Learning to read my chart.

Sandarino

Hi everyone,
I am going through my saturn return and originally I was trying to figure that out, but now I thought it would be best to start from the start. So I am learning to read my chart, I have just started with the basics, my sun and the aspects involved with that so this is what I come up with, any advice or opinions would be very welcome.

While I am cautious, practical and resourceful (sun in taurus) with my family and home (4th house)
I also need to use my intuition, spiritual ability and compassion (sun trine neptune) towards others as part of my purpose (1st house) , and to further myself spiritually I need to go through hard periods of intense transformations(sun opposing pluto).
To get through these hard times I need to turn to my spirituality and learn from the experiences I have with others (neptune sextile pluto)

Ok so that's a start, please any comments would be most welcome.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sandy.9771.15198.gif
    astro_2gw_01_sandy.9771.15198.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 33

sworm09

You're definitely on the right track! You have an Earth emphasis in your chart, which brings practicality and resourcefulness very strongly into your nature. You also have an Air emphasis, which gives an intellectual, social edge to your nature. Sun in Taurus shows that you try to find yourself through bring practical and hardworking in matters involving the home and the family. Sun trine Neptune brings a spiritual element to your identity, but only within the realm of the real world (Taurus-Capricorn). I see your Sun-Neptune trine as being supportive of helping others through your hardwork. You're the type that can get "lost in your work" but in a good way. Meanwhile, Sun opposite Pluto from Scorpio may cause problems. Pluto in Scorpio in the 10th can completely change their professional outlook or their methods of outward projection. Thus runs conversely to Sun in Taurus in the 4th, which wants to keep things steady at home. The changes in your outer life can disrupt the stability of your inner life, which causes you to completely throw away old notions of stability. Add that Neptune in, and you may find that you're extremely involved in that work/home, inner/outer conflict.

Sandarino

You're definitely on the right track! You have an Earth emphasis in your chart, which brings practicality and resourcefulness very strongly into your nature. You also have an Air emphasis, which gives an intellectual, social edge to your nature. Sun in Taurus shows that you try to find yourself through bring practical and hardworking in matters involving the home and the family. Sun trine Neptune brings a spiritual element to your identity, but only within the realm of the real world (Taurus-Capricorn). I see your Sun-Neptune trine as being supportive of helping others through your hardwork. You're the type that can get "lost in your work" but in a good way. Meanwhile, Sun opposite Pluto from Scorpio may cause problems. Pluto in Scorpio in the 10th can completely change their professional outlook or their methods of outward projection. Thus runs conversely to Sun in Taurus in the 4th, which wants to keep things steady at home. The changes in your outer life can disrupt the stability of your inner life, which causes you to completely throw away old notions of stability. Add that Neptune in, and you may find that you're extremely involved in that work/home, inner/outer conflict.

Thank you so much for your reply, good to know I am sort of on the right track, it's hard putting all the information together.
Ok so when you say that the sun trine neptune brings a spiritual element to your identity, but only within the realm of the real world - does that mean I am spiritual in my interactions with the world, people etc. can you explain "realm of the real world" more please.
Ok also with the Sun/Pluto opposition, does that mean part of me wants to stay at home or work from home and part of me wants to be out in the world working? If that's it, that's interesting as that is how I have felt since I stopped working and had children, I love being at home but I desire to be out in the world too. Is there a key to balance here? or do I just have to find that myself? Also to add to that I see that Uranus is semi-square to Pluto, which I understand Uranus means change and new possibilities. I read that it is also associated with mental studies, internet, technology and astrology. So in saying that do you think that I will find my balance through studying/working from home over the internet/computer so I am at home but still connecting with the outside world?
Also I have Venus inconjunct Pluto, I understand these to only be minor aspects but I am curious to see how they interact. So I've read that inconjunct means the energies don't flow smoothly between planets? So Venus in Aries seems quite creative, maybe impatient, aaahhhh yes it is making sense now I am impatient in moving forward and starting new projects and getting back out into the world, which is how I have felt for a while.
I'll leave it at that otherwise I won't stop typing :)

RosieOne

When Saturn entered Scorpio last Oct 2012, that was the official beginning of your Saturn Return. But your Saturn is at 26* Scorpio so your exact Saturn Return doesn't happen until November 2014.

