will i get a good job before july?

bittermoon

for the past few months i've been looking for work, and have been unsuccessful so far. i feel like i'm between a rock and a hard place. jobs in my field (creative) attract hundreds of applicants, and even minimum wage jobs in a call centre i am unable to get because i'm too well educated with too much experience.

i started doing some online micro-work. yesterday, i spent 3 hours copywriting (one of the assignments was for a large airline. they should be ashamed of themselves) and made 3 dollars. before tax. in order to receive payment, i need to have accrued at least 10 dollars. another 7 hours of work ahead?? obviously, i am wasting my time with this.

i'm currently staying with friends and family, and can't wait to start working so i can move out on my own again and move on with my life. this whole situation is starting to become detrimental to my happiness and self-esteem.

my question was 'will i get a job before july?' and 'good' represents for me a position where i am happy to work, be productive and creative, and make enough money to support myself.

anyways, the chart:

- leo rising, so i am the sun.
- 10th house is in aries, the job is represented by mars in 2nd. mars is retro, and weak. does this mean i will just 'give up'? how horrible that would be.
- no aspect between sun and mars = no
- however, there's an applying aspect from moon to sun.

could this indicate a possible yes?
what obstacles am i dealing with here?
any input will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_240_will_i_find_good_job_before_july_hr.44834.12702.jpg
    astro_2gw_240_will_i_find_good_job_before_july_hr.44834.12702.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

retinoid

I would say yes but the job may not be something you WANT or the compensation will not materialize the way you want. So you should get a job, but you may not be extremely happy with it. So it is a mixed bag I think.

Anachiel

what obstacles am i dealing with here?
any input will be much appreciated.

Just for follow-along sake I'm reiterating some of the signficators you pointed out.

You, signified by Leo rising and the Sun. The job signified by the 10th and Mars. Now, see, the Moon just left a sextile of Mars and is heading to square the Sun. Bit of translation of light happening here. So, there is a "yes" to your question.

The obsticles are these? First, that Moon square the Sun is fortunately out of good houses and both luminaries are very strong so, it will perfect the matter but, with some perseverance required.

Second, there is a translation of light occuring here so, you need the aid of a 3rd party. Oddly, the Moon rules the 12th. So, this is a possibly an organization or individual that has a connection with, or works in, a hospital, prison, or with large animals. They could also be someone who works behind the scenes but, they can't be too invisible or you won't see them - he he...just some bad humor there. Anyway, yes, it is someone...with a very interesting job/position....that you know, that will assist you or connect you with someone or something that can assist you further.

The Moon could also rules someone in the northeast from you....

best wishes

Anachiel

The 12th can also rule people in isolation, cloistered, out of the way places, hermits, seclusion and recluse. Not sure if you know anything that fits that where you are but, I felt I had to add that.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me that something/someone in a such a hidden place, out of the lime light type can help but, it does...somehow.

Because it is the Moon, it is someone who naturally is around a lot of people and/or connecting them together. A "servant" or "messenger" type, so to speak. But, they are out of the way, behind the scenes, hidden or unseen in some way.

bittermoon

thank you for your comments, anachiel. your contributions are very helpful, as always.

i am a little puzzled about the 12th house person. i cannot think of anybody at the moment. however, i am definitely keeping my eyes, ears, mind and heart open. i'll know it when i 'see' it.

bittermoon

now that july is approaching, i've got an update. i did not land a 'good job'. i did do some freelance work that was boring and paid very little. however, the interesting thing is that i met somebody who aided me to get a volunteer position in spain and i'm leaving tomorrow. not a 'good' job money wise, but a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and visit a country i've never visited before -- nevermind all the new opportunities and insights awaiting me. yay for going with flow (once again). thanks all for your interpretations!

dr. farr

Interesting (to me) that your significator in the horary chart, the Sun, is posited in the 9th whole sign house which applies to both long distance travel and learning (higher learning) as well, and that you (the Sun) are in exaltation in the sign (Aries) on the 9th whole sign house, and that Aries is a sign of new beginnings.
Best wishes in what looks like a promising new endeavor!

bittermoon

thank you, dr. farr. i'm very much looking forward to it. also, 9th house issues are a red thread through my entire life (relationships with foreigners, long distance travel, moving across continents several times, constantly seeking to expand my knowledge, which is now turning more spiritual than ever), but i hadn't looked at this chart this way. very cool, thanks for pointing it out and contributing.