Is there love 4 me in one year?

NatasNoiz

Hi,
Im 38 years and never met anyone for nearly 4 years. I also never married. I wonder will i fall in love again and will be loved again in 1 year. Pls read my chart.

Attachments

• 20200528_141935.jpg
    20200528_141935.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 57

ameliaastrology

Little chance. But you can try.

A relationship may be brought about through the help of friends (Al Kindi on the Moon-Venus contact, Christian Astrology page 303). This is not guaranteed, since Moon is weak, and venus is under the sunbeams and turning retrograde. The sextile between them is a weak aspect. There is also little reception among the significators..

No aspect between Lords 1 and 7. Overall, most significators are weak and in weak houses.

However, Lord 1 is angular, perhaps there is something you can do. Reach out to friends for help. Maybe ask them to make introductions.

Amelia

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

Little chance. But you can try.

A relationship may be brought about through the help of friends (Al Kindi on the Moon-Venus contact, Christian Astrology page 303). This is not guaranteed, since Moon is weak, and venus is under the sunbeams and turning retrograde. The sextile between them is a weak aspect. There is also little reception among the significators..

No aspect between Lords 1 and 7. Overall, most significators are weak and in weak houses.

However, Lord 1 is angular, perhaps there is something you can do. Reach out to friends for help. Maybe ask them to make introductions.

Amelia

Thanx for ur interest amelia.