For the basic of how important our Saturn Returns are watch: http://www.forrestastrology.com/Astrology-Videos-with-Steven-Forrest/first-saturn-return-preview

Meanwhile I am curious about what happened around November 2012 when Saturn went over your Pluto/Sun opposition?

Right now Saturn is about to enter your 11th House so the energy is really changing. Great time to study deep into astrology, which seems to be a part of what you are doing during this big time.

Sandarino

When Saturn entered Scorpio last Oct 2012, that was the official beginning of your Saturn Return. But your Saturn is at 26* Scorpio so your exact Saturn Return doesn't happen until November 2014.

For the basic of how important our Saturn Returns are watch: http://www.forrestastrology.com/Astrology-Videos-with-Steven-Forrest/first-saturn-return-preview

Meanwhile I am curious about what happened around November 2012 when Saturn went over your Pluto/Sun opposition?

Right now Saturn is about to enter your 11th House so the energy is really changing. Great time to study deep into astrology, which seems to be a part of what you are doing during this big time.

Thanks for your reply Rosie, yes the Saturn Return is a tricky one, to be honest I have had an awful time with my health since last April, for months I was having anxiety, panic, fatigue, the list is long, finally in October (actually the day my return started funny enough) it was confirmed I had a hormonal imbalance, the only thing I can think of that happened in November is I started the treatment to correct this imbalance. Now I'm finally started to feel alot better, but still very unsure, this whole experience had scared me alot, there a few times I thought I was going to die, that is before it was confirmed, anyway I am starting to feel a new awareness in my life now, and I am feeling that responsibility more now too. Feels like its still a long road though. Thanks so much for your reply :)

RosieOne

The marriage (opposition) between Scorpio Pluto in 10th, and your Taurus Sun in the 4th is powerful. Pluto is so powerful that it shoots it's energy across our scopes and manifests positively in it's opposite House. Or Pluto will go boom in the House of it's origin. Or, given that life is long, both.

Pluto married to your Sun, makes you super intense, and watch out for egotism. Rather - since Pluto energy is a generational thing and given the Pluto in Scorpio generation is ruled by Pluto - you need to BE, to shine, as a beacon of your generation.

Working at home, yippee! Or working on homes, in homes, with homes, and the history of home...

Gemini Moon at the end of a stellium in the 5th makes me think of wonderful storytellers. And Venus conjunct Mercury on your Aries Nadir, makes me wonder if you might not be an exciting pioneering writer.

An artist for sure, or otherwise creator of harmony and justice, with Libra Midheaven.

Get out into Nature and otherwise soak up BEAUTY, every day. Journal.

Capricorn Rising tribe people are here to leave something concrete behind. You must leave a body of work, that will serve future folk.

Your Soul's agenda this life is Taurus 5th House.

Elizabeth Spring On:

NN in Taurus: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/taurus-north-node.html

NN 5th House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-eleventh-house-north-node.html

Whacha feel/think?

Last edited:

Sandarino

The marriage (opposition) between Scorpio Pluto in 10th, and your Taurus Sun in the 4th is powerful. Pluto is so powerful that it shoots it's energy across our scopes and manifests positively in it's opposite House. Or Pluto will go boom in the House of it's origin. Or, given that life is long, both.

Pluto married to your Sun, makes you super intense, and watch out for egotism. Rather - since Pluto energy is a generational thing and given the Pluto in Scorpio generation is ruled by Pluto - you need to BE, to shine, as a beacon of your generation.

Working at home, yippee! Or working on homes, in homes, with homes, and the history of home...

