Why am I a "mentally" deep person?

wuddap78

Banned
When ever I think about something, I would think about it very deeply and profusely. I'll do lots and lots of research, but I would never be satisfied because I want to know more, see the truth, and look deeper into it. I feel like there's more to know about the subject even when I already know a lot, which is why I'm constantly trying to dig deeper into the things I want to know the answer to. I have a very restless mind as I have the tendency to think about many things at a time, even the things that most people have already long forgotten. But I'll still be thinking about it in my head.

What in my chart makes me this way?

123.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
When ever I think about something, I would think about it very deeply and profusely. I'll do lots and lots of research, but I would never be satisfied because I want to know more, see the truth, and look deeper into it. I feel like there's more to know about the subject even when I already know a lot, which is why I'm constantly trying to dig deeper into the things I want to know the answer to. I have a very restless mind as I have the tendency to think about many things at a time, even the things that most people have already long forgotten. But I'll still be thinking about it in my head.

View attachment 30752

The unrelenting quest for deep understanding may come from Pluto in Scorpio's trine from Mercury's 3rd house to natal Mercury in the 11th.

The opposition from Uranus may account for the restlessness, although it is a wide opposition. Also the unsettled energy around thought may be associated with Mercury's part in a very tight yod configuration, as it sextiles Mars and inconjuncts Saturn.

Just Joy

Re: Why am I a "mentally" deep person?Fi

View attachment 30752

Perhaps it is aspects: 1st house Mars in Virgo (strong perfection/ assertive nature) conj ASC: sextile 3rd house Pluto in homeland Scorpio (very intense, natural inquisitiveness and desire to know)

Not an expert by any means... hope you find your passion and stick with it!

Rajarshi

wuddup 78,

Pisces represents depth ( like sea depth).

Check your chart in Vedic & you will find that your moon sign is Pisces. Jupiter is aspecting Moon in own house Pisces.

Regards

rajarshi

gen6k

yeah its your mercury position lol. the aries moon is opposite jupiter.

also if you want to get in to it, the mercury forms a sextile and two trine flow shape that is dispersed around the energies of your ascendant and sun.

so these types of questions might be typographical to your main fire being.

dr. farr

Notice in the above posts the references to Mercury? Mercury is lord of Virgo, and this deep thinking tendency is definitely a VIRGO quality (I know because my rising sign is also late Virgo) In this way (deep thinking) Virgo manifests as being your rising sign...

davidk

It could be your Virgo Ascendant that drives you to find out the small details of any situation and to try and perfect it and this is strongly connected and emphasised by your very close Mars in the first house which adds further energy to this situation. Probably not knowing things can drive you quite crazy as a Virgo sign needs perfection and completeness and missing the details can be a source of frustration to them.

http://www.myastrologycharts.com
http://www.myastrologycharts.com/virgo/virgo.php

Judy_AzVirgo

I agree that Virgo Ascending is the core of the situation, plus Ascendant ruler Mercury sextiling the Ascendant and trining Pluto in the 3rd. I think the water signs (Mercury in Cancer, Pluto in Scorpio, Scorpio on the 3rd cusp) tend to think 'deeply' and ponder things. Scorpio connected in any way with Mercury is often pretty good at research.

Janus

Hi 'Waddup78',

Your description of yourself reminds me of...myself! When I first read your description I thought, 'This guy must have a Mercury square Pluto in his chart', as I have this aspect, which gives me a restless mind. I often find it hard to switch off when I go to sleep at night.

However you don't have the square aspect between Mercury and Pluto, you have the trine. Maybe there are some similarities between the two aspects...the only thing I can think of that differentiates them is the square generates curiosity and restlessness that makes things difficult, while the trine gives an intellectual drive that is mainly an asset to the person with it.

wuddap78

Banned
I also have very wicked thoughts from time to time... if that even matters, hehe!

Because I find it fun thinking of very weird and unusual situations that could happen or have the potential to happen in real life.

I have a tendency to fantasize and daydream a lot too....probably because of my Moon square Neptune.

Janus

Haha, you don't like horror movies do you? And I also have Moon square Neptune, and yes, tend to dream a lot.

wuddap78

Banned
Haha, you don't like horror movies do you? And I also have Moon square Neptune, and yes, tend to dream a lot.

Quite the opposite, actually.

I looooooove horror movies! I really enjoy being scared and feeling paranoid when ever I watch a scary movie. In fact, I sleep better after watching a scary movie. Isn't that weird?

I dunno if that is a normal reaction or not....but yeah, I actually sleep better when I feel scared. I can't explain why, but I just do...

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

1. Moon in 8th house, and afflicted by saturn,
2. Gajkesari Yog is formed (Jupiter and moon in center). (Moon in 8th house, whatever emotions or whenever talk, will be concerned with deep thinking/emotion/imagination etc.) I will use say, "emotionally deep person".
3. Moon in 8th house, you will like horror stories, movies etc (because Moon is afflicted by Saturn).

Janus

Quite the opposite, actually.
I looooooove horror movies! I really enjoy being scared and feeling paranoid when ever I watch a scary movie. In fact, I sleep better after watching a scary movie. Isn't that weird?

Maybe a little! Lol. But I do enjoy horror/psychological thriller movies and stories. I noted the ruler of your 8th House is in your 1st House. I have the ruler of my 1st House in my 8th House. Stephen King, H.P.Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe are some of my favourite authors.

StillOne

Like most here, I'd say your Merc in Cancer makes you a deep thinker. I think Merc here can withdraw itself inwardly to contemplate further. Of course the Pluto trine facilitates the deep thinking.

However, I think what makes you possibly much deeper and why you would consider questioning (searching) about your mental nature is your yod. With Rx Saturn as the apex, the internal discipline will be prominently tied to your mental nature. Also, with Mars as part of this structure, you'll be driven to think deeply on subjects... especially with how prominently mars is placed.

I think, eventually, in order to fulfill your mental side you'll have to explore that apex. With it being posited in the 6th, maybe your deep thinking nature will be of service to others.

Last edited: