everything was okay. He wrote another month later to do the same. Then he deleted his email.

____

An astrologer told me that one of my ex's would return to my life. I hope to God it is my soulmate. I call him my beau [but he doesn't know it yet!].

If he does like suddenly show up on my doorstep [back then I expected the breakup, so I provided my birth data, full name, address, email and phone numbers on a little card to him.] - is it okay to enter a relationship with him with Uranus still in my 7th? Or do I request he wait 4 years? [He is esoteric himself, he'd understand.]

:( :( :) :) :D

Now for the goodies!

Me:
2e1ujav.jpg

Him:
53a2h1.jpg

Composite - Midpoint:
http://tinypic.com/m/i6fllg/2

Davison - corrected:
http://tinypic.com/m/i6fllx/2

Last edited:

Mosnar199420

I saw that you haven't gotten a reply to your post and I haven't gotten replies to any of mine so I will give you my opinion. I've only been studying astrology for 3 years so I'm not a pro at it or anything.

Uranus: Sudden changes and Shocks
7th House: Partnerships and relationships

That makes a lot of sense to me, judging by what you've said.

I looked up your chart so I could see the Transit aspects and your Transit Uranus is in Opposition to Saturn. Saturn is restriction and delay, you have Natal Saturn in your First House (Psychological motivation and well-being according to this book) So perhaps the sudden changes and shocks with relationships (Uranus & 7th House) causes inner discontent (Opposition) in your psychological motivation and well-being which is obvious or you wouldn't have posted. Oppositions can make one feel torn or unsure according to this astrology book.
You have Transit Uranus Square Natal Mars, Mars is in your Natal 4th House (Home, Domestic Life, Parents; especially the mother) and I believe Squares are obstacles so I'm guessing that sudden changes and shocks having to do with relationships will cause obstacles with your home, domestic life, and probably your mother. Actually this is just describing your situation, quite accurately in my opinion but would it doesn't really tell me if it's safe to enter a relationship so I'll just give you advice, first off, it's never safe entering a relationship, secondly, if this guy comes back in your life, I wouldn't immediately enter into a relationship with him, I would wait a while and make sure he's going to commit to you and then if he proves that he is, then enter a relationship with him.
That's all I've got, hopefully someone with more experience will reply.

dr. farr

Determination of restarting a relationship is a most complex consideration, from the astrological perspective; ONE PLANET (Uranus or any other) MUST NEVER be given so much relative importance as to overshadow the TOTALITY of sign/planet indications; so, forget about "waiting four more years" for Uranus to move on-disregard such a supposed "indication"!

duenderoja

Thank you both for the advice.

I have an update to this situation, and answers for your postulations.

Early this morning, I learned telepathy is real. And that I am not crazy.

This gentleman and I have been communicating telepathically since May 3. [Note his 12th house Neptune, conjunct ascendant - as well as my sun-neptune conjunction. Our composites and synastry have all sorts of neptune-sun/moon/mercury aspects.] He has expressed his desire for marriage, and commitment - and after my affirmation, requested I behave like a married woman. We are Latino - a very role-oriented culture. This makes me happy, and I am confident in his ability to lead our household.

His Uranus is transiting his 4th house, indicating he is feeling much unrest "where" he is, and is seeking his ideal. [me! his vertex conj. my sun] This means that between now and the end of this transit - he will appear on my doorstep, proposing. He has asked me to be patient and wait while he prepares things. I am confident in his ability.

Just a moment ago - I thought to find where Uranus would be in our composite. It is in the 11th - meaning our friends would change, the groups we belong to would change - but it would be "we" - not individuals.

I am confident we can be married within the four years without worry. :)

duenderoja

When I shared this good news with him, he wanted to express musically -so I opened pandora, and pushed "next" to hear what he had to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYOOuJLuaY

"Look After You"

If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
(After you)
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

Bina

Glad about your update!!

I had a quick look at your charts when I first saw this thread but had no time to reply. What I noticed is that you have so many strong and good links, especially his NN conjunct your Asc, your Jupiter opp his Moon, his Venus trine your Saturn/Jupiter, Moon sextile Moon.. all great connections! :happy: hope it works out good for you both!!