Gemini Moon at the end of a stellium in the 5th makes me think of wonderful storytellers. And Venus conjunct Mercury on your Aries Nadir, makes me wonder if you might not be an exciting pioneering writer.

An artist for sure, or otherwise creator of harmony and justice, with Libra Midheaven.

Get out into Nature and otherwise soak up BEAUTY, every day. Journal.

Capricorn Rising tribe people are here to leave something concrete behind. You must leave a body of work, that will serve future folk.

Your Soul's agenda this life is Taurus 5th House.

Elizabeth Spring On:

NN in Taurus: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/taurus-north-node.html

NN 5th House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-eleventh-house-north-node.html

Whacha feel/think?

Wow Rosie, that is amazing thank you. I have to ask, Is there a timeline in astrology? Alot of this information are messages that I really needed to hear in this exact moment of my life! I love how the universe works in delivering these messages. The north node information made perfect sense to me and I am struggling with the exact things described in that, I feel I have needed guidance lately and here it is. I will study this information more while looking at my chart to see how it all fits but from my heart I truly thank you, the last year has been the hardest of my life so far and now I can see why, I have some lessons to learn. I will reply again to discuss details further, just wanted to thank you first :)

RosieOne

Is there a timeline in astrology? Alot of this information are messages that I really needed to hear in this exact moment of my life! I love how the universe works in delivering these messages.

Yes! Whenever you look at astrology it is right there and relevant! Like instant synchronicity! Gotta love that. Wow, indeed.

Love your thanks too, BUT all I told you was super brief thoughts about your Sun, Moon, Rising, Northnode. And yes, those are the primal factors and worthy of serious study in our lives.

Start slow and basic with learning your astrology (understand your Sun, Moon, Rising and NN) and bloom from there into all the various archetypes (planets and asteroids) and arenas (Houses) and connections (aspects).

I learned my Sun Sign and I learned about the twelve signs, age 12. Somewhere in my teens I learned my Moon Sign. I didn't have my scope cast until age 21 (Saturn waxing Square) where I learned I have a Taurus Rising, which I didn't like at first. I stewed on that until my first Saturn Return where I suddenly started reading everything I could about astrology and thus, I first encountered my NN at age 29 too.

In hindsight, I am glad for the long study into my basics, Sun, Moon, Rising and NN, BEFORE I started to understand my Grand Fixity and Jupiter/Uranus on the Nadir conjunction, much less that Intercepted Arian Mars, in the 12th House - yikes!

Last edited:

Sandarino

Is there a timeline in astrology? Alot of this information are messages that I really needed to hear in this exact moment of my life! I love how the universe works in delivering these messages.

Yes! Whenever you look at astrology it is right there and relevant! Like instant synchronicity! Gotta love that. Wow, indeed.

Love your thanks too, BUT all I told you was super brief thoughts about your Sun, Moon, Rising, Northnode. And yes, those are the primal factors and worthy of serious study in our lives.

Start slow and basic with learning your astrology (understand your Sun, Moon, Rising and NN) and bloom from there into all the various archetypes (planets and asteroids) and arenas (Houses) and connections (aspects).

I learned my Sun Sign and I learned about the twelve signs, age 12. Somewhere in my teens I learned my Moon Sign. I didn't have my scope cast until age 21 (Saturn waxing Square) where I learned I have a Taurus Rising, which I didn't like at first. I stewed on that until my first Saturn Return where I suddenly started reading everything I could about astrology and thus, I first encountered my NN at age 29 too.

In hindsight, I am glad for the long study into my basics, Sun, Moon, Rising and NN, BEFORE I started to understand my Grand Fixity and Jupiter/Uranus on the Nadir conjunction, much less that Intercepted Arian Mars, in the 12th House - yikes!

