solar return planets

tootsie

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone had some advice of how to interprete the different planets that are in the solar return chart. For example, if one has pluto and Jupiter in the 1st house....jupiter could bring some protection while pluto is changes, power struggles and endings. Then, also what about the pof....would we consider the house and aspects there? pof conj moon and moon conj saturn in the 8th house. This could be restrictions through partnerships and concerns with other peoples money.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers! Tootsie

cassanra

So far what I have read are simple interpretations using the basic key words as you have with the sign adding more substance. There are other things I have picked up like mars with the moon indicates or can be indicative of domestic disturbance while a new moon can mean beginnings and full completion and then in my own chart I have noticed mars/venus conjunct meaning relationship and separating opposition meaning a challenge in the relationship or actual separation. Pluto on the MC might be status change...merc on an angle might be move or name change or children..., Neptune on the MC intrigue. I am trying to understand this information myself . I know natal is what you bring and solar is what the world brings you.

tootsie

Hi Cassanra, Yes, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. I know that the natal aspects are important as well as the lunar return. But, I've had a hard time trying to wrap my brain around everything together....yeeks! ;)
Tootsie

astro.teacher

Solar returns are exceedingly easy to read, you just interpret them as you would a Nativity, only apply the influence for that year only. So if you find that the Lord of the second is Jupiter and found in the first House, you will gain money exceedingly easy that year. You will find that your income will increase, sometimes quite drastically, with very little work on your behalf. This influence only lasts for the solar return year though.