Yes I have always had a keen interest in astrology, but it was only basic information about each sign etc, it was only 6 months ago I found out about Saturn returns, and I have been more drawn to it since, I always follow my instincts, it's funny I think it was the nn in 5th house it said The nodal axis wants to get personal and risk a love affair, to have a child etc does apply to an actual relationship? About 4 years I done this exactly, I left my longterm relationship that I had one child with, I took my baby of course, but I pursued a close friend after that I had always been drawn to and risked our friendship and soon after I feel pregnant and we are still together and perfectly happy, is this what that meant, also I have been drawn to my inner child more in the last year than ever before, I am still trying to figure out what she needs, But yes I could talk about this all day, it excites me, I am excited to get enough knowledge and understanding about astrology so I can start reading other people's charts. One more quick question (sorry have a thousand thoughts but this ones been a focus lately) you said I will work in my home Or a home but is there an indicator to my profession, that is something I feel really lost about? Ok thank you again, I have a busy weekend but I will study my chart again when I have some "me" time lol two young kids keep me busy, thanks Rosie :)

RosieOne

I always follow my instincts, it's funny I think it was the nn in 5th house it said The nodal axis wants to get personal and risk a love affair, to have a child etc does apply to an actual relationship? About 4 years I done this exactly, I left my longterm relationship that I had one child with, I took my baby of course, but I pursued a close friend after that I had always been drawn to and risked our friendship and soon after I feel pregnant and we are still together and perfectly happy, is this what that meant, also I have been drawn to my inner child more in the last year than ever before, I am still trying to figure out what she needs, But yes I could talk about this all day, it excites me, I am excited to get enough knowledge and understanding about astrology so I can start reading other people's charts.

Yes, this all has a 5th House feel. The 5th House is about self expression, fun, love affairs, social life, having children, being with children, allowing our own inner kids to play, and the 5th House is about how we entertain ourselves too. Giving astrology readings feels 5th, 8th, 11th and 12th House to me. And 6th if you give readings every day, and 10th House if you are called to be an astrologer professionally. :happy:

One more quick question (sorry have a thousand thoughts but this ones been a focus lately) you said I will work in my home Or a home but is there an indicator to my profession, that is something I feel really lost about?

Your Rising is the genre of life movie you need to be producing, directing, costuming, acting in. You incarnated in with the Crrrappy Corn Rising tribe, who are here to be ethical, incorruptable, leaders. So try dressing like and projecting ala Capricorn.

Your Libra Midheaven marks your calling which is probably also your career this life. Libra is ruled by Venus which is conjunct Mercury on your Nadir/IC.

Your calling is also to be a boss, but you will be seen as a Libra sort of boss. People who look deeper, or who know you personally, know that you are actually a Capricorn sort of leader ala your Rising. Your are a humble leader sort, the voice of authority, and someone you can count on.

Now back to your career and calling, more specifically. Libra MH folks make great lawyers and judges. They are often leaders in fashion, or designers. They NEED beauty and crave justice. They are super arty, and often artists. Libra bosses are discreet - my favorite sort of bosses, personally. They revel in TEAM work, they lead others through team dynamics. Not at all autocratic, or authoritarian except a bit when they go TILT! (Libra energy is either amazing and balaced and everything gets done, but you can't see how, or when it got done. Libra energy is master juggler energy - MAGIC. Until someone throws in another ball....TILT)

With Venus conjunct Mercury on your IC, I know you have deep roots, a connection with your ancestors, with Mama Earth, with your own depths, with your family, and/or HOME in a cosmic way. I bet you will want to work from home. But you might do well in Real Estate too, according to your scope. Or be a lawyer into helping on domestic fronts.

Meanwhile, don't forget that the character in this leadership movie of yours, your personality, is Taurus Sun, Gemini Moon. You are actually very Fixed with a very rapid mind and love/need for IMPUT! Your personality isn't going to assume you should be a leader - right? What me? A leader?

But try it. Try putting yourself into leadership roles.

Again, have you ever written down stories, or told stories around the family kitchen? Do you know the story of your grand parents? Have you thought to write about them? Being a writer is being a leader, expressing the voice of authority simply by being the author, as distinct from being the reader. Or go into video or film?

According to astrology expressing your deep artistic self (Venus) and your deep mind (Mercury), sharing your roots, in pioneering new ways (Aries) will express your Libra Midheaven and cause you success.

Last edited:

Sandarino

Your calling is also to be a boss, but you will be seen as a Libra sort of boss. People who look deeper, or who know you personally, know that you are actually a Capricorn sort of leader ala your Rising. Your are a humble leader sort, the voice of authority, and someone you can count on.

Now back to your career and calling, more specifically. Libra MH folks make great lawyers and judges. They are often leaders in fashion, or designers. They NEED beauty and crave justice. They are super arty, and often artists. Libra bosses are discreet - my favorite sort of bosses, personally. They revel in TEAM work, they lead others through team dynamics. Not at all autocratic, or authoritarian except a bit when they go TILT! (Libra energy is either amazing and balaced and everything gets done, but you can't see how, or when it got done. Libra energy is master juggler energy - MAGIC. Until someone throws in another ball....TILT)

With Venus conjunct Mercury on your IC, I know you have deep roots, a connection with your ancestors, with Mama Earth, with your own depths, with your family, and/or HOME in a cosmic way. I bet you will want to work from home. But you might do well in Real Estate too, according to your scope. Or be a lawyer into helping on domestic fronts.

Meanwhile, don't forget that the character in this leadership movie of yours, your personality, is Taurus Sun, Gemini Moon. You are actually very Fixed with a very rapid mind and love/need for IMPUT! Your personality isn't going to assume you should be a leader - right? What me? A leader?

But try it. Try putting yourself into leadership roles.

Again, have you ever written down stories, or told stories around the family kitchen? Do you know the story of your grand parents? Have you thought to write about them? Being a writer is being a leader, expressing the voice of authority simply by being the author, as distinct from being the reader. Or go into video or film?

According to astrology expressing your deep artistic self (Venus) and your deep mind (Mercury), sharing your roots, in pioneering new ways (Aries) will express your Libra Midheaven and cause you success.

Funny, I like being in charge, not in a controlling way, but I like organising and delegating jobs and seeing a project or job come together.

Interesting what you said about writing. A couple of years ago I started writing a series of childrens books based on my childhood adventures. My dad was a skipper and I spent alot of time out on boats doing awesome things and seeing amazing nature at it's best. I wanted to write some beautiful childrens picture books about this, and I had started but I felt like my writing wasn't good enough, I felt that if I was going to pursue this I needed to do a writing course or get more experience with my writing. So maybe I should pursue this. I have been trying to find a job that I could do from home, I like being on my own schedule, my own boss hehehe.

With astrology, were you self taught? I am trying to learn as much as I can off the internet but I wonder if I would be better off doing a course and having more structured learning, I feel like I'm jumping from one section to another at the moment trying to piece it together, I like things methodical and layed out in an organised manner, hahaha practical taurus/capricorn?

I had also thought about starting a community group, my partner works away in the mines and there is this great website for families with partners that work away, and you can become a local leader and organise days where families get together and connect. I have thought about this more lately as there seems to be a community theme coming up in my chart. The only thing that has been stopping me is the fact that I haven't been well with this hormone imbalance I had which I experienced alot of anxiety from, I am just getting over this now so my main focus was building up my confidence again, and I'm not particularly fond of being the centre of attention, which ***** cause I love playing music but am too nervous to perform publicly, anyway I need to stop rambling on hahaha.

Thank you so much Rosie for your time, I do really appreciate it, I have needed some guidance lately and I am getting alot from astrology and learning heaps about myself. I have been asking for help for my highest good and it's amazing how the universe delivers.

Thanks again.

RosieOne

I learned astrology from books and from giving readings. But everyone learns in different ways.

I think of learning astrology same way I think of learning to play the guitar. It only takes learning three or four chords - or in astrology Sun, Moon, Rising and NN - and you can play most music out there. Guitars and astrology are both beginner friendly.

Someday - if you keep practicing guitar, and learning new chords, scales, picking and strumming, and you learn to jam, and you play music with other people - someday you wake up and it is no longer about your fingers. Someday you "Master" the guitar. You even know jazz chords! :happy:

With astrology, one day you wake up and you see scopes holistically. They simply light up for you and it is no longer about learning what this piece or that piece of a scope means. Your subconscious intergrates it.

For me that happened at my Uranus opposition.

RosieOne

You put forward two possibilities:

1. Writing a children's book, or rather finishing the children's book you already started a couple years ago.

2. Starting a community group...

Again you are entering your Saturn Return, and Saturn means "stop" more than "go". I am in my 2nd Saturn Return and I'm not going to start anything new. Rather I am going to see what my Saturn Return brings and go from there.

Which is to say, our Saturn Returns, are completions. And tests too. Exams. If the cosmos is going to give you a big important life lesson, then it will happen at your Saturn Return (and Opposition and Squares). Best to not start anything, but finishing things is great. I would let Saturn tell me 3 times to start something, before bothering.

Facts are, after your Saturn Return, everything will be completely different anyhow. My children were both in school when my first Saturn Return happened and I started thinking about my own calling and career for the first time at my 1st Saturn Return, and thus returned to college. Totally changed my life and opened up whole new community and world for me. An easy Saturn Return!

My oldest daughter lost her Beloved at her Saturn Return - hard one. My other daughter, a successful artist in a big urban market was still not making enough money even though she was popular, so she took a crash course in education and ended up teaching math in an urban Middle School - a medium hard Saturn Return.

Which is to say, don't do anything. See what does you!

Sandarino

I love that "see what does you" to be honest now that I think about it my family is doing that at the moment. My mum, dad and I are all going through hormonal issues together,(they are separated) my step dad is having surgery this week, my pop that lives with my mum isn't well, so I have been going up to help them, my brother is going through depression/anxiety issues, even my daughter has been extra sensitive and emotional lately, I am trying to support everyone but I'm not really ok myself at times. This time is so confusing, but I understand what your saying, I have been waiting the last 6 months and not really doing/planning anything, I get impatient hahaha, my partner works away in the mines and I have been staying with mum/dad while he's away because the anxiety has been so bad I am scared to stay at home by myself with the kids, a week is a long time to suffer by yourself, maybe I am suppose to suffer? hahaha so many questions, but really thank you for you help, you are truly gifted and given me some much needed guidance :) I'm not sure how this website works but is there a way we can become friends on here? If that would be ok with you, I get a really nice energy through your messages, so thank you, I would like to ask more about your second saturn return, but maybe that conversation would be better for a private message. Thanks again :)

Sandarino

Was just reading into my Moon position, Moon opposing Uranus and it mentions that in women our hormones and emotions fluctuate more, which is interesting considering what I have been going through, so my Moon in Gemini in the 5th house seems to do with expressing emotions and self expression, communicating, creativity but all is sporadic (gemini influence) which is so true with me. It seems that I need to find a balance between excitement, stimulation and change and everyday chores and tasks which I do find boring and am unable to stick to a routine. But my Taurus sun really clashes with that, hahaha I am seeing it a bit more clearly now, my practical, methodical Taurus wants to create a perfect home schedule for all my jobs that I need to do and my Gemini Moon doesn't want to stick to it, that's confusing hahaha. So back to the Moon opposing Uranus, that has a big influence on me, I crave closeness when I am alone and I crave freedom when I am too closed in by people/emotions etc. It seems that I have to work really hard at balance in my life with creativity, emotions, needs, housework, company, dependance, independance, just about everything to do with daily life.
Moon sextile Mercury - I am a good listener and good at giving logical advice to others in need. I pick up on others body language and feelings. But being sextile these are traits I can call upon but aren't 'built in' to my personality.

Moon sextile Venus - I am a peacemaker and like helping other people.

Ok so these two planets are in Aries does that mean that even though I have those qualities and I can be quite enthusiastic, I can also be impatient with other people? Mercury being in the 4th house means it's to do with home and family life, so I am good at giving people advice and listening to problems to do with their homelife, but maybe get impatient with them if they don't help themselves and just keep whinging about the same thing over and over?

I'll leave it at that for now. Think I am slowly getting the hang of it, I hope :smile:

RosieOne

thank you for you help, you are truly gifted and given me some much needed guidance :) I'm not sure how this website works but is there a way we can become friends on here? If that would be ok with you, I get a really nice energy through your messages, so thank you, I would like to ask more about your second saturn return, but maybe that conversation would be better for a private message. Thanks again :)

Thank you for your kind words. First Saturn Return you leave behind childhood and start the adult section of your life. At our 2nd Saturn Return, we enter our elderhood. Thus at my first Saturn Return, I took up the study of astrology, among other things - just like you are. Now, at my 2nd Saturn Return I am teaching astrology, among other things happening.

Soon as people enter my Private Message world, I tell them they can pay me for my services as an astrologer, if they wish. I do this work for free on this forum, because we have an audience watching and learning. An audience of astrologers, beginning to advanced. I'm here to learn and share what I know, to contribute to the whole field of astrology in a small way. And I give readings here as a social service because I feel everyone deserves at least one free astrology reading in life.

RosieOne

Put salt in your bath (even table salt works but bath salts are nicer). Salt takes other-people's-stuff out of our auras.

Your are doing great interpreting your scope.

You actually have three powerful oppositions in your scope, that is marriages you need to balance and get up and working. We already talked about Sun opposite Pluto.

Then there is Sage Uranus on your 12th House cusp, and your Gemini 5th House Moon. Gemini and Virgo Moons are worry warts, and with Uranus coming out of the universal unconscious, this can indeed make you super duper fast at jumping to negatives.

There is a profound upside to this marriage too. You can channel pure genius! I mean your mind can be just as quick to explore positives, if you actually DO it.

Again, try journaling, and write down the best things you can imagine happening for everyone around you, starting with you. If you ship comes in, what will that ship be carrying? How will you know your ship from my ship? How would you spend a million dollars a day on everyone but yourself? How about on yourself?

Keep your head BUSY with praying sort of positive activities. When you fall into fear, do whatever works for you to stop negative thinking. Music? That hot bath with salts, maybe candles? Making cookies? I forget to worry while cooking but again, whatever works for you.

Next, that Scorpio Saturn, Taurus Mars marriage that Saturn is presenting stomping on. Taurus Mars is slow to anger, but when she blows, she blows hot and heavy and fierce. Watch it. Do not be a martyr during your Saturn Return. Your needs are your first concern. Then you daughter's needs. Then everyone else, in whatever order YOU choose.

Mars is about your energy, vim and vigor and all this selfless service can drain you (Saturn) of all pep (Mars). In theory you should only give 10% or your energy to others - your energy tithe. Obviously there is an exception when your child really needs you - but for day to day practice only 10%.

Most people don't give even that.

Last edited:

Sandarino

Thanks Rosie, I appreciate your wonderful advice, support and explanations of my chart it has been most helpful. I have started reading Steven Forrest's book 'The Inner Sky', I really like the way he explains astrology, so that has also been helpful. I am realising that I need to do some serious work on myself and take responsibility for my current state of mind. I find it hard not to give my energy to others as this is something I have always done, but it is time for me to focus on myself. I wasn't sure if you would want to talk about your saturn return openly on here and that was why I suggested a private message. I really hope it goes smoothly for you. I am going to take some time to read and reflect on everything I have learnt here so far. Many thanks from my heart. :